What Would Be The Ideal Diet And Lifestyle For A Model?

lampofred

@lampofred

aspirina-c-10-compresse-effervescenti-400-240mg.jpg

I have been using this for around a week, and I have been feeling more calm-minded. It's the same brand Danny Roddy showed in one of his videos talking about Aspirin. I wanted to ask, what benefits do you feel you achieve from taking Aspirin?

Better verbal fluency and cognitive function in general, better skin, and I think daily aspirin played a big role in curing my hair loss and lowering my fasting blood sugar.

DrJ

I would probably be drinking at least a gallon of milk per day. That will itself give about 120g protein. And then however much gelatin you're comfortable with. I can consume 30-50g gelatin a day with no issues (split into 2 'doses'). For supplements, I think high-dose vitamin K is good. Gonadin is good, but I seem to do better with Pansterone applied to the scrotum. See which one works for you. And best of luck!

OP
H

HumanLife

good to hear that it's very rare, thank you.

I just remembered a case a model from Malta had when taking photos in the UK. I was told by a friend of theirs that they were asked to pose nude, and would be paid around £2000 if they were fine with having nude shots.

I'd fit in a bit of meditation in there too. It is really good for decreasing cortisol.

I tried meditation with the help of a mentor in March. I paid 10 euros for them to recite some meditation script in their yoga shop for an hour, with a cushion and towel under me to sit on, as well as a comfy cushion on my back, and a clean room with a nice smell of some incense. The environment was really good. The experience... not so much. I was experiencing a headache around the middle of the meditation session and had to lose my focus. It felt like a really sharp pain in my brain, which I don't ever remember having like it. I asked the mentor about it, and basically got a non-answer. It was so unsatisfying I don't even remember what they said. I looked up on how meditation could be dangerous and lost interest in it, despite still hearing on how it helps with discipline, character, and how a lot of successful people do it every now and then.

I wouldn't mind trying it again! I have read about how its anti-cortisol effects may be from increased DHEA and CO2. But I don't want to feel that sharp pain in my brain... I remember leaving the yoga shop confused.

Better verbal fluency and cognitive function in general, better skin, and I think daily aspirin played a big role in curing my hair loss and lowering my fasting blood sugar.

"Better verbal fluency and cognitive function..." Lately I noticed how fast I could speak if I wanted, less anxiety too. Maybe the aspirin haidut takes everyday is what helps him speak so quickly in his livestreams and podcasts... Glucose oxidation over fat oxidation? That's very interesting about the skin, I never heard of aspirin doing that. I am really glad to hear that your hair and sugar issues were cured!!

I would probably be drinking at least a gallon of milk per day. That will itself give about 120g protein. And then however much gelatin you're comfortable with. I can consume 30-50g gelatin a day with no issues (split into 2 'doses'). For supplements, I think high-dose vitamin K is good. Gonadin is good, but I seem to do better with Pansterone applied to the scrotum. See which one works for you. And best of luck!

I have tried drinking that much pasteurized skimmed milk multiple times and it always made me lethargic. Could be the brand with whatever they might be putting in it, because some milk brands taste a tiny bit different. I take milk with collagen or gelatin, and coffee, sometimes with nothing else but sugar for taste.

There is a great dairy protein product I use called Skyr which I think all Peat-based dieters should try out. For every 100g of the cream, it has 11g protein, 4g carbohydrate, and 0.2g fat. It's a miracle food. The only flaws are the plastic container, bacteria, and any leftover lactic acid. The lack of sugar I can amend by adding a teaspoon or so of marmalade. The best part is that it only costs 99 euro cents per 350g!!

I just checked if Skyr was ever mentioned on this forum, and it was by haidut!

I already take Vitamin K, and am now trying out Gonadin! Thank you!

Inaut

I just remembered a case a model from Malta had when taking photos in the UK. I was told by a friend of theirs that they were asked to pose nude, and would be paid around £2000 if they were fine with having nude shots.

I tried meditation with the help of a mentor in March. I paid 10 euros for them to recite some meditation script in their yoga shop for an hour, with a cushion and towel under me to sit on, as well as a comfy cushion on my back, and a clean room with a nice smell of some incense. The environment was really good. The experience... not so much. I was experiencing a headache around the middle of the meditation session and had to lose my focus. It felt like a really sharp pain in my brain, which I don't ever remember having like it. I asked the mentor about it, and basically got a non-answer. It was so unsatisfying I don't even remember what they said. I looked up on how meditation could be dangerous and lost interest in it, despite still hearing on how it helps with discipline, character, and how a lot of successful people do it every now and then.

I wouldn't mind trying it again! I have read about how its anti-cortisol effects may be from increased DHEA and CO2. But I don't want to feel that sharp pain in my brain... I remember leaving the yoga shop confused.

