Sex Drive And Hormones

Ok so I have had high estrogen most of my life along with a very high sex drive since around 13 being chubby out of shape as well well now I am 18 and lately I have been eating "Thermo" which is a very peaty diet avoiding a lot of unhealthy androgen lowering foods and making sure I get a lot of micro nutrients as well as supplementing with fat soluble vitamins I have also recently started smoking organic American spirits to increase my androgens and lower prolactin/Estrogen. Well lately I've noticed I have really low sex drive and no interest in women This is new for me because I have always had high interest in woman and high sex drive well lately I've also noticed things I would normally stress over I could care less about I almost have a "don't give a ****" about anything mindset not in a bad way though I am also very calm and lately I've noticed I've been gaining muscle and leaning out a lot faster then I ever have. So to me I personally think ive dramatically lowered my Estrogen and prolactin and perhaps serotonin. But I'm not 100% sure I do not have the money for a hormone panel as of yet but that is something I am going to get done soon. I think The fat soluble vitamins and the tobacco are the 2 biggest things I am not worried about what is happening to me because it seems like a positive improvement: not stressing about anything, not worried about women so I can focus on other things and in turn when I'm not drooling over beautiful women they come up to me instead of me having to come up to them, increased muscle and less fat but I am just curious on what you all think about this.

redsun

Ok so I have had high estrogen most of my life along with a very high sex drive since around 13 being chubby out of shape as well well now I am 18 and lately I have been eating "Thermo" which is a very peaty diet avoiding a lot of unhealthy androgen lowering foods and making sure I get a lot of micro nutrients as well as supplementing with fat soluble vitamins I have also recently started smoking organic American spirits to increase my androgens and lower prolactin/Estrogen. Well lately I've noticed I have really low sex drive and no interest in women This is new for me because I have always had high interest in woman and high sex drive well lately I've also noticed things I would normally stress over I could care less about I almost have a "don't give a ****" about anything mindset not in a bad way though I am also very calm and lately I've noticed I've been gaining muscle and leaning out a lot faster then I ever have. So to me I personally think ive dramatically lowered my Estrogen and prolactin and perhaps serotonin. But I'm not 100% sure I do not have the money for a hormone panel as of yet but that is something I am going to get done soon. I think The fat soluble vitamins and the tobacco are the 2 biggest things I am not worried about what is happening to me because it seems like a positive improvement: not stressing about anything, not worried about women so I can focus on other things and in turn when I'm not drooling over beautiful women they come up to me instead of me having to come up to them, increased muscle and less fat but I am just curious on what you all think about this.

Did going "thermo" cause you to significantly increase vitamin C, copper, and/or calcium intake? Vitamin C, copper, and calcium can lower histamine and raise the catecholamines dopamine and noradrenaline significantly so this is responsible likely for more carefree and "not giving a ****" attitude.

You may have had very high histamine levels before which kept sex drive and interest in women very high and then you may have normalized them more with increasing intake of certain nutrients and are now more well-rounded. If the lower sex drive etc. does not bother you then I think you are all good. Im surprised though to get a strong shift in sex drive at only 18 is strange but the diet change likely explains it.

T

TheBeard

Like you said, you're only guessing what's happening to your hormones.
Get a blood panel done.
Until then, it's pure conjecture

TheSir

You could have simply become less stressed and more healthy. As far as I know, it has been asserted by Peat and others on this forum that overwhelming sex drive is not necessarily a benchmark of healthiness. Healthy sex drive would be always present while remaining in the background of your awareness.