21 Year Old Low Libido For Few Years

dlind70

Increase your calories. Eat pickled garlic and eggs or egg sandwich for the liver health. Buy enough food for breakfast lunch and dinner. Also the thing is the timing of your food is actually very much more important than the calories I would say the number one thing with low libido is people who Skip breakfast when you get up in the morning your stomach is optimal between 7:00 and 9:00 a.m. and you are making calories for your night time so if you skip breakfast or don't eat in the morning time that is very detrimental too. Libido won't have enough calories to work

VitoScaletta

I'm suffering from severe turtling of the penis also, same with the complete lack of libido. I mean I mean my lil guy is trying to retract completely into my body especially when I'm walking around. No idea why, been like this since nitrofurantoin for a "suspected non sex transmitted uti". I can't figure out if its smoking, my fatty liver, low thyroid, the antibiotics, gut bacteria or all of them combined lol.
Any improvements?

Hairfedup

Any improvements?

Hey, currently dealing with some other issues since October and I'm fasting atm but will update here when I'm done. It does seem to be a better now but fasting could be doing a number on hormones and other homeostatic stuff so can't say for sure. Think my digestive issues in general are a major contributor. Sorghum (DHT?) seems to really help especially for a few hours post ingestion. Dnno what to make of that but I am very androgenic/sensitive to androgens from what I understand, could be wrong though. But yeah in a few weeks can reassess this particular issue with my thang lol

Chophouse360

I had a test for TSH 2 years ago when I decided to do something about these issues and it was 1.5 with the range being 0.4-4.5. I have just recently had another blood test to recheck TSH and a few other things but it's only a basic blood test
My doctors don't want me to test T I have asked them before and just laughed saying you are 21 years old that's out of the question. same with Estrogen and prolaction

not sure what to do really :/
You know you can literally get your blood work done on your own and test anything you want right?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals