Libido And Sex Drive

OP
A

Aztec

Frank, try going to a chiropractor doctor. It helps so much. Also, I recommend acupuncture for overall health. I have my appointment today. Very healthy for mind, body, and spirit.

Frankdee20

Hey thanks, but yeah it's amazing. After 20 years of Magnesium deficiency, I had such bad shoulder dyskinesis. I'm noticing now, the blades are naturally remaining flush against the upper back. I'm almost there, almost completely gone.

OP
A

Aztec

Glad to hear you are feeling better. It's rewarding to take care of our health and feel good. It's priceless.

J

James IV

James, can you define the difference between sex drive, libido, and erections? Just wanted to clarify.

Sex drive/libido is the desire to seek out sex with another person.

Erections, are, well, erections.

Nocturnal erections are partly to keep the penile tissue healthy. So if you aren't having them, it's bad for your ding dong.

I've never tried the tissue thing, because I almost always have them when I wake up in the night, and in the morning. If you wake up and your junk isn't swollen and hanging low, you probably weren't having them in your sleep.

OP
A

Aztec

Thanks James! What was most helpful for improving erections and libido? Anything natural that you did? Suggestions?

OP
A

Aztec

Sex drive/libido is the desire to seek out sex with another person.

Erections, are, well, erections.

Nocturnal erections are partly to keep the penile tissue healthy. So if you aren't having them, it's bad for your ding dong.

I've never tried the tissue thing, because I almost always have them when I wake up in the night, and in the morning. If you wake up and your junk isn't swollen and hanging low, you probably weren't having them in your sleep.
Thanks James! What was most helpful for improving erections and libido? Anything natural that you did? Suggestions? What types of starch are you consuming?

J

James IV

Thanks James! What was most helpful for improving erections and libido? Anything natural that you did? Suggestions? What types of starch are you consuming?

I can't say. Things happen gradually as your metabolism and body heal. Empty gut/strong transit is crucial. Getting sun, especially enough to hold a tan, helps a lot for everything. Sufficient calories and variety on a regular basis is right up there. However, chronic overeating can have the opposite results.

I do mostly tubers, roots, starchy fruit, and a some grains.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
A

Aztec

I can't say. Things happen gradually as your metabolism and body heal. Empty gut/strong transit is crucial. Getting sun, especially enough to hold a tan, helps a lot for everything. Sufficient calories and variety on a regular basis is right up there. However, chronic overeating can have the opposite results.

Thanks for the feedback James. Do you use probiotics or anything specific for gut flora health?

Wagner83

I remember your health changed for the better after you had read about fermentable fibers, looking at the foods you eat it sounds like one of your goals is to keep fibers low. What issues have you noticed with fruits like mangoes, peaches, ripe ananas etc.. so as to avoid them?

Hello What's your vitamin d level? I'm in the same boat as you, but I tend to notice i have a very difficult time getting my vitamin d to go up. I use it externally , but trying to up the dose. There's some 3rd party stress reason with pfs. I think vitamin d has a lot to do with it.

Lucenzo01

Sex drive/libido are not the same thing as nocturnal erections.
If the prior is low, that's not a concern, unless you are unable to perform when the time arises.
If you aren't having nocturnal erections, that's a problem, since those are essential for the health of the penis.

My first thing I always look at with loss of nocturnal erections, is carbs/calories.

Interesting. Since starting the protocol described in the thyroid surrogates thread I have been walking up with an erection everyday even when libido is meh when there is no girls around but when I have to perform is better than before. Glad to hear it's a good signal.

J

James IV

I remember your health changed for the better after you had read about fermentable fibers, looking at the foods you eat it sounds like one of your goals is to keep fibers low. What issues have you noticed with fruits like mangoes, peaches, ripe ananas etc.. so as to avoid them?

Too much of any fiber makes me feel toxic and puffy. It also makes me extremely lethargic. Appropriate Cooking/prep, as well as thourough chewing, help tremendously. I don't avoid many foods now other than PUFA oils, and toxic foodstuffs, but I make sure to prepare food in a way that breaks down fiber as much as possible for easier digestion. Chewing everything into liquid helps digestion tremendously, regardless of the food source.

raypeatclips

When you say starchy fruit, what do you mean? Bananas?

OP
A

Aztec

Hello What's your vitamin d level? I'm in the same boat as you, but I tend to notice i have a very difficult time getting my vitamin d to go up. I use it externally , but trying to up the dose. There's some 3rd party stress reason with pfs. I think vitamin d has a lot to do with it.
My vitamin D level even before taking fin was low. I haven't tested it lately but I need to raise that level for sure.

OP
A

Aztec

Interesting. Since starting the protocol described in the thyroid surrogates thread I have been walking up with an erection everyday even when libido is meh when there is no girls around but when I have to perform is better than before. Glad to hear it's a good signal.
Lucenzo can you please post that protocol that has helped you? I can't find the thread.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals