Sobieski

interesting.

what about this person's neck, very successful model apparently
Untitled.png

Mica-Arganaraz1-198x300.jpg

mike tyson has a very small neck though
1384536074.jpg

Hi,
Large necks are attractive in males, it's an example of sexual dimorphism. Similar to low, prominent brow ridges and broad shoulder girdles.
Mike Tysons neck was massive in his prime. Just google 'Mike Tyson Neck'.

lvysaur

The guy she is with is almost very attractive, except when you notice how tiny is head is, and that he doesn't have much in the way of masculine features. He has a short face, like it is being crunched downward from the top

He looks very feminine. Big plump lips, upturned nose, smooth skin, blonde, I could keep going.

The girl looks great though.

johnwester130

Hi,
Large necks are attractive in males, it's an example of sexual dimorphism. Similar to low, prominent brow ridges and broad shoulder girdles.
Mike Tysons neck was massive in his prime. Just google 'Mike Tyson Neck'.

tyson's neck was short, but muscly

Ronaldo's neck is long and slim

many female models and anorexics have the long neck look, on anorexic forums they call it the bobblehead look

CristianoRonaldoface-630x473.jpg

D

Deleted member 5487

interesting.

what about this person's neck, very successful model apparently
Untitled.png

mike tyson has a very small neck though
1384536074.jpg
width of neck not length

hqdefault.jpg

mike had one of the biggest necks reccorded 20 inchs. which is insane.

D

Deleted member 5487

tyson's neck was short, but muscly

Ronaldo's neck is long and slim

many female models and anorexics have the long neck look, on anorexic forums they call it the bobblehead look

CristianoRonaldoface-630x473.jpg

Ronaldo neck is not slim, his skull is large so it's relative he is also a soccer player and not a combative sport player. Here its is 1:1 with jaw facial width
Bodys and phenotypes gravitate towards their selective sports.
cristiano-ronaldo_1126156c.jpg
neck-e1324499994388.jpg

Arrade

I've had to become a mouth breather because my nose is broken in 3 places... I had no idea it affected skull growth and I've noticed in the past year my jaw has grown down a lot more! I'm pissed! Doctors are F*kin useless

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5487

I've had to become a mouth breather because my nose is broken in 3 places... I had no idea it affected skull growth and I've noticed in the past year my jaw has grown down a lot more! I'm pissed! Doctors are F*kin useless

Life is full of these things. Nobody knows until it's too late.

As with nutrition, prenatal environment, adolescent hormonal profile, genetics, tongue placement,...etc. Your life, intellgience, looks, height is formed largely outside of your control starting with genetics and your mother prenatal environment, to your first 18 years of nutrition/environment, if you breath through your mouth or not growing up...etc.

Things outside your control during formative years directly influence of people treat you, how smart you are, people respect you, how high you can climb..etc.

In fact it's safe to assume the people around you including your family really don't know anything about anything except their specific profession.

Get the nosed fixed, practice tongue placement, quite literally pushing the back of your tongue on the roof of the mouth, Chew in 1-3 minutes intervals of very hard falium gum several times a day. You can adjust your gonial angle in a few years and start to push the bones back up

crestind

There are some incredible transformations pictures of some peoples faces out there on some forums, that seem to prove that it does work, and I am currently also trying the techniques and starting to see some timid results.
Source? Have never seen any of these alleged miraculous transformations. All those alleged maxilla improvements that Mew posts are plagued by obvious differences in camera angle and head tilt. That's not say it's not possible, but none of his photos have been convincing.

The only convincing photo I have ever seen was a tiny photo on a website which will not be named, but the guy apparently used mechanical means to apply pressure on the roof of his mouth. His face looks completely difference, it was disturbing to say the least.

Arrade

Life is full of these things. Nobody knows until it's too late.

As with nutrition, prenatal environment, adolescent hormonal profile, genetics, tongue placement,...etc. Your life, intellgience, looks, height is formed largely outside of your control starting with genetics and your mother prenatal environment, to your first 18 years of nutrition/environment, if you breath through your mouth or not growing up...etc.

Things outside your control during formative years directly influence of people treat you, how smart you are, people respect you, how high you can climb..etc.

In fact it's safe to assume the people around you including your family really don't know anything about anything except their specific profession.

Get the nosed fixed, practice tongue placement, quite literally pushing the back of your tongue on the roof of the mouth, Chew in 1-3 minutes intervals of very hard falium gum several times a day. You can adjust your gonial angle in a few years and start to push the bones back up
Thanks man. Yeah a lot of it is luck, at least that's a relaxing and forgiving way to look at it. I really need to write a mini book for my future kids, or maybe become a life coach to young men.
Just like Ray Peat(ists) say don't blame your genetics, I think you can always improve. The best you can do is everything you know at the moment.

shepherdgirl

You should also imagine yourself looking down your brow. Notice how the man at the bottom tilts his head up, while that man on top looks down his brow confidently.

According to Mike Mew, if I understand correctly, someone named Marcotte found that people try to keep the nasion and pogonian lined up vertically regardless of facial structure, possibly for social reasons. So the first man is able to look down his brow because of his facial structure, whereas someone with a downward angled jaw will start to rotate their chin upwards (i.e. eyes move farther away from the brow) to get the pogonian under the nasion.
Growing Your Face|Dr. Mike Mew
(See relevant section @ 21:55)

According to Mike Mew, if I understand correctly, someone named Marcotte found that people try to keep the nasion and pogonian lined up vertically regardless of facial structure, possibly for social reasons. So the first man is able to look down his brow because of his facial structure, whereas someone with a downward angled jaw will start to rotate their chin upwards (i.e. eyes move farther away from the brow) to get the pogonian under the nasion.

I agree. As my midface lengthened i had to tilt my head up more to feel comfortable

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals