21 Year Old Low Libido For Few Years

Dan010101

Hey guys so I've been struggling with low libido since I was about 16. I used to get erections throughout the day and definately felt "horny" when looking at other girls/women. These days I have a low libido, I NEVER get morning erections and maybe 1 or 2 spontaneous erections a week. I also have penis turtling about 85% of the time, where my penis just shrinks when flacid and doesnt hang, my tescies generally arent very full and are either close to my body or just loose but feel more like a plastic bag than a sack of hormones. Penis also feels coldish most of the time.I have had ED with a girl in bed before, where I just didnt get horny physically even though mentally I was so keen to get an erection - so frustrating. (I'm definately NOT gay, very traditional heterosexual)

Mentally I have some anxiety but for no real reason, I am a bit sensitive I sweat small stuff more than I used to I have struggled with depression/lack of motivation but don't know why. it started when I was about 15.
I am muscular, lowish body fat, fairly average body hair, masculine features but literally ***t all libido and I am easily fatigued. Just wondering if you guys had any idea what could be wrong,

I work full time and live away from my parents.

EIRE24

Hey guys so I've been struggling with low libido since I was about 16. I used to get erections throughout the day and definately felt "horny" when looking at other girls/women. These days I have a low libido, I NEVER get morning erections and maybe 1 or 2 spontaneous erections a week. I also have penis turtling about 85% of the time, where my penis just shrinks when flacid and doesnt hang, my tescies generally arent very full and are either close to my body or just loose but feel more like a plastic bag than a sack of hormones. Penis also feels coldish most of the time.I have had ED with a girl in bed before, where I just didnt get horny physically even though mentally I was so keen to get an erection - so frustrating. (I'm definately NOT gay, very traditional heterosexual)

Mentally I have some anxiety but for no real reason, I am a bit sensitive I sweat small stuff more than I used to I have struggled with depression/lack of motivation but don't know why. it started when I was about 15.
I am muscular, lowish body fat, fairly average body hair, masculine features but literally ***t all libido and I am easily fatigued. Just wondering if you guys had any idea what could be wrong,

I work full time and live away from my parents.
Give us your diet?

OP
D

Dan010101

I had a test for TSH 2 years ago when I decided to do something about these issues and it was 1.5 with the range being 0.4-4.5. I have just recently had another blood test to recheck TSH and a few other things but it's only a basic blood test
My doctors don't want me to test T I have asked them before and just laughed saying you are 21 years old that's out of the question. same with Estrogen and prolaction

not sure what to do really :/

OP
D

Dan010101

Diet is;

-2000ml Skimmed milk
-1 Honeydew melon
-1 apple, 1 pear
-1750ml Orange Juice
-700g Potato
-30grams of greek lakes gelatin
-salt
-bit of chocolate
-Liver once a week
-Oysters once a week
-Carrots 200g daily
-4 TBSPs coconut oil
-400mg Caffeine
-600mg Aspirin
-500 Niacinamide
-15mg DHEA/Pregnenolone (spread over 3 doses during day) only started recently

Roughly 3000-3200 calories

encerent

I had a test for TSH 2 years ago when I decided to do something about these issues and it was 1.5 with the range being 0.4-4.5. I have just recently had another blood test to recheck TSH and a few other things but it's only a basic blood test
My doctors don't want me to test T I have asked them before and just laughed saying you are 21 years old that's out of the question. same with Estrogen and prolaction

not sure what to do really :/

god, no wonder we hate doctors. If you're 21 and your T isn't on the high range there is a quite a big problem they should be concerned with and try to fix.

OP
D

Dan010101

god, no wonder we hate doctors. If you're 21 and your T isn't on the high range there is a quite a big problem they should be concerned with and try to fix.

Well they don't know my T as they won't even test it, yeah doctors are frustrating as hell to deal with.

Is my TSH normal?

OP
D

Dan010101

Yeah did 90 days of nofap and noticed very little difference except for a bigger load when I blew it lol

OP
D

Dan010101

Well I sleep about 8-9 hours a night and generally don't feel that rested, I wake up tired in the morning.

tara

Is my TSH normal?
Possibly highish (officially normal), but best to assess in conjunction with other indicators, eg body temps and heart rate and symptoms.

OP
D

Dan010101

my heartrate is usually between 65-75 bpm and temps are usually 97F In the evening, I got my temps measured by doctor at my appointment and she used the ear thermometer it took a reading in about 5 seconds and it said 98.5F so IDK... my temps fluctuate alot during the day I have a pharmacy thermometer and do oral and underarm tests for 5-10 mins.

tara

my heartrate is usually between 65-75 bpm and temps are usually 97F In the evening, I got my temps measured by doctor at my appointment and she used the ear thermometer it took a reading in about 5 seconds and it said 98.5F so IDK... my temps fluctuate alot during the day I have a pharmacy thermometer and do oral and underarm tests for 5-10 mins.
My non-expert hunch would be maybe slightly low thyroid, but not extreme. I think Broda Barnes method involved small (eg 1/4 grain) slow (eg monthly) supplemental increments of NDT till waking temps came up to but did not exceed the range 97.8 - 98.2. His view seemed to be that pushing higher with supplements could result in suppressing endogenous production.

OP
D

Dan010101

My non-expert hunch would be maybe slightly low thyroid, but not extreme. I think Broda Barnes method involved small (eg 1/4 grain) slow (eg monthly) supplemental increments of NDT till waking temps came up to but did not exceed the range 97.8 - 98.2. His view seemed to be that pushing higher with supplements could result in suppressing endogenous production.

Interesting, my grandmother has thyroid issues and is on medication for it, I will wait and see what the lab results are for my bloodtest I had yesteday before I decide to get NDT, you might well be right as I display some hypo symptoms.

I think I might have low testosterone as well as I find it hard to recover from playing sport of any sort, especially recently. I am missing work because of how tired I am, really annoying me.

(I'm definately NOT gay, very traditional heterosexual)

This sounds a bit defensive because you put "not" in caps.

I think libido has more to do with having a partner that you are actually, truly, sexually attracted to than anything else. Not just attracted to their personality, not just "spiritually" attracted, but sexually attracted. You could be attracted to your partner in all ways except sexually and not even know it. There was a study done where post-menopausal women who said that they had a low libido, cured it by getting a new sex partner. Magically, hormones and desire kick in when a new person comes into play. New partner wins over any other therapy every time, showing you how powerful the mind and body can be. Obviously, if someone is obese and sick then they may have a physical limitation to have sex or desire it because they are in pain. But most married couples end in divorce and no sex for years and the desire to cheat shows that it's not a libido thing. The libido is strong. It's just strong for someone else, not the person you've been with for years and are bored.

OP
D

Dan010101

This sounds a bit defensive because you put "not" in caps.

I think libido has more to do with having a partner that you are actually, truly, sexually attracted to than anything else. Not just attracted to their personality, not just "spiritually" attracted, but sexually attracted. You could be attracted to your partner in all ways except sexually and not even know it. There was a study done where post-menopausal women who said that they had a low libido, cured it by getting a new sex partner. Magically, hormones and desire kick in when a new person comes into play. New partner wins over any other therapy every time, showing you how powerful the mind and body can be. Obviously, if someone is obese and sick then they may have a physical limitation to have sex or desire it because they are in pain. But most married couples end in divorce and no sex for years and the desire to cheat shows that it's not a libido thing. The libido is strong. It's just strong for someone else, not the person you've been with for years and are bored.

Maybe, but I've had some people ask me if I was gay simply because they don't see me chasing tail. It just gets annoying as I mentally find women attractive but have no feeling in the body. I've had partners in the past where I've mentally wanted to have sex but physically my body is like "nah". It starts to become a viscious cycle Lack of desire ----> stops wanting to have sex ----> Lowers hormones -----> lower desire still as not having sex etc. When I was 13 I found all girls sexually attractive and had frequent erections but not since 15/16 and it's gotten progressively worse since.

For background I come from a good stable family my parents are both married still and I had traditional morals and values, alot of people of my generation these days seem to be confused about their gender/sexual orientation but I know I'm straight which is why I'm worried that I have a lack of desire and other symtoms of low T/other hormones.

lampofred

Increase dopamine/decrease serotonin.

Stilgar

Could you try switching some of the milk with cheese? Sometimes when prolactin is very high it takes a great deal of salt to counteract the fluids in your diet, and parachuting enough salt to counteract it tends to cause irritation.

Pre-packed foods sometimes help and they can be relatively Peaty - cheese based ready meals without pufa, good pizza, that kind of thing. You can easily eat 20g of salt a day by doing that, and those sort of foods can help stimulate appetite too.

OP
D

Dan010101

Yeah I'll give that a go for sure. like mac and cheese ready meal for example?