ED after 1-2 weeks on cistanche and mk4.

Makrosky

Ok, Hans!

I took 15 drops the first time. Then 3 days later 10 and 3 days lat.. 5 drops and dropped it then.
Could be the opposite as well, that you lowered estrogen too much. Which can cause libido or ED issues. But you did it 3 times so get rest, eat well, don't take other supps that affect hormones (others are fine) and you'll recover soon.

Dave Clark

Yes but most studies on women?
Oh, well, then I suppose I will wait to see what it does to men, if the studies are not yet available. Generally, if something raises estrogen levels, it tends to do so in both genders, albeit not in the same levels. Cistanche may be like boron, raises T, but the sacrifice is raising of E along with it. I am not totally against cistanche, I just didn't find any palpable benefits, and I want to see more studies vis a vis the estrogen levels.

I really loved the mao inhibit from cistanche but this is NOT cool ?
I don't know anything about cistanche. But if it really was a MAO inhibitor, then it would raise serotonin. Elevated serotonin can kill libido and errections.

OP
T

TheReds

This evening took me to heaven. Back on track big time.! Thanks for all replys.

OP
T

TheReds

Oh, well, then I suppose I will wait to see what it does to men, if the studies are not yet available. Generally, if something raises estrogen levels, it tends to do so in both genders, albeit not in the same levels. Cistanche may be like boron, raises T, but the sacrifice is raising of E along with it. I am not totally against cistanche, I just didn't find any palpable benefits, and I want to see more studies vis a vis the estrogen levels.
Yes, i guess it is pro estrogenic but the total sum would be intresting.
One mice Study

sun-maid

I've seen bloods where K2 significantly increased free T and estradiol. High estrogen is known to cause ED. How much K2 were you applying?

Are you sure it was the K2 ? Was it apply to scrotum or other area ? Oral ? Look at this study : A calcium-deficient diet caused decreased bone mineral density and secondary elevation of estrogen in aged male rats-effect of menatetrenone and elcatonin - PubMed.

"However, the increased estradiol concentration was reduced after the administration of menatetrenone or elcatonin. The estrone concentrations in sera of menatetrenone- or elcatonin-treated rats fed the Ca-deficient diet decreased to a level lower than that of animals fed the regular diet."

I know its only on rats but its the best we got.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Are you sure it was the K2 ? Was it apply to scrotum or other area ? Oral ? Look at this study : A calcium-deficient diet caused decreased bone mineral density and secondary elevation of estrogen in aged male rats-effect of menatetrenone and elcatonin - PubMed.

"However, the increased estradiol concentration was reduced after the administration of menatetrenone or elcatonin. The estrone concentrations in sera of menatetrenone- or elcatonin-treated rats fed the Ca-deficient diet decreased to a level lower than that of animals fed the regular diet."

I know its only on rats but its the best we got.
Yes, @SamYo123 posted his labs while using K2 (and a little pansterone) and his T went from 600 to 1100 in 1 week. His DHT and E also skyrocketed.

Dave Clark

"...E also skyrocketed." Doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy feeling using Pansterone and K2 ! Should we even be using these?

sun-maid

Yes, @SamYo123 posted his labs while using K2 (and a little pansterone) and his T went from 600 to 1100 in 1 week. His DHT and E also skyrocketed.

Thats kinda insane. Did he stopped using the K2 ? Might be the DHEA also. How much K2 was he taking and oral or topical ?

Ras

Hi! I have had an extremly sex drive and libido for a long time and it was increasing month per month.
5-6 weeks ago i started with passion flower and valeria root with a small dose melatonine for sleep, pretty high baba with nigella sativa before.

Around 2 weeks ago i started with mk4 (thorn) on scrotum along with cistanche from life extension.
Since then i have no sex drive, fantasys and no morning wood. The last 1 week ago there was wood but i did not ejaculaye
Stop supplements. Eat food. Drink water. Sun bathe. Work out. Sleep well.

scoobydoo

Thats kinda insane. Did he stopped using the K2 ? Might be the DHEA also. How much K2 was he taking and oral or topical ?
It was all topical
First week I did 4 drops pan + 2 drops kuinone on balls, then continued after thought via the navel route.

sun-maid

It was all topical
First week I did 4 drops pan + 2 drops kuinone on balls, then continued after thought via the navel route.

I never tried the balls application, I don't like putting ethanol on my balls. Did you get your hormone re-tested after switching to navel route.

Hans

Forum Supporter
I think it's like 90% the K2, since DHEA converts to estrone and only in very high doses does it increase E2.

Sorry @scoobydoo for the wrong tag.

Back
Top Bottom