Big Muscles Little Fat - Lose Fat The Ray Peat Way!

Jon2547

I've been a bit sidetracked.

I can't seem to get my blood sugar down to the range that is supposedly good: 85-95. This has been happening now for a few months and I'm just beside myself. I'm so exasperated I don't even feel like starting a thread asking for help.

Whether I have plenty of carbs or hardly any, regardless of the time of day, my blood sugar is always 115 to 118.

I could eat ice cream tonight and in the morning my blood sugar would be 115 on waking.

I could fast for 24 hours and then test and it would be 116.

No matter what I do.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I've been a bit sidetracked.

I can't seem to get my blood sugar down to the range that is supposedly good: 85-95. This has been happening now for a few months and I'm just beside myself. I'm so exasperated I don't even feel like starting a thread asking for help.

Whether I have plenty of carbs or hardly any, regardless of the time of day, my blood sugar is always 115 to 118.

I could eat ice cream tonight and in the morning my blood sugar would be 115 on waking.

I could fast for 24 hours and then test and it would be 116.

No matter what I do.
My sister had diabetic issues that warranted her a blood meter, and it was interesting to test food combinations. She ended up with her number too low one night to where she was passing out and we had to shovel in chocolates and ice cream to get them back up. She lost 100 pounds because of that meter. Cheese and berries were a great combo for her, but milk not so much. Fish and other meats with well cooked veggies was another usual go to. You may have to start back at the beginning with pairings like those and build from there. I have not dealt with blood sugar issues, but milk was not my friend for the first few years "Peating".

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals