Progesterone In Men

Progesterone

I just have some basic $150 dollar one from craigslist. No boots just hook my feet in. I actually started off by doing yoga headstands - for like a year and a half. I would recommend learning those if you are physically fit enough because you can do them while travelling etc. 10 minutes a day is hard doing headstands but I used to just break it up into 2.5 minute sessions.

It has thickened it slightly. I get away with lengths now that I didn't used to. Definitely no further loss since mid-late 2016 and I was in rapid decline before that. I want to build up the will power to do 15 minutes a day I think that would actually thicken it a lot.

I think it is high. I don't know. I get such good results in terms of vasodilation and libido and hair that it feels right. Does anyone else go this high?

Dude this intrigues me to no end.

How old are you?

Progesterone

I will definitely be giving this a shot, and will keep you posted.

I'm curious, have you tried other things for hair loss prior to the handstands/hanging upside down?

Also, do you have receding hair line or just generalized thinning?

xetawaves

For the guys who are taking or have have taken progesterone, can you share the effects it had on beard growth and quality? Thanks.

Low doses like a drop or two per day was very androgenic for me. My facial hair definitely grew faster. I didn’t get that effect from higher doses.

xetawaves

Obviously I have no way of testing for sure that the prog is doing what I think it’s doing but here’s what I experienced:

My main tool against hair loss is ten minutes of inversions a day. If I do that I don’t shed. If I stop doing it I shed. I’m sure of that. Proven time and time again.

Progesterone increases the amount of time it takes for my scalp to tighten up again after stopping inversions. I could probably get by on five minutes a day now. It’s just more supple.

Dhea seems not that essentiall I take 1 mg every three days. Not enough data to tell.

Inner arm topical progestene.

Man, I’ve tried inversions a couple times in the past and they always make me shed like a dog. Why could that be? Did you shed when you first started?

Mossy

Low doses like a drop or two per day was very androgenic for me. My facial hair definitely grew faster. I didn’t get that effect from higher doses.
Good to know. Sounds like low doses are the way to go.

xetawaves

Good to know. Sounds like low doses are the way to go.

Well I started using it because there's evidence it can help with male pattern baldness. The low doses absolutely increased my shedding, unfortunately.

Progesterone

What was your route of administration? I find topical application to be androgenic.

He used/uses topical, on forearms.

You're saying taking it orally is not androgenic? if so; orally how? just dropped in mouth or placed in a capsule and swallowed?

Sobieski

He used/uses topical, on forearms.

You're saying taking it orally is not androgenic? if so; orally how? just dropped in mouth or placed in a capsule and swallowed?
Hi,
Thanks for the response. Personally for me oral progesterone is almost sedative, whilst acting as a nootropic. It kills libido though for me, and makes me feel less masculine mentally, which is hard to describe. Topical is subtle in its effects but makes me calm, my voice deepens and sex drive increases. I only use it infrequently though.

baccheion

Hi,
Thanks for the response. Personally for me oral progesterone is almost sedative, whilst acting as a nootropic. It kills libido though for me, and makes me feel less masculine mentally, which is hard to describe. Topical is subtle in its effects but makes me calm, my voice deepens and sex drive increases. I only use it infrequently though.
It seems more converts to testosterone when applied topically. The other effects (sedation, lower libido, nootropic, etc) are more in line with what's expected from progesterone.

Sobieski

It seems more converts to testosterone when applied topically. The other effects (sedation, lower libido, nootropic, etc) are more in line with what's expected from progesterone.
Would you happen to know the differences in the metabolic processes that cause this?

Progesterone

Hi,

When you say oral progesterone though, do you mean just dropping the progesterone in your mouth/tongue? or placing it in a capsule and swallowing?

I know the feeling you mean of feeling somewhat less masculine mentally, although not sure if that's the best way to word it.

Do you notice less facial oil as well from oral progesterone VS say topical usage? any different effects on hair?

Sobieski

When you say oral progesterone though, do you mean just dropping the progesterone in your mouth/tongue? or placing it in a capsule and swallowing?

I know the feeling you mean of feeling somewhat less masculine mentally, although not sure if that's the best way to word it.

Do you notice less facial oil as well from oral progesterone VS say topical usage? any different effects on hair?
I've noticed that dropping under the tongue or swallowing the stuff both have very similar effects. Topical on inner arms wrists is very different. Definitely makes my face drier very quickly I must admit. Can't comment on any long term effects as I only reserve it's use as a tool for particularly stressful situations where I need to keep a clear head.

Mossy

Well I started using it because there's evidence it can help with male pattern baldness. The low doses absolutely increased my shedding, unfortunately.
Oh—ok, so the androgenic benefits of low dosing help beard, but hurt head hair. Interesting. I know there are two schools of thought on this, but your experience seems to support androgens being bad for head hair.

Progesterone

I've noticed that dropping under the tongue or swallowing the stuff both have very similar effects. Topical on inner arms wrists is very different. Definitely makes my face drier very quickly I must admit. Can't comment on any long term effects as I only reserve it's use as a tool for particularly stressful situations where I need to keep a clear head.

At which dosage btw?

xetawaves

What was your route of administration? I find topical application to be androgenic.

I used topically. Low topical doses and oral doses were androgenic for me. I only dosed orally a few times, and I had androgenic effects each time. I even had a nocturnal emission at one point lol I felt like a teenager again. High topical dose (I was taking 100mg~ at one point) hurt libido and erections.

Oh—ok, so the androgenic benefits of low dosing help beard, but hurt head hair. Interesting. I know there are two schools of thought on this, but your experience seems to support androgens being bad for head hair.

I've heard of people regrowing hair with test and even DHT. I think testosterone is the smaller piece to the puzzle while estrogen has everything to do with scalp hair health. Estrogen will absolutely regrow hair.

Gabriel Dell

Mens should not use more than 10Mg of Progesterone daily. And the best thing is to combine Progest. With Some Low Dose Dhea .