"Better verbal fluency and cognitive function..." Lately I noticed how fast I could speak if I wanted, less anxiety too. Maybe the aspirin haidut takes everyday is what helps him speak so quickly in his livestreams and podcasts... Glucose oxidation over fat oxidation? That's very interesting about the skin, I never heard of aspirin doing that. I am really glad to hear that your hair and sugar issues were cured!!

I have tried drinking that much pasteurized skimmed milk multiple times and it always made me lethargic. Could be the brand with whatever they might be putting in it, because some milk brands taste a tiny bit different. I take milk with collagen or gelatin, and coffee, sometimes with nothing else but sugar for taste.

There is a great dairy protein product I use called Skyr which I think all Peat-based dieters should try out. For every 100g of the cream, it has 11g protein, 4g carbohydrate, and 0.2g fat. It's a miracle food. The only flaws are the plastic container, bacteria, and any leftover lactic acid. The lack of sugar I can amend by adding a teaspoon or so of marmalade. The best part is that it only costs 99 euro cents per 350g!!

I just checked if Skyr was ever mentioned on this forum, and it was by haidut!

I already take Vitamin K, and am now trying out Gonadin! Thank you!

Skyr and orange marmalade is my jam!

@DrJ I like the heavy milk and gelatin diet. It gets me through the day and I have a nice meal for dinner :)

D

Deleted member 5487

People get fat from eating a ton of carbs. I struggled on peat for 2 years.

Started drinking goat milk with extra non homogonized cows cream, kefir, and hagendaz. Now I'm scared of getting too skinny...

Dairy Fat Successfully Replaced My Thyroid Medication

Peat says eat sugar for stress, avoid huge glucose loads from starch =/= Stuff face with sugar and sit at desk(90% of peaters).

Low carb diet 2016-2017- 200 to 170lbs(felt like death)
Peat 2017-2018 Peat to 170 to 210( looked like death)
Went from 210 to 175lbs. eating fat and approproate carbs.(Optimal)

It's so easy it;'s commical.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 5487

I also got HUGE problems with people slinging Krebs cycle stuff. Wayy to simplitic. and misleads people.

Different cells use different fuels you need some glucose for brain/blood. Everything else is running on fat. Unless your sprinting or powerlifting.

Ray peat recs 33/33/33 close to ideal.

I go 40fat/30pro/30 carbs.

opson123

Started drinking goat milk with extra non homogonized cows cream, kefir, and hagendaz. Now I'm scared of getting too skinny...

Peat says eat sugar for stress, avoid huge glucose loads from starch =/= Stuff face with sugar and sit at desk(90% of peaters).

What else do you eat?

D

Deleted member 5487

What else do you eat?

Mabey some spinach omlets with alot of butter. Eggs need a ton of greens/bell peppers to lower the PRAL.

Goat Milk, or milk in general needs the cream added back. 3.5% fat does not carry enough palmatic acid to blunt the trytophan cortisol hit you get from milk. Nor does it carry enough vitamin A to utilize the protein effictivly. So somthing closer to like 5-10% cream content is much better.

Breakfast Big glass of goat milk+ half a cup of cream with coffee and pinch of honey.
Lunch Huge glass of kefir+cream+little honey
Dinner mabey alot of butter +3 eggs and a bunch of spring mix greens(potassium/micros).
Hagendazz.

I legit have an 8 pack now, it's stupid. Forget the low calorie diets, or low fat. Just eat some lactose/honey for brain function and liver glycogen and your good to go. All the diary fat will mix with released PUFA stores and burn like fire.

Want to retain a ton of PUFA and Fat. Eat a ton of carbs and never let the body relase them LOL...

D

Deleted member 5487

You can eat more meat but the iron, little to no Vitamin A, and much Higher PRAL makes it much less metabolic as we all know...

Probably fine, but i don't eat it without a bunch of boiled low carb veggies and alot of vutter.

Seach @James IV or @natedawghh for similar insights.

milkboi

Mabey some spinach omlets with alot of butter. Eggs need a ton of greens/bell peppers to lower the PRAL.

Goat Milk, or milk in general needs the cream added back. 3.5% fat does not carry enough palmatic acid to blunt the trytophan cortisol hit you get from milk. Nor does it carry enough vitamin A to utilize the protein effictivly. So somthing closer to like 5-10% cream content is much better.

Breakfast Big glass of goat milk+ half a cup of cream with coffee and pinch of honey.
Dinner mabey alot of butter +3 eggs and a bunch of spring mix greens(potassium/micros).
Hagendazz.

I legit have an 8 pack now, it's stupid. Forget the low calorie diets, or low fat. Just eat some lactose/honey for brain function and liver glycogen and your good to go. All the diary fat will mix with released PUFA stores and burn like fire.

Want to retain a ton of PUFA and Fat. Eat a ton of carbs and never let the body relase them LOL...

There was a study posted here recently that low fat dieters burned/lost more fat than low carb dieters.

btw, what is PRAL?

D

Deleted member 5487

There was a study posted here recently that low fat dieters burned/lost more fat than low carb dieters.

btw, what is PRAL?

Potential Renal acid Load...Alot of america diet stims from it

"Acid-base balance in the body influences adrenal hormone production of cortisol. When bicarbonate [HCO3- levels are low, the kidneys upregulate glutaminase activity and trigger cortisol production [35-37]." "Dietary induction of acidosis increases serum cortisol concentrations [38]."

"Cortisol activates the tryptophan metabolism pathway which is carried out by rate-limiting enzymes of tryptophan catabolism, 2,3-dioxygenase (TDO) and indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase (IDO). Cortisol directly stimulates TDO activation and may augment IDO activity indirectly through inflammatory cytokine signaling such as interferon gamma [49,50]. Excessive or chronic cortisol production acquired from a ‘Western’ dietary lifestyle could play a role in augmenting the tryptophan metabolism pathway and drive downstream molecular events that promote carcinogenesis."

"Upregulated cortisol bioactivity driven by diet-induced acidosis may be a factor in metabolic syndrome by promoting insulin resistance. Chronic hyperglucocorticoidism upregulates visceral obesity while reducing insulin sensitivity mainly in visceral adipocytes which appear to be more responsive to cortisol than subcutaneous adipocytes due to higher expression levels of glucocorticoid receptors [58,59]."

"The Primary Sources Of Acidity In The Diet Are Sulfur-containing AAs, Salt, And Phosphoric Acid"

OP
H

HumanLife

I see, it's difficult to say you are on a peat diet when everybody varies what they eat. I don't think a single person here follows 2l of skimmed milk and 1l of orange juice everyday. Not even Danny Roddy or haidut.

That's interesting about goat milk, it's not really popular around here, I don't think I have ever tried it before, though I know where I can buy it. I don't think I could get raw milk if I tried. What about Kefir do you think is so good that helps you lose so much weight? Some brands have a fine taste, others taste really strange.

Now I'm scared of getting too skinny...

Woah... Now that would be something a lot of people would like to tell themselves! That sounds too good to be true... hmm, is it really safe? I lost a lot of weight with Calorie Restriction and I looked a lot better. My energy at work though? Awful, I would almost fall asleep at work and got in trouble for it 2 years ago. I blame the excessive water intake recommendation from the info product I bought. I should have made the connection that drinking so much water to suppress my hunger was really not a good idea but I told myself "This is what bodybuilders do so it must be normal!" I'm not alone in this either... I spoke to one of the models before a walk on stage and they told me they experienced the same thing at work. By the end of it people told me I lost too much weight and looked sick so I upped my calories and decreased water intake.

That's really great news about the Dairy Fat!! I have noted the grams he took of dairy fats.

Haha, I have decided to cut out potatoes because I think they were causing me some fatigue, and I seem a bit less fatigued and more energetic lately with eating more honey and marmalade so it seems good so far. I have been taking more egg yolks frequently, too. Sometimes 3, at most 5, but very rarely. Unfortunately, most people sit at a desk in an unnatural environment...

This is really interesting... you've made me really curious about it. I am only concerned about the fat potentially promoting fat oxidation strongly (and thus lactic acid) over glucose oxidation. Do you think there is something special about Dairy Fat in particular that prevents fat oxidation or does it have to do with the carbs making it not too dangerous? Maybe you don't think it's an issue because of what the body's organs runs on?

I also got HUGE problems with people slinging Krebs cycle stuff. Wayy to simplitic. and misleads people.

Different cells use different fuels you need some glucose for brain/blood. Everything else is running on fat. Unless your sprinting or powerlifting.

Ray peat recs 33/33/33 close to ideal.

I go 40fat/30pro/30 carbs.

Seems fair, I guess I could try it out with eating food with the most nutrition like you mention.

I see, I haven't taken much care about my Diet acid. Do you think Aspirin might be a problem then? Nate, from the thread you linked about Dairy Fat, said he still took aspirin. Noted about the spinach, I haven't been focusing on greens much. I honestly don't like the raw carrot, not even when I salt it and add coconut oil but cooked it is fine. Do you think the oxalates in both spinach and bell peppers are a non-issue because they get counteracted by other food you eat and cooking? What other greens do you eat?

Noted about the palmatic acid. I try eating Liver every now and then, sometimes beef liver, sometimes pork.

Hagendazz.

Hmm, do you get enough calories to satiate you? I am struggling with excessive hunger whenever I train... That sounds really fattening too but you sound really passionate about it so it must be giving you lots of energy! I love Dairy too lol so I don't think this should be a problem for me.

An 8 pack?? Ok, NOW I really need pictures... for research purposes... If I got something like that I would definitely give a much better showing in 6 months.

Damn, is it really safe to burn that much fat at once with the diary fat...?

LOL, it's that bad... or good?

Regarding exercise, I see you mentioned the following:

Getting Ripped With Dr Peat

Diet only takes you so far.

Ultimately it's the body and cells adapting to stimulus.

Training CP-ATP pathway is by and large the best way to do this, for males.
Explosive sprints, power clean, core movements for 2-3 reps. Which is how we avoid lactic acid, glycolsis and stress adaption.

If you want to get ripped. Try sprinting 20 meters 5-10 times, full speed, every other day. You will see serious progress, very quickly.

Good luck trying to go super low fat or low carb and getting lean. Hormones will get out of wack and muscle will melt along with fat.

This was in December of 2018, so over a year ago. Has this view had any changes?

Out of all those exercises... I have only dabbled a tiny bit on explosive sprints and core movements... My knowledge is really weak on those, and I know nothing about how to do a power clean (is that also 2-3 reps? or 4-6?).

Regarding the sprinting, I try to work out every other day, how does the sprinting work into that? Do I sprint the same day I go to the gym, or go to the gym, have a day off, then do sprints, then another day off, and then back to gym and repeat? That sounds very promising about the serious progress!!

Thank you so much for posting so many posts at the same time!!

Scenes

What about effects on skin, hair, mood, libido etc?

You seem to have a new ‘everyone must do this’ every few months. Having said that, I love it...and I’ll be dropping the excess sugar and adding more milk for a trial.

You don’t consume any fruits? What role does the keffir play in this?

D

Deleted member 5487

That's because I am consistently testing things out.

Libido big and muscle mass big increase
Hair looked great, but all the IGF-1 and stuff doesnt seem to be to good for hairline. IGF1 : IGFBP3 Ratio As A Predictor Of Male Vertex Balding

I had some honey, I am sure some fruit would be fine around working out.

The increase in fat and lower carbs will really melt the weight, make sure your milk is with added fat,
Kefir was to shift some of the bacteria, it also has much lower IGF-1 than milk and as additional benefits "pub med search" Goat milk kefir.

This would be a short term diet to get the fat off, than more reasonable diets providing more glucose and micronutrients will likly be better.

Hell of alot easier to lose weight this way than sprinting, cardio, low fat, calorie restriction will dump PUFA into the blood and are generally misreable.

It's hard to watch friends/family try to lose weight with over excersing and low carb low fat eating(Chicken and salad) They generally start to feel horrific as PUFA circulates and their is no saturated fat or glucose to burn. I have 2 friends doing this as I speak since I just dropped 10 pounds. Then their rebound eat with bunch of carbs which will wreak havoc from circulating Pufa

Last edited by a moderator:

Scenes

Hair looked great, but all the IGF-1 and stuff doesnt seem to be to good for hairline. IGF1 : IGFBP3 Ratio As A Predictor Of Male Vertex Balding

The increase in fat and lower carbs will really melt the weight, make sure your milk is with added fat,
Kefir was to shift some of the bacteria, it also has much lower IGF-1 than milk and as additional benefits "pub med search" Goat milk kefir.

This would be a short term diet to get the fat off, than more reasonable diets providing more glucose and micronutrients will likly be better.

Hell of alot easier to lose weight this way than sprinting, cardio, low fat, calorie restriction will dump PUFA into the blood and are generally misreable.

It's hard to watch friends/family try to lose weight with over excersing and low carb low fat eating(Chicken and salad) They generally start to feel horrific as PUFA circulates and their is no saturated fat or glucose to burn. I have 2 friends doing this as I speak since I just dropped 10 pounds. Then their rebound eat with bunch of carbs which will wreak havoc from circulating Pufa

Any supplements alongside this? You were saying greens broth and liver patte type things were essential.

OP
H

HumanLife

It's hard to watch friends/family try to lose weight with over excersing and low carb low fat eating(Chicken and salad) They generally start to feel horrific as PUFA circulates and their is no saturated fat or glucose to burn. I have 2 friends doing this as I speak since I just dropped 10 pounds. Then their rebound eat with bunch of carbs which will
wreak havoc from circulating Pufa

I have been feeling more energetic on your recommendations. The goat milk is expensive though (more than 3x the price per liter of cow's milk!!) so I will likely stick to Feta Cheese. The goat's milk tasted mild but... good. Is the Kefir that beneficial? Do you think your diet would be incomplete without it? Goat milk kefir is also really expensive, and cow's milk kefir is pretty affordable.

Hagendazz.

So... you take no meat? Do you have a cronometer for this as a reference you could share?

I see, should I do mainly sprinting, power cleans and and core movements then for exercise?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals