If Calcification Is The Root Of Hair Loss - How To Reverse It? (Magnesium , D, A, K2, Potassium)

Arrade

Yep. It's like putty. I'd be happy to inbox anyone to verify it. I wish someone could help me, because it seems that my hairloss isnt influenced by calciumfication at all. Maybe its purely hormonal..and I use that term in the loosest sense nah mean lol. I have gotten visibly hairier since losing the hair on my head...I wish I knew what was going so so I could fix this...like I said, my scalp is like a girl or an adolescent....from pinching my scalp I've gotten two 'creases' sort of bruised at the front of my scalp...takes a few months for these creases to go away....
Bruising that bad sounds like a deficiency in some sort of nutrient. I also wouldn't take the stiffness of your scalp as gospel either.
If its hairline recession like the Norwood scale I would venture that is always caused by soft tissue calcification/fibrosis

@Hairfedup I also did not think, because my temple area was malleable, that calcfication was the cause of hairloss.
But think about blood flow to the follicles. If your arteries are hardened will those tiny blood vessels at your hairline get any nutrients?

I know taking vit D and K slow down and stop my hairloss. I don't have a really stiff scalp either

Hairfedup

Bruising that bad sounds like a deficiency in some sort of nutrient. I also wouldn't take the stiffness of your scalp as gospel either.
If its hairline recession like the Norwood scale I would venture that is always caused by soft tissue calcification/fibrosis

Oh man. Like it isn't depressing enough. Forreal I could cry right now, I'm so sick of this.

Arrade

Oh man. Like it isn't depressing enough. Forreal I could cry right now, I'm so sick of this.
I edited my post with more detail.

The benefit of 30,00 iu Vit D and 2 mg k2 (split between 3 meals)
is that it acts as a good aromatase inhibitor
it is very efficient at partitioning calcium
Magnesium removes fibrosis

Are you on any drugs like thyroid or something?

This really does work for me over the span of weeks, at worst it's a coincidence but I think it helps balance my hormones and heal STC
Hair loss from DHT/Steroids? Think again...very interesting topic...

Hairfedup

I edited my post with more detail.

The benefit of 30,00 iu Vit D and 2 mg k2 (split between 3 meals)
is that it acts as a good aromatase inhibitor
it is very efficient at partitioning calcium
Magnesium removes fibrosis

Are you on any drugs like thyroid or something?

This really does work for me over the span of weeks, at worst it's a coincidence but I think it helps balance my hormones and heal STC
Hair loss from DHT/Steroids? Think again...very interesting topic...

Thanks man I'll check that out, appreciate it. I just use the Norwood for reference, my hair just sort of...fell out at age 21, I'm 25 now...the Goerge Costanza esque bald. My scalp is extremely malleable throughout, if I press firmly on my scalp it will leave an indent anywhere, even on the crown. I know it sounds weird...a friend of mine said its like a baby. I'm so lost at this point.

edit: Not on any drugs at all.

Arrade

Thanks man I'll check that out, appreciate it. I just use the Norwood for reference, my hair just sort of...fell out at age 21, I'm 25 now...the Goerge Costanza esque bald. My scalp is extremely malleable throughout, if I press firmly on my scalp it will leave an indent anywhere, even on the crown. I know it sounds weird...a friend of mine said its like a baby. I'm so lost at this point.

edit: Not on any drugs at all.
I wouldn't worry about the stiffness or malleability of the scalp skin.
As far as I can tell, the calcifcation theory makes the most sense so far, and it stopped my hairloss before.
I'll be continuing it for another month or 2 and see how it feels, last time it only took me weeks of supplements to stop scalp itch and loss

xetawaves

As far as I can tell, the calcifcation theory makes the most sense so far, and it stopped my hairloss before.
I'll be continuing it for another month or 2 and see how it feels, last time it only took me weeks of supplements to stop scalp itch and loss

What is your entire regimen if you don't mind me asking

Hairfedup

Alright man, thanks imma get right to it.

Arrade

What is your entire regimen if you don't mind me asking
In the morning I take 10,000 iu Vit D and 1 Life Extension Super K
At lunch I take 10,000 Vit D but this time 3 x 90 mcg MK7
At dinner it's the Vit D plus 4 x 90 mcg Mk7.

I try to get 30 grams fat each meal for full absorption.

At night before I shower I spray this oil on my limbs and rub it in, letting it sit for 20-30 mins
I take the nattokinase away from meals, usually at night 1 tsp ( I meant to get full natto from the write up but whatever)

I would prefer grassfed milk and free range animals to eat

xetawaves

In the morning I take 10,000 iu Vit D and 1 Life Extension Super K
At lunch I take 10,000 Vit D but this time 3 x 90 mcg MK7
At dinner it's the Vit D plus 4 x 90 mcg Mk7.

I try to get 30 grams fat each meal for full absorption.

At night before I shower I spray this oil on my limbs and rub it in, letting it sit for 20-30 mins
I take the nattokinase away from meals, usually at night 1 tsp ( I meant to get full natto from the write up but whatever)

I would prefer grassfed milk and free range animals to eat

I've been taking 5,000ius of D3 (plus sunlight) and 200mcg of k2 mk7 for a while now. I also use the magnesium spray. My scalp doesn't feel anywhere near as inflamed as it has in the past ,but I still have bouts of bad shedding sometimes.

I'll probably up my dose of D3. I also ordered some of the pure k2 from health natura, pretty excited to try it. A bit pricey but worth it imo. I'll probably start taurine back tonight. Does taurine expire? The seal on my bag broke so it hasn't been completely sealed for a while now and I'm not sure if it'll still be effective.

I might add natto soon as well.

xetawaves

After 7 years, wow. Rogaine and dermaroller is pretty effective

I'll see if I can find it, but agressive dermarolling is also very effective by itself. I think the original thread got deleted because of the bloody images, but this guy regrew tons of hair. After his sessions, his scalp would be completely drenched in blood. But it worked.

Elephanto

Man, any idea what could be wrong with me? I completely believe your protocol to deal with calciumfication, but I just don't think that is the cause of my baldness.
It's hard to say, which is why the stack is good by tackling many factors at once. For some it could be a buildup of inorganic copper for which a temporary protocol of high dose Molybdenum can have significant long term effects. I'd try the stack for a consistent period (like not dismissing some supps that could tackle specific factors, or stopping some supps after a few days) with the high doses, for instance Magnesium in 500mg doses is good for general health but unlikely to be enough to induce regrowth. Adding daily moderate cardio, breathing technique and bag breathing, reducing ejaculation frequency, avoiding alcohol and gut irritants (wheat, food additives, for some coffee, too much sugar, dairy, potatoes etc) will also help. Being consistent with the mechanical side with scalp massaging, the ACV and Nizoral on scalp. It's rarely one factor that is implicated (except I think in the case of excess free copper which can be really determinant on your hormonal state) but they all participate in increasing calcification (lack of CO2, Cortisol, Estrogen, Endotoxins, Parathyroid Hormone, Serotonin, Intestinal Permeability, PUFAs, low Thyroid activity, Liver/Kidney damage, High Iron, low Vitamin D, low Vit A and Zinc, excess sebum, etc) and the stack+other habits help with all of these except Vit D (UV exposure also has other benefits on decreasing keratinocytes proliferation) and Iron which would be other factors to focus on. The key is consistency.

Last edited:

Arrade

I've been taking 5,000ius of D3 (plus sunlight) and 200mcg of k2 mk7 for a while now. I also use the magnesium spray. My scalp doesn't feel anywhere near as inflamed as it has in the past ,but I still have bouts of bad shedding sometimes.

I'll probably up my dose of D3. I also ordered some of the pure k2 from health natura, pretty excited to try it. A bit pricey but worth it imo. I'll probably start taurine back tonight. Does taurine expire? The seal on my bag broke so it hasn't been completely sealed for a while now and I'm not sure if it'll still be effective.

I might add natto soon as well.
Not really sure if taurine expires, but I would think so.

I think mk7 is best, but the LEF pill allows me 1mg K1 and Mk4 daily as well.

Why not add another 5000/10000 iu Vit D plus one of the LEF pills with one of your meals? The shedding may completely stop :bookworm:

Edit: Ah I see the health natura is mk4. (Seems pretty pricey for mk4 only)
I wouldn't go over 1mg mk4 daily just in case

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals