OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
With respect to reducing Estrone and E2 wouldn't low dose (2.5mg/day) Exemestane be more effective than daily aspirin, estroban and/or androsterone?

Exmestane and androsterone would probably be equally effective, and more effective than aspirin and estroban. However the aspirin and estroban have estrogen antagonism effects that the aromatase inhibitors do not, so a combination would be better than either one alone.

Lightbringer

a smoking hawt bulgarian dude came over to me and pet my back sweetly. He asked if I was okay with a gorgeous smile and dreamy eyes.
Ohh, so you actually met haidut in person then :cool

By the way, I think I know what 'tilted' means after watching that video. That does seem stressful to be thrown around like that ! Is it painful or more like a foam roller massage ?

Regina

Ohh, so you actually met haidut in person then :cool

By the way, I think I know what 'tilted' means after watching that video. That does seem stressful to be thrown around like that ! Is it painful or more like a foam roller massage ?
Hahahahaha.
Actually, that video is not very good aikido at all. Pretty lame really. "Ukemi" (how to receive the attack) does not hurt at all. We learn how to receive each technique and it feels great. I actually love the ukemi side. Ukemi is a safe way out and it is a nice metaphor for life. We learn that there are few situations for which there is no ukemi. So, in a good dojo, the more senior students will gradually help new students build upon their ukemi skills. We are expected to calibrate to each new body, circumstance, each new challenge. A much better practitioner/teacher example would be Robert Savoca of Brooklyn Aikikai. Our school is pretty much a carbon copy of it. Aikido is more about what he says about it:

He's sweet and all, but if a student can take it, he will bring it:

Last edited:

sprinter

Anyone know why this would make a male rat so tired? Please don't say lowering of stress hormones.

BobbyDukes

Anyone know why this would make a male rat so tired? Please don't say lowering of stress hormones.

Maybe re-read haidut's opening posts? It's a gaba agonist, is it not? Pretty potent one at that, too. And estrogen is excitatatory, so even though you don't want to hear it.... Yes, lowering of stress hormones. Keto DHT had the same effect on me.

It's also a potent anti-cortisol agent, and a potent anti-adrenalin agent.

Taking this won't be similar to having a cup of coffee.

Anything that raises metabolism will cause you to get hot and tired.

I would lower the dose if this isn't to your liking!

Makrosky

Maybe re-read haidut's opening posts? It's a gaba agonist, is it not? Pretty potent one at that, too. And estrogen is excitatatory, so even though you don't want to hear it.... Yes, lowering of stress hormones. Keto DHT had the same effect on me.

It's also a potent anti-cortisol agent, and a potent anti-adrenalin agent.

Taking this won't be similar to having a cup of coffee.

Anything that raises metabolism will cause you to get hot and tired.

I would lower the dose if this isn't to your liking!

Yes... and No.

It could leave you fatigued because all what you said (lower stress hormones, gaba, etc.) but mimmicks thyroid so it *should* give you proper energy while lowering stress hormones at the same time.

I said "should" because I'm talking just by the info haidut posted.

sprinter

Thanks. Yes, I see now Haidut wrote it is sedative.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Just like the other said above - GABA agnonism most likely. Try the same dose of progesterone and compare effects. They are pretty much the same for me in terms of making me fatigued/sleepy.

Makrosky

Just like the other said above - GABA agnonism most likely. Try the same dose of progesterone and compare effects. They are pretty much the same for me in terms of making me fatigued/sleepy.
But you were running upstairs jumping while carrying some furniture and laughing like jack nicholson's in The Shining... Where's the catch ?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
But you were running upstairs jumping while carrying some furniture and laughing like jack nicholson's in The Shining... Where's the catch ?

The catch is probably that I used it with DHEA in a 1:1 ratio. Androsterone by itself makes me hot and sleepy.

whereismyOJ

I hope my other question on page 4 will get answered, but I have another. Will the Androsterone in combo with the DHEA (Pansterone) affect blood sugar (a rat with T2D)?

Regina

ROFL, I used to do king-fu back in high school and used to compete against people that looked like sumo wrestlers.
Well, I don't know if it would help against hairy gorillas (lol) but taking some Oxidal (2-3 drops) before practice may help with endurance. Lapodin and Pansterone/androsterone would help with recovery.
Okey-doke. I took 2 drops of Androsterone and one 100mg pregnenolone capsule when I got home from training tonight. (I don't have pansterone). That was maybe 1.5 hrs ago. I feel really good right now. Had a small dinner too. Before class I did the 3 oxidal drops. My endurance was fine but oh my right arm/shoulder was horrendous. Some fellas on another thread were contemplating that their joint pain might be due to too low of estrogen OR bone mobilization from Vit K supplementation. I am hoping mine is the latter. In class, it felt like my humerus was held on only by a toothy bone spur and a jagged scapula. However, the after-class andosterone/pregnenolone plus lapodin cocktail is sweet. Pain? What pain! Not in any. Yay.
... the adventure continues....

thyrulian

Teeth more sensitive and joint pain worse on this.

Reminds me of the thyroid-using-up-calcium thread.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I hope my other question on page 4 will get answered, but I have another. Will the Androsterone in combo with the DHEA (Pansterone) affect blood sugar (a rat with T2D)?

DHEA lowers cortisol, and androsterone probably does the same. I posted some studies on androsterone and diabetes in the references section, so please look at those.
As far as your other comment - I don't know if it would replace thyroid completely but it is probably a good thing to try first before thyroid, especially combined with DHEA. Both DHEA and androsterone are thermogenic and both can raise metabolism. I would still keep a thyroid supplement handy for emergency situations. And since androsterone can be sedative in high doses, I'd try to use at night or in lower doses (2-3 drops max) during the day.

whereismyOJ

DHEA lowers cortisol, and androsterone probably does the same. I posted some studies on androsterone and diabetes in the references section, so please look at those.
As far as your other comment - I don't know if it would replace thyroid completely but it is probably a good thing to try first before thyroid, especially combined with DHEA. Both DHEA and androsterone are thermogenic and both can raise metabolism. I would still keep a thyroid supplement handy for emergency situations. And since androsterone can be sedative in high doses, I'd try to use at night or in lower doses (2-3 drops max) during the day.

Thank you

DennisX

My rat, believe it or not, works out with heavy rat weights four times a week. What would be the optimum daily dose of pansterone+androsterone for muscle gain and E1,E2 lowering? When is the best times for my rat to have this dose or doses if more than one dose per day?

sprinter

My rat, believe it or not, works out with heavy rat weights four times a week. What would be the optimum daily dose of pansterone+androsterone for muscle gain and E1,E2 lowering? When is the best times for my rat to have this dose or doses if more than one dose per day?

That's what I call a gym rat! I think you should mention the age of your rat as well. I think that may be important.

sprinter

Do you think it be ok to use Pansterone, 11 Keto DHT, and Androsterone at the same time? Synergy? Maybe use the Pansterone and DHT in the morning and the Androsterone at night?

Rand56

Early indication is my rat feels very strong on androsterone..and this is taking it alone without the Pansterone. Rat had very impressive weights workout yesterday, and did not experience some malaise later on in the day that rat would typically get from the same amount of exertion with weights, and rat pumped more weights than average.

Experiencing better neurological effects than when rat took 11-keto DHT. Most pronounced effect when only doing 11-keto was on strength. So atleast an early indication is that my rat prefers androsterone to 11-keto DHT.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals