Progesterone Use For Males

Wilfrid

Opinion on Health Natura's vs. Progest-E?
I would pick the Progest-E without any doubts in my mind.
It can be use efficiently via both oral and topical route.
If you decide using progesterone only topically then both are good.

Peater Pan

Thank you. And then there is Idea Labs…

MatheusPN

It can be used orally as progest-e al can. Why do you think it cant?

Health Natura: "Simply Progesterone is a very simple blend of 3 ingredients, progesterone (3 mg/drop), non-GMO mixed tocopherols, and non-GMO MCT oil from pure coconut."

Kenogen: "
  • Natural d-alpha tocopherol &/or mixed tocopherols (vitamin E) 4-22 mg per drop; 12-66 mg per serving
  • Natural progesterone derived from wild yam 3 mg per drop; 9 mg per serving
  • Other Ingredients: Vegetable triglycerides (plant-based, sourced from either olive or coconut)"

Wilfrid

It can be used orally as progest-e al can. Why do you think it cant?

Health Natura: "Simply Progesterone is a very simple blend of 3 ingredients, progesterone (3 mg/drop), non-GMO mixed tocopherols, and non-GMO MCT oil from pure coconut."

Kenogen: "
  • Natural d-alpha tocopherol &/or mixed tocopherols (vitamin E) 4-22 mg per drop; 12-66 mg per serving
  • Natural progesterone derived from wild yam 3 mg per drop; 9 mg per serving
  • Other Ingredients: Vegetable triglycerides (plant-based, sourced from either olive or coconut)"
Hi,
The differences here lies in the presence of the vegetable triglycerides in the Kenogen’s product and the utilisation of MCT oil in the Health natura’s one.
Here is an extract from Ray Peat November 2019 newsletter:
B4CF73EE-8B83-44AE-ABCA-3F9A5D4BEAA4.jpeg
I think that some supplements/manufacturers are like some famous collective sport teams. On the paper, they may have the highest quality mixed ingredients/players available but yet, for some technical reasons, the final results/expectations are often deceptive. And regarding progesterone, I will bet my money on the Kenogen’s one.
´

Last edited:

Peater Pan

Hi,
The differences here lies in the presence of the vegetable triglycerides in the Kenogen’s product and the utilisation of MCT oil in the Health natura’s one.
Here is an extract from Ray Peat November 2019 newsletter:
View attachment 20605
I think that some supplements/manufacturers are like some famous collective sport teams. On the paper, they may have the highest quality mixed ingredients/players available but yet, for some technical reasons, the final results/expectations are often deceptive. And regarding progesterone, I will bet my money on the Kenogen’s one.
´
That's GOLD. Thank you! How much do Dr. Peat's newslwtters cost and how do you get them?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals