Gaba agonism, mk4 and cistanche.

TheReds

Hi! I have had an extremly sex drive and libido for a long time and it was increasing month per month.
5-6 weeks ago i started with passion flower and valeria root with a small dose melatonine for sleep, pretty high baba with nigella sativa before.

Around 2 weeks ago i started with mk4 (thorn) on scrotum along with cistanche from lite extension.
Since then i have no sex drive, fantasys and no morning wood. 1 week ago i had sex and there was wood but i did couldnt ejaculate... this is strange. Could it be to high gaba with the cistanche and mk4 in combination?

Nomane Euger

Hi! I have had an extremly sex drive and libido for a long time and it was increasing month per month.
5-6 weeks ago i started with passion flower and valeria root with a small dose melatonine for sleep, pretty high baba with nigella sativa before.

Around 2 weeks ago i started with mk4 (thorn) on scrotum along with cistanche from lite extension.
Since then i have no sex drive, fantasys and no morning wood. 1 week ago i had sex and there was wood but i did couldnt ejaculate... this is strange. Could it be to high gaba with the cistanche and mk4 in combination?
Hi,my personal experience with even one drop of kuinone Wich is 1mg i believe,it killed the erections pleasure,still had morning woods,but they didn’t feel warm or pleasurable.

OP
T

TheReds

Hi,my personal experience with even one drop of kuinone Wich is 1mg i believe,it killed the erections pleasure,still had morning woods,but they didn’t feel warm or pleasurable.
Ohhh that say something. Did you quit kuinone?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom