Lost my Sex drive because of Progesterone Cream

OP
HeartGold

HeartGold

I'm sure I read here that the 'relentless' frantic type of urge you mention is estrogen-driven. Although of course everyone blames nasty T because men are just brutes!

So if Progest-E opposes or flushes estrogen as claimed, then it makes sense it would help.

OP, make sure you're getting plenty of zinc and boron. You could probably take a ZMA supplement as a quick short-term improvement.
I will do. I eat red meat and eggs. Sparingly some Mg bisglycinate but I don’t know about my Boron. Libido is by coincidence since posting this thread already a little better and I eat more fat right now.

OP
HeartGold

HeartGold

@HeartGold I've taken 100s mgs of progest-e at once and taken 20-50mg a day for weeks and doesn't negatively affect sexual function. It temporarily dulls that relentless sexual urge/energy but it always comes back fast.
So there is a good sexual urge driven by testosterone and a bad one driven by estrogen?

Santosh

So there is a good sexual urge driven by testosterone and a bad one driven by estrogen?

You live your life how you intend to, don't let anyone dictate how it's supposed to be done, what's good, what's bad.

Experiment with high testosterone and high estrogen, and see for yourself how you like the everlasting lust and urge to have sex with every feminine creature.

Experiment with high DHT and see how you like feeling more cool headed but ready when the moment comes.

Experiment with high progesterone and see how you like thinking about anything but sex, having lush hair and pretty skin.

Once you have experimented every combination possible, choose how you want to live your life.
There is no right or wrong answer.

OP
HeartGold

HeartGold

You live your life how you intend to, don't let anyone dictate how it's supposed to be done, what's good, what's bad.

Experiment with high testosterone and high estrogen, and see for yourself how you like the everlasting lust and urge to have sex with every feminine creature.

Experiment with high DHT and see how you like feeling more cool headed but ready when the moment comes.

Experiment with high progesterone and see how you like thinking about anything but sex, having lush hair and pretty skin.

Once you have experimented every combination possible, choose how you want to live your life.
Hi Santosh, great post and true but I’m not really into experiments, only if it can help my health.

Peater

What's your approach for high DHT?

It's strange, any other males get this - as a man you feel like you 'need' to have a high libido but actually it's more of a hindrance sometimes, hence "post nut clarity" being such an accurate meme!

However that doesn't mean I want anything feminising.

Herbie

I wouldn't say its bad but it can be insatiable and and sex isn't satisfying, it's been speculated on the forum that when people feel a loss in libido that it can be from lowered estrogen driven libido.

It's been established that low dose progesterone elevates testosterone in men because it lowers estrogen and blocks cortisol.

Ray has said that a big dose of progesterone for a man feels like having a cold shower and that it temporarily shrinks the penis.

I think your libido will return and become stronger or feel different to before.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals