Kuinone - Liquid Vitamin K2 (MK-4)

Iceman2016

Just got the new bottle and it's the white opaque one which is great news as far as light protection goes.

Last edited:

GreekDemiGod

Hey, i would like to buy this product, but i live in Europe and the shipping is very expensive and i am a little bit scared because of thecustoms, is there a way to buy this product that is shipped directly from europe?
It is still shipping during COVID, I had an order last month. Express shipping will cost you 89$ or so.

GreekDemiGod

Gotta admin, lately I have been using only 1 drop topical daily, if there's one clear benefit I get from Kuinone, is increased libido / sex drive. It really turns you into a sexual being

Gotta admin, lately I have been using only 1 drop topical daily, if there's one clear benefit I get from Kuinone, is increased libido / sex drive. It really turns you into a sexual being
It does the exact opposite for - makes me feel somewhat spaced out and kills libido. No matter what administration.

brix

Anyone who has noticed the jaw-widening effect, how do you apply kuinone? topically or orally? and at what dose?

Frankdee20

You’ll need to experiment since everyone has different levels of D, k, magnesium and calcium but I would venture to say that those would be the 4 you should experiment with. Since Vitamin k acts as a traffic cop by telling the body where calcium should be directed (mostly into bones and teeth) there may be a chance that there is little
Calcium left over for your muscles and that might be why you are having the contractions. Try 1,000 to 2,000 mg per day of calcium for a week and see if that evens things out (Ray recommends calcium carbonate). Btw I did the exact same thing as you when I had my tricep flutters... I took various amounts of magnesium thinking that would relax the spasm. It did nothing. Also get your vitamin d levels checked. There is much interplay between D and K and calcium and you’ll be flying in the dark if you don’t know your D level. If your D deficient while taking that much K that may cause issues. General rule of thumb is 200-250 mcg of Vitamin K for each 1,000 iu of Vitamin D you take orally (I take closer to 1mg of K2 for each 1,000 of Vitamin D but only because I am at the highest safe range blood level of Vitamin D... 91 ng/ml) If you’re interested in this kind of stuff read: Vitamin K2 And The Calcium Paradox by Kate Rheaume-Bleue.

And yes D and K should be taken at separate times just as you shouldn’t take copper, zinc, magnesium or calcium at the same
Time.

Why should D and K be taken separately ? Only K and E use the same transporter and need to be separated....

Frankdee20

Only thing that widens jaw and brow is high dose steroids ... stop it

Murtaza

Any ideas why this would make me more irritable/angry/intolerant?
Vit K is pro dopamine and lowers serotonin. Serotonin is what causes submissive behaviour. lowered serotonin makes you less tolerant to BS. experienced this myself.

Spartan300

Happens every time I use it and only at one drop.

It doesn't feel good. It's actually too much and feels very different to the calm confident state of mind I experience when temps, androgens and libido are high.

Murtaza

Happens every time I use it and only at one drop.

It doesn't feel good. It's actually too much and feels very different to the calm confident state of mind I experience when temps, androgens and libido are high.
be sure to take it with something sweet as it can drop blood sugar which can also make you feel irritated

Spartan300

Thanks, I usually take it in the morning with breakfast.
Thought it was just oral administration but topical produces same effect.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals