ED after 1-2 weeks on cistanche and mk4.

TheReds

Hi! I have had an extremly sex drive and libido for a long time and it was increasing month per month.
5-6 weeks ago i started with passion flower and valeria root with a small dose melatonine for sleep, pretty high baba with nigella sativa before.

Around 2 weeks ago i started with mk4 (thorn) on scrotum along with cistanche from life extension.
Since then i have no sex drive, fantasys and no morning wood. The last 1 week ago there was wood but i did not ejaculaye

Last edited:

Makrosky

Hi! I have had an extremly sex drive and libido for a long time and it was increasing month per month.
5-6 weeks ago i started with passion flower and valeria root with a small dose melatonine for sleep, pretty high baba with nigella sativa before.

Around 2 weeks ago i started with mk4 (thorn) on scrotum along with cistanche from life extension.
Since then i have no sex drive, fantasys and no morning wood. The last 1 week ago there was wood but i did not ejaculaye
Do yourself a favor and don't apply ANYTHING on the testicles. No matter what you read on this forum.

Jing

Just stop all supplements and see if that helps give it a week.

reality

I’ve been experimenting with cistanche and have definitely noticed lower sex drive. Which is strange because that’s the opposite of what it’s supposed to do

What’s the potential reason for this?

Makrosky

Ok. Im worried about what i have done. ?
No, don't worry. It takes some time to hormones to go back to normal (sometimes months) but In your case probably a couple weeks or something like that. You'll be fine.

Makrosky

What's normal routes for you?
Topical in safe places (definitely not the balls).
Oral
Sublingual

Those should be the most safe.

Then you have intranasal, rectal, etc. which need a bit more caution.

And of course IV/IM but that's big words.

Hans

Forum Supporter

I've seen bloods where K2 significantly increased free T and estradiol. High estrogen is known to cause ED. How much K2 were you applying?

OP
T

TheReds

I've seen bloods where K2 significantly increased free T and estradiol. High estrogen is known to cause ED. How much K2 were you applying?
Ok, Hans!

I took 15 drops the first time. Then 3 days later 10 and 3 days lat.. 5 drops and dropped it then.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom