Belly Fat Survey Diet

beachbum

Hello all,

Sorry if this has been said or done.

Can you say if you have alot of belly fat or if very little.

State if you do or dont have belly fat (I know we will have some unless we go crazy low fat %)

Then state what you eat and supplements

Do you exercise

Anything else that may add to the gain or loss.

Age and sex

I am almost 53 yrs old female in menopause. I have a prego belly fat for a long time even at my unhealthy thin..skinny fat.. I do feel healthier. I dont workout but going to start Monday to try and do a tranformation to win 100,000..lol on bodybuilding.com. So I am trying to collect thoughts on what to eat and how long of a workout which is going to be the hardest for me because I get tired easily. If I win that would be awsome but I am tired of feeling like a lazy **** weakling sp? I m trying to see if low fat,high carb,moderate protein will work.

Please give your input.
Thank you very much
Beachbum

Last edited:

Tenacity

State if you do or dont have belly fat (I know we will have some unless we go crazy low fat %)

Little fat.

Milk, cheese, coffee, chocolate, oranges, orange juice daily, liver and mussels sometimes. Vitamin K2 and aspirin sometimes.

Do you exercise

30 minutes weight lifting daily.

Age and sex

21, all the time.

OP
beachbum

beachbum

Little fat.

Milk, cheese, coffee, chocolate, oranges, orange juice daily, liver and mussels sometimes. Vitamin K2 and aspirin sometimes.

30 minutes weight lifting daily.

21, all the time.

LOL..that was toooo funny..yep me too for the sex. Anyway, thank you soooo much for answering the questions. I think it will help alot. We may see a pattern...haha duh..

Milk, cheese, coffee, some muscle meat, some shrimp, chocolate, oranges, orange juice daily, liver once a week or once every other week, oysters every other week.

I have belly fat acquired over the past year. Maybe 30 pounds too much.

I am really focusing on raising my temps and keeping lean mass. Not doing anything stupid. I am pretty healthy, don't take any medications.

I do take K2 MK4 and Vitamin D and Retinol every day or two. Quite a bit. Maybe 6 - 20mg K2, 20,000units of D3, and 45000 units of retinol. Sometimes I skip days.

I'm also experimenting with activated charcoal almost every day.

OP
beachbum

beachbum

Milk, cheese, coffee, some muscle meat, some shrimp, chocolate, oranges, orange juice daily, liver once a week or once every other week, oysters every other week.

I have belly fat acquired over the past year. Maybe 30 pounds too much.

I am really focusing on raising my temps and keeping lean mass. Not doing anything stupid. I am pretty healthy, don't take any medications.

I do take K2 MK4 and Vitamin D and Retinol every day or two. Quite a bit. Maybe 6 - 20mg K2, 20,000units of D3, and 45000 units of retinol. Sometimes I skip days.

I'm also experimenting with activated charcoal almost every day.

Hello and thank you. Do you workout unless your at the getting healthy stage, I feel I m at a good health stage to start exercising. Age and male or female if you want to answer that, it would probably help.

Hello and thank you. Do you workout unless your at the getting healthy stage, I feel I m at a good health stage to start exercising. Age and male or female if you want to answer that, it would probably help.

Male. Midlife. Don't work out. Lots of sex.

Last edited:

Tenacity

LOL..that was toooo funny..yep me too for the sex. Anyway, thank you soooo much for answering the questions. I think it will help alot. We may see a pattern...haha duh..

On a serious note, I saw that you wanted workout advice (for timings and stuff). My workout style is as follows:

- One set of one compound exercise for each muscle group (push, pull, legs).
- One set of one isolation exercise for each muscle group (push, pull, legs, shoulders).
- Sets should be a number of reps you feel comfortable with, to failure. Go lighter weight if you find your connective tissue is taking too much punishment.
- Rest until you feel recovered between sets.

I do this daily because I can consistently improve my strength each day. Others with limited recovery may find once every other day is better. Your strength will increase slower than a traditional bodybuilding routine (because it's less total exercise per day), but the routine I just described is 'Peaty' because the small amount of sets and long rests between sets keep stress low. You also improve frequently which is great for motivation.

Take a walk after dinner 20 minutes

Salt ur foood to taste

Drink 3 cups of water after 1 hour of every meal

Stay away from all kind of added fat

Eat 300 calories meals

Meditate for few minutes everyday during the day for hormonal balance and better digestion

Sleeep the more u can

Good luck

DaveFoster

Hello all,

Sorry if this has been said or done.

Do you exercise

Anything else that may add to the gain or loss.

Age and sex

I am almost 53 yrs old female in menopause. I have a prego belly fat for a long time even at my unhealthy thin..skinny fat.. I do feel healthier. I dont workout but going to start Monday to try and do a tranformation to win 100,000..lol on bodybuilding.com. So I am trying to collect thoughts on what to eat and how long of a workout which is going to be the hardest for me because I get tired easily. If I win that would be awsome but I am tired of feeling like a lazy **** weakling sp? I m trying to see if low fat,high carb,moderate protein will work.

Please give your input.
Thank you very much
Beachbum
A combination of progesterone and thyroid with an adequate diet will get rid of your belly fat. Low-fat milk and fruit are decent staple foods.

OP
beachbum

beachbum

On a serious note, I saw that you wanted workout advice (for timings and stuff). My workout style is as follows:

- One set of one isolation exercise for each muscle group (push, pull, legs, shoulders).
- Sets should be a number of reps you feel comfortable with, to failure. Go lighter

- Sets should be a number of reps you feel comfortable with, to failure. Go lighter weight if you find your connective tissue is taking too much punishment.
- Rest until you feel recovered between sets.

I do this daily because I can consistently improve my strength each day. Others with limited recovery may find once every other day is better. Your strength will increase slower than a traditional bodybuilding routine (because it's less total exercise per day), but the routine I just described is 'Peaty' because the small amount of sets and long rests between sets keep stress low. You also improve frequently which is great for motivation.
I made up a routine pretty much like you said. I have mostly compound ones just 2 isolated ones. Do you have belly fat?

Last edited:
OP
beachbum

beachbum

Take a walk after dinner 20 minutes

Salt ur foood to taste

Drink 3 cups of water after 1 hour of every meal

Stay away from all kind of added fat

Eat 300 calories meals

Meditate for few minutes everyday during the day for hormonal balance and better digestion

Sleeep the more u can

Good luck
This is also good advice and was thinking of what you mentioned. Do you have belly fat

Good replies so far. Thank yooooooou

Last edited:
OP
beachbum

beachbum

A combination of progesterone and thyroid with an adequate diet will get rid of your belly fat. Low-fat milk and fruit are decent staple foods.
Wow was thinking of this too. Except for doing the thyroid, well I was thinking of thyroid but can't do yet not sure if I want to. I do progesterone cream already. As for milk I have been thinking of going low fat. Do you have belly fat?

Thank yooooooou verrrryyy much.

I used to have one honestly big big one like santa hahahaha

I would post it but its inappropriate

I lost my belly fat thankully

@DaveFoster why thyroid with progesterone

What are you thinking about ?

Well i did tell you

Small meals

Socializing because free time causes depression

Take a walk for half an hour every day

Sleep for me was fat burning process

Digestion if its bad everything will be bad

I dont know how to give improve it

Hows ur sleeping process?
Hows ur bowel movement?
Hows ur stress ?
Are you bloated ?
Do you have any pain in your body ?
I believe if you dont havr any of these it will be so easy on you

Im waiting u to post more about you

We re like family all of us
And i wish you will feel better and get better and specially your belly fat

DaveFoster

I used to have one honestly big big one like santa hahahaha

I would post it but its inappropriate

I lost my belly fat thankully

@DaveFoster why thyroid with progesterone

What are you thinking about ?
Because progesterone is very sedating and can only do so much.

OP
beachbum

beachbum

Well i did tell you

Small meals

Socializing because free time causes depression

Take a walk for half an hour every day

Sleep for me was fat burning process

Digestion if its bad everything will be bad

I dont know how to give improve it

Hows ur sleeping process?
Hows ur bowel movement?
Hows ur stress ?
Are you bloated ?
Do you have any pain in your body ?
I believe if you dont havr any of these it will be so easy on you

Im waiting u to post more about you

We re like family all of us
And i wish you will feel better and get better and specially your belly fat
You mentioned alot that I feel can cause belly fat. I did have a lot of those problems and are better, not sure what I have done differently recently. I think it was just time. I believe a good digestive system, sleep, stay active and have fun times are key. As for food have good nutrient dense food, the right ratio of calcium to phosphorus, low fat (pufa mostly) and insullin problems. Im still trying to work on alot of these but making progress because I actually have energy to start working out. Out of all of this I feel sleep has to be number one on the list of importance. Digestion next. I have posted about myself in other threads. Alot to explain but in short progesterone healed me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals