But after just 7 days of
Niacinamide_ing maybe my body has been like recharged enough of it

So i lowered the dose and now i feel i dont need niacinamide anymore

I dont know if you tried it
But if you didnt take a dose with good carb meal

You will feel difference after the first ingestion of it

But be careful
Carbs must be higher than protein or youre gonna get headache
That's really interesting. I will look into it alot more. So your saying eat high carb when taking it?

Sure sure sure

If you want to get the best of help from it

Carbs must be the highest in your diet
Like 60 20 20
Carbs protein fat

And niacinamide
Is anti serotonin anti cortisol and anti estrogen.

Wich are responsible of most fat in your body

Anyway keep us posted please
Alrighty?

OP
beachbum

beachbum

Sure sure sure

If you want to get the best of help from it

Carbs must be the highest in your diet
Like 60 20 20
Carbs protein fat

And niacinamide
Is anti serotonin anti cortisol and anti estrogen.

Wich are responsible of most fat in your body

Anyway keep us posted please
Alrighty?
It does all that..Niiiiccccceeee. The only thing they say use caution if you have low pressure which I have..went to hospital because of it. So not sure. Is this the flushing kind, I actually like that kind. My dad gave us it growing up.

Syncopated

Wow was thinking of this too. Except for doing the thyroid, well I was thinking of thyroid but can't do yet not sure if I want to. I do progesterone cream already. As for milk I have been thinking of going low fat. Do you have belly fat?

Thank yooooooou verrrryyy much.
Why lowfat? More processing, has cheap vitamin A added to it, tastes almost undrinkable to me and the 2% less butterfat isn't going to make any difference in your metabolism.

OP
beachbum

beachbum

Why lowfat? More processing, has cheap vitamin A added to it, tastes almost undrinkable to me and the 2% less butterfat isn't going to make any difference in your metabolism.
Well thats the thing, I was thinking about it but keep thinking about what you say because I don't like low fat and have had lower weight while still drinking full fat, so you make me really think of this more in my original reasons. I think its more about metabolism, insulin, activities, and maaaaybeeee keeping low fat of full fat foods. Thank you for having me rethink that theory, because I looovvve full fat milk.

OP
beachbum

beachbum

Well thats the thing, I was thinking about it but keep thinking about what you say because I don't like low fat and have had lower weight while still drinking full fat, so you make me really think of this more in my original reasons. I think its more about metabolism, insulin, activities, and maaaaybeeee keeping low fat of full fat foods. Thank you for having me rethink that theory, because I looovvve full fat milk.
Okay I know others have belly fat.

Ok update. I decided to up my fat lower carbs as for protein was difficult for me to increase. When I see changes I will up date with pictures and foods. I have my current pictures on bodybuilding.com for the contest.

M

marikay

You mentioned alot that I feel can cause belly fat. I did have a lot of those problems and are better, not sure what I have done differently recently. I think it was just time. I believe a good digestive system, sleep, stay active and have fun times are key. As for food have good nutrient dense food, the right ratio of calcium to phosphorus, low fat (pufa mostly) and insullin problems. Im still trying to work on alot of these but making progress because I actually have energy to start working out. Out of all of this I feel sleep has to be number one on the list of importance. Digestion next. I have posted about myself in other threads. Alot to explain but in short progesterone healed me.

Hi. What is your current calcium to phosphorus ratio? Increasing mine to 2X the amount of calcium over phosphorus got rid of fat so fast it made my head spin, by that I mean all body fat including belly fat. Also the calcium increased muscle mass and cured my nightime GERD. I'm female, 56, and follow a Peat diet most of the time. Niacinimide, even a small amount, lowers my blood sugar too fast and too far. I would love to use it but can't. Making eggshell calcium is a bit of a pain, but it works wonders. I used to run marathons (big mistake). I don't exercise but might join the local Y if I can get concentric work done there.

OP
beachbum

beachbum

Hi. What is your current calcium to phosphorus ratio? Increasing mine to 2X the amount of calcium over phosphorus got rid of fat so fast it made my head spin, by that I mean all body fat including belly fat. Also the calcium increased muscle mass and cured my nightime GERD. I'm female, 56, and follow a Peat diet most of the time. Niacinimide, even a small amount, lowers my blood sugar too fast and too far. I would love to use it but can't. Making eggshell calcium is a bit of a pain, but it works wonders. I used to run marathons (big mistake). I don't exercise but might join the local Y if I can get concentric work done there.
Funny you mention cal to phos ratio because that is another angle I was going.

Please give an example of meals for a day.

M

marikay

Funny you mention cal to phos ratio because that is another angle I was going.

Please give an example of meals for a day.

I don't have that handy. But I do try to get close to 1/2 gallon of 1% milk a day, and then fill in the rest of the protein and carbs with other peaty foods.

OP
beachbum

beachbum

I don't have that handy. But I do try to get close to 1/2 gallon of 1% milk a day, and then fill in the rest of the protein and carbs with other peaty foods.
That's okay, what you posted is fine. I do love my milk but feels like too much for me. Im still doing lots of thinking and experimenting.

DaveFoster

SQu

Hi. What is your current calcium to phosphorus ratio? Increasing mine to 2X the amount of calcium over phosphorus got rid of fat so fast it made my head spin, by that I mean all body fat including belly fat. Also the calcium increased muscle mass and cured my nightime GERD. I'm female, 56, and follow a Peat diet most of the time. Niacinimide, even a small amount, lowers my blood sugar too fast and too far. I would love to use it but can't.

Many issues have resolved in 3.5 years peating, but looks like belly fat is hanging on till the last. Full term pregnancy is the look and feel of this. Stress will add to it irrespective of calories or fat intake. The converse is just as true. I can't take more than 100mg niacinamide, get arrhythmia no matter what. When stress is lower I can lose weight by focusing on calcium, potassium, progesterone, (and others) and 3 hourly Katharina Dalton starch/sugar. When stress is high I get energy and digestion issues. So I have to go back a step and address them.

OP
beachbum

beachbum

Many issues have resolved in 3.5 years peating, but looks like belly fat is hanging on till the last. Full term pregnancy is the look and feel of this. Stress will add to it irrespective of calories or fat intake. The converse is just as true. I can't take more than 100mg niacinamide, get arrhythmia no matter what. When stress is lower I can lose weight by focusing on calcium, potassium, progesterone, (and others) and 3 hourly Katharina Dalton starch/sugar. When stress is high I get energy and digestion issues. So I have to go back a step and address them.
Hi Marikay,

Well my belly looks the same too and it looks like your doing the right things so far. I will keep updates on here if I lose belly fat.

All I can say that I keep coming back to this site through trial and error, which the errors helpped me figure things out clearer and clearer. I was on the keto diet for 3 days and end up with a stiff neck that lead me to having a migrane ( this was yesterday), so this is what I learned from it personally. I need to eat more protein, deffinietly can not eat that low of carbs (30gms, thats insane, maaaybeee 50gs.. lol). Now cutting out sugar and fruit showed me how important they are but having them in balance is key for me. For an example oj was making me sleepy. I sure missed my milk, which brings me back to high school when I didnt break out had clear skin. I was told by my parents they would need to buy a cow the way I drank milk. Also I should eat now how I ate then, we barely ate junk. Anyway, I found out I can't do alot of liquid, so I am going to go by my cravings..because sometimes I crave jucice/fruit, or milk, or liver, chicken. Anyway, my point is I think we can lose belly fat with the right comb which I am working on. That is why I asked the quesion at the begining of this thread so we can find out if maybe something is missing or a combo of things.

OP
beachbum

beachbum

Okay. I tried to start working out and physically can't handle it yet. I have been trying different things but finding I may need more fruit. Now we are suppose to have protein with fruit/sugar, 2-1 sugar/protein. What other protein other then milk. Al.so I trying to do cal to phors. 2-1 ratio but most are high in fat. I made a cheesecake with ricotta and mascarappone cheese, sugar, 2 eggs, lemon, but is this to high in fat or should I not worry about the fat. I just dont and cant handle alot of milk , especially oj..fluid. I have been focousing on potatoes and butternut squash, by the way butternut squash has a 2-1 cal to phos. that I baked with apples and brown sugar honey. So I havent gotten very far with weight at all but I been feeling better since I added multi b which reduced my water retension and good energy, before I couldnt handle b vit. Also the past 2 days no bread, pasta, rice but only make my own homemade tortillas chips.

Last edited:
OP
beachbum

beachbum

Hello all,

Just very quick update. Lost 1 lb. 3 weeks ago started multi b's, this is when I saw the weight loss. 1 1/2 weeks ago I started a multivitamin, now this gave me awsome energy. Feeling really really good. Okay got to go.:D

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals