If Calcification Is The Root Of Hair Loss - How To Reverse It? (Magnesium , D, A, K2, Potassium)

YourUniverse

Been eagerly looking into de-calcification myself recently, I like this, thanks for posting. Travis has pointed out that CO2 is ultimately the most important factor in de-calcifying soft tissue, so aspirin, sugar, thyroid, thiamine, biotin, and etc. are also worth looking into I think.

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

Been eagerly looking into de-calcification myself recently, I like this, thanks for posting. Travis has pointed out that CO2 is ultimately the most important factor in de-calcifying soft tissue, so aspirin, sugar, thyroid, thiamine, biotin, and etc. are also worth looking into I think.
Careful with aspirin, some people reported accelerated hair loss, taking it. Myself too.

dreamcatcher

perfect hair health (website) has a lot of info about decalcifying the scalp, etc.

Arrade

How is CO2 responsible if these vitamins are the ones that control calcium in the body.

Arrade

This protocol makes a lot of sense to me. If my hairloss wasn't caused by chronic TE and thyroid issues, and I had actual AGA, I would feel confident about this.
AGA is a fibrosing form of hairloss, nattokinase removes the unwanted fibroids.
MK7 reverse arterial calcification.

Nokoni

Parathyroid hormone may be implicated in calcification. Boron density in the parathyroid is apparently higher than it is in other tissues, and boron deficiency may increase levels of parathyroid hormone.

Also, my cat developed a bald spot – smooth fur-less skin between the shoulder blades. Treated it with urea. At the same time, for other reasons, I started supplementing him with taurine. Within just two or three days the spot was already starting to get furred over. I lean toward crediting the taurine.

Taurine may have some benefits for hair. Taurine suppresses tgf-β, which damages hair follicles (among much else). Might make hair less frizzy. Seems to grow cat fur. If I was balding I might try high dose taurine plus scalp application.

Frankdee20

No way this is true. Nobody knows what causes it

Elephanto

How is CO2 responsible if these vitamins are the ones that control calcium in the body.

CO2 is an antagonist to Parathyroid Hormone for starter, which induces calcification. Protects against hypoxia which induces fibrosis.

Relaxes blood vessels and areas where blood doesn't flow properly start to calcify.
The basic control of blood flow in the brain is the result of the relaxation of the wall of blood vessels in the presence of carbon dioxide, which is produced in proportion to the rate at which oxygen and glucose are being metabolically combined by active cells. In the inability of cells to produce CO2 at a normal rate, nitric oxide synthesis in blood vessels can cause them to dilate. The mechanism of relaxation by NO is very different, however, involving the inhibition of mitochondrial energy production (Barron, et al., 2001).

A quick reduction of carbon dioxide caused by hyperventilation can provoke an epileptic seizure, and can increase muscle spasms and vascular leakiness, and (by releasing serotonin and histamine) contribute to inflammation and clotting disorders. On a slightly longer time scale, a reduction of carbon dioxide can increase the production of lactic acid, which is a promoter of inflammation and fibrosis.

Reducing CO2 makes skin tissues take up calcium, while CO2 favors bone formation and keeps calcium in bones.
The “replicative lifespan” of a cell can be shortened by factors like resveratrol or estrogen that interfere with mitochondrial production of carbon dioxide. Both of those chemicals cause skin cells, keratinocytes, to stop dividing, to take up calcium
Increased carbon dioxide favors bone formation, and decreased bicarbonate favors the loss of calcium from bone

This is what many of the decalcifying agents do (keeping calcium in bones) : K2, Boron, Magnesium (from inhibiting Parathyroid Hormone), Vit D and the anti-estrogen supps (A, E, Zinc, Selenium etc).

Arrade

CO2 is an antagonist to Parathyroid Hormone for starter, which induces calcification. Protects against hypoxia which induces fibrosis.

Relaxes blood vessels and areas where blood doesn't flow properly start to calcify.

Reducing CO2 makes skin tissues take up calcium, while CO2 favors bone formation and keeps calcium in bones.

This is what many of the decalcifying agents do (keeping calcium in bones) : K2, Boron, Magnesium (from inhibiting Parathyroid Hormone), Vit D and the anti-estrogen supps (A, E, Zinc, Selenium etc).
Interesting.
So using these supplements intelligently do you think is the key to reversing hairloss?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals