Progesterone Use For Males

lampofred

Ugh I am getting so confused right now. One person tells me that progesterone is only good for you when you are high in estrogen, and now you are telling me that it is bad for you when you are high in estrogen.

Which one is it??

It's not bad for you when you're high in estrogen because it's still getting rid of it but you'll probably see more feminization with high estrogen + high progesterone than low estrogen + high progesterone. High cortisol should reduce the effects of estrogen if you have high estrogen and are trying to reduce it with progesterone. And the relatively healthy way to maintain high cortisol is caffeine and avoiding sensory pleasure (especially orgasm). Obviously you should not maintain high cortisol through other means like fasting. Although you can still definitely overdo increasing cortisol to combat estrogen.

Last edited:

lampofred

Can you elaborate on the dosages? amount of drops per day for how long etc?

I finished my bottle recently so I stopped taking it but I was taking probably 40 mg every other day for about a couple of months. For comparison, young reproductive age women probably have around 15 mg in their blood from what I've heard.

Herbie

I finished my bottle recently so I stopped taking it but I was taking probably 40 mg every other day for about a couple of months. For comparison, young reproductive age women probably have around 15 mg in their blood from what I've heard.

Thanks for the reply.

Progesterone

So Progesterone was definitely PRO-HAIR for you?

inthedark

Chiming in here because I've had very positive experiences with progesterone. I usually take a few drops of Health Natura's Progesterone (6 to 20 mg depending how I feel) and it's been great for mood stability, social engagement, anxiety, depression, sex drive and pretty much everything else. Shrinkage can happen but in my experience it's only happens when it doesn't matter. Last night I took around 30 drops (90mg) which is the biggest dose I've ever done and despite it being the end of a long work week I've been in a good mood all day. I really think that small doses may be an issue due to estrogen release and that men shouldn't be afraid to take larger doses sometimes to overcome this. This is an indispensable supplement for me.

B

Braveheart

:thumbsup:
Chiming in here because I've had very positive experiences with progesterone. I usually take a few drops of Health Natura's Progesterone (6 to 20 mg depending how I feel) and it's been great for mood stability, social engagement, anxiety, depression, sex drive and pretty much everything else. Shrinkage can happen but in my experience it's only happens when it doesn't matter. Last night I took around 30 drops (90mg) which is the biggest dose I've ever done and despite it being the end of a long work week I've been in a good mood all day. I really think that small doses may be an issue due to estrogen release and that men shouldn't be afraid to take larger doses sometimes to overcome this. This is an indispensable supplement for me.

lampofred

So Progesterone was definitely PRO-HAIR for you?

I wasn't taking it for hair, but yeah, thicker and more lustrous hair along with glowing skin was a noticeable side effect

Progesterone

Hi Rick!

I am on a new protocol of using Health Natura Prog, 30 drops a day, 3x times a day. 10 drops at a time, on forearms.

It puts me in a great mood too.

Have you noticed any benefits for scalp hair? or negatives?

+ @xetawaves for awareness.

inthedark

Hi Rick!

I am on a new protocol of using Health Natura Prog, 30 drops a day, 3x times a day. 10 drops at a time, on forearms.

It puts me in a great mood too.

Have you noticed any benefits for scalp hair? or negatives?

+ @xetawaves for awareness.

I haven't noticed either way, although this is the second time in the last six years or so I've grown my hair long from having it shaved and it does seem to be growing in a bit thicker this time around.

Sobieski

Orally or topically?

Progesterone

Some people's definitions of 'oral' can still be considered topical for the most part.

Technically...

If you place the drops on your tongue/in your mouth, that is technically still topical.

If you place the drops in a capsule and swallow, that is oral.

inthedark

I usually drop them onto my tongue then swallow them and wash them down with some sort of liquid to get the viscous vitamin e outta there

It's not bad for you when you're high in estrogen because it's still getting rid of it but you'll probably see more feminization with high estrogen + high progesterone than low estrogen + high progesterone. High cortisol should reduce the effects of estrogen if you have high estrogen and are trying to reduce it with progesterone. And the relatively healthy way to maintain high cortisol is caffeine and avoiding sensory pleasure (especially orgasm). Obviously you should not maintain high cortisol through other means like fasting. Although you can still definitely overdo increasing cortisol to combat estrogen.

Kind of confusing.

I thought high cortisol would increase the effects of estrogen, hence why they say cortisol reduces testosterone:

Relationship between stress hormones and testosterone with prolonged endurance exercise. - PubMed - NCBI

Entropy

Just two drops topical (6mg) so maybe half of that absorbed, can affect me for a month..

While there is some benefits of having more life in the hair and skin, I feel less like working out, and libido goes slightly down. Not much but definitely noticeable.

Also it's a gamble if I decide to take 3 drops, I might develop a migraine.

Similar affects with 100mg pregnenolone

Progesterone

Just two drops topical (6mg) so maybe half of that absorbed, can affect me for a month..

While there is some benefits of having more life in the hair and skin, I feel less like working out, and libido goes slightly down. Not much but definitely noticeable.

Also it's a gamble if I decide to take 3 drops, I might develop a migraine.

Similar affects with 100mg pregnenolone

WOW.

Well, at least you say for you it's pro-hair and pro-skin right? I guess that's a positive.. lol.

You don't have any hair shedding from it?

Entropy

WOW.

Well, at least you say for you it's pro-hair and pro-skin right? I guess that's a positive.. lol.

You don't have any hair shedding from it?

Yeah, hair quality & skin quality nice no noticeable hair shedding

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals