If Calcification Is The Root Of Hair Loss - How To Reverse It? (Magnesium , D, A, K2, Potassium)

xetawaves

orthosilicate is much better than bamboo.
Try to support the Hypothalamus- pituitary -adrenal-thyroid axis.

Something I have noticed probably since my hair loss started is that I will usually wake up in the mornings feeling tense. Like I have high adrenaline or something. I have no idea if it actually is high adrenaline, but it's what it feels like. What could cause this feeling?

Something I have noticed probably since my hair loss started is that I will usually wake up in the mornings feeling tense. Like I have high adrenaline or something. I have no idea if it actually is high adrenaline, but it's what it feels like. What could cause this feeling?
adrenalin-cortisol

So here is a Peat quote for you
Since glucose and salt are used to treat shock (intravenous 7.5% salt solutions are effective), it seems appropriate to use carbohydrate (preferably sugar, rather than starch) and salty foods during the night, to minimize the stress reaction. They lower adrenalin and cortisol, and help to maintain the volume and fluidity of blood. Thyroid, to maintain adequate carbon dioxide, is often all it takes to improve the blood levels of salt, glucose, and adrenalin.

xetawaves

So I know that the cause of my diffuse loss is tissue calcification because the top of my scalp feels very thick and stiff. I'm even unable to pinch some of the skin up. Sometimes the tightest spots will even feel sore.

Currently I'm taking K2, D, Magnesium, and A. Is there anything I should add or avoid? Is it pointless to take these things without taking physical action on the calcification? Or is it possible to reverse the calcification with just diet and supplements? How long does it take for tissue calcification to reverse? I'm confident that if I can reverse it, I will regrow hair.

So I know that the cause of my diffuse loss is tissue calcification because the top of my scalp feels very thick and stiff. I'm even unable to pinch some of the skin up. Sometimes the tightest spots will even feel sore.

Currently I'm taking K2, D, Magnesium, and A. Is there anything I should add or avoid? Is it pointless to take these things without taking physical action on the calcification? Or is it possible to reverse the calcification with just diet and supplements? How long does it take for tissue calcification to reverse? I'm confident that if I can reverse it, I will regrow hair.
How much magnesium D and A? I would not take D orally unless you really have too. Coz it can up the Ca²+ and up the need for K2. Add Centella asia. plus ACV and micro derma pen for accel repair.
Take a look at my thread - link

xetawaves

How much magnesium D and A? I would not take D orally unless you really have too. Coz it can up the Ca²+ and up the need for K2. Add Centella asia. plus ACV and micro derma pen for accel repair.
Take a look at my thread - link

Have been taking 5000ius of D and 200mcg of K2 mk7 every day. I get sunlight when I can, cause now that Fall is here the sun isn't out much anymore. I was getting it almost everyday over the summer. I use a sunbed a couple times a week.
I started 1mg of k2 mk4 today.

You say calcification but it is more fibrosis, eg. excessive collagen buildup

Wouldn't gotu kola increase collagen even more though?

How long does repair take?

Well the molecules of the skin are renewed every 28 days. repair and removal must be effective in that window. Thus increasing vascular repair and growth hormone can help. You can consider Glycine 6gr -12gr plus L-Citrulline for extra growth hormone and endothelial vascular repair + Centella for wound and skin healing. So than can take some months for effects are seen.

Have been taking 5000ius of D and 200mcg of K2 mk7 every day. I get sunlight when I can, cause now that Fall is here the sun isn't out much anymore. I was getting it almost everyday over the summer. I use a sunbed a couple times a week.
I started 1mg of k2 mk4 today.

Wouldn't gotu kola increase collagen even more though?
Thats too much D, 400-800 iu is enough.
The collagen buildup is from the inflammatory response via cytokines. You will have to breakup the collagen mechanically and let Gotu kola handle the repair, for it can support synthesis of good collagen I but reduce collagen III / scar tissue. and inhibit cytokines and mast cells.

xetawaves

Thats too much D, 400-800 iu is enough.
The collagen buildup is from the inflammatory response via cytokines. You will have to breakup the collagen mechanically and let Gotu kola handle the repair, for it can support synthesis of good collagen I but reduce collagen III / scar tissue. and inhibit cytokines and mast cells.

So in theory, massage + dermarolling + gotu kola would be a great treatment? What is causing the cytokines and mast cells?

Also, is this why my scalp feels sore if I go a couple days without washing my hair?

So in theory, massage + dermarolling + gotu kola would be a great treatment? What is causing the cytokines and mast cells?

Also, is this why my scalp feels sore if I go a couple days without washing my hair?
I think so, yes. Scalp maybe feel sore from mast cells that release histamine and other stuff yes. This can be from low thyroid, estradiol or stress on the HPA axis can acutely increase ACTH for mast cell "degranulation".

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals