Is Dht What Masculinizes The Face?

demen

Did a little research by myself, and read numerous times people claiming that dht is what makes your face more manly/masculine, not testosterone itself. That it should make your jaw/chin, wider/bigger for example.

How do you guys think about this? Let me know

olive

There’s not one sole mediator for facial musculinatity. Regardless it’s a moot point, a majority of your facial growth was determined long ago based on your mother’s diet and hormonal profile.

ShotTrue

Did a little research by myself, and read numerous times people claiming that dht is what makes your face more manly/masculine, not testosterone itself. That it should make your jaw/chin, wider/bigger for example.

How do you guys think about this? Let me know
not sure, i thought test for bone and dht for beard

Fractality

My chin seems to have gotten less pronounced/chiseled since I stopped lifting weights; despite similar or even better nutrition including vitamin K.

Zigzag

It's what @olive said. You wont change your facial structure with supplements and all that "mewing" (it's important during puberty, adults get nothing from that). If you didn't get exposed to androgens in womb, then there's nothing you can do about it, besides surgeries and fillers.

GorillaHead

It's what @olive said. You wont change your facial structure with supplements and all that "mewing" (it's important during puberty, adults get nothing from that). If you didn't get exposed to androgens in womb, then there's nothing you can do about it, besides surgeries and fillers.
Well there’s tons of anecdotes that say hormones and even supplements like k2 changes their facial structure. So I don’t think that’s really true o

GorillaHead

It really isn't. Tried it myself, gave up.

Just cause it didn’t work for you doesn’t mean it won’t for work others. Idk. All I know is when I was younger my jaw was stronger and more pronounced.

Zigzag

Lose fat. K2 mk4 increases serum test which simply contributes to easier fat loss. There goes your "bone growth".

GorillaHead

Lose fat. K2 mk4 increases serum test which simply contributes to easier fat loss. There goes your "bone growth".

I am 148 pounds 5,10. Nothing about me has anything to Do with fat. Asian women have very developed facial bones and I don’t think they have high testosterone. It’s way more complicated.
One person told me that I wasn’t eating enough and since I am doing less than 2000 calories a day I am not fully developed.

GorillaHead

You stopped developing then.

you are thinking about pubertal development. Ur body is constantly changing. Bone is constantly remodeling. Tension. Pressure. Hormones. Lots are at play. I truly beleive facial structure can be slightly improved but it’s the formula that’s unknown to me. It’s different for everyone.

Zigzag

Yes it keeps changing very slightly and slowly. If your lack definition, your midface is retruded, gonial angle is too high etc. it borders on delusion to believe you can change it with supplements and diet. The Great Work Community I used to check that forum.

GorillaHead

Yes it keeps changing very slightly and slowly. If your lack definition, your midface is retruded, gonial angle is too high etc. it borders on delusion to believe you can change it with supplements and diet. The Great Work Community I used to check that forum.
Maybe you are right. It probably would need an increase in hgh as well. Who knows. But if I can avoid implants I am gonna go that route first. I only accept things until I know it’s impossible for sure. Then again I don’t believe in the impossible. The world is changed and evolved by delusion.

opethfeldt

Test increases masculinization of bone, together with hgh. Estrogen can inhibit this process, causing early fusion of the growth plates and inhibiting dimorphic growth. DHT causes an increase in expression of secondary sex characteristics, such as the beard and body hair. It also affects the skin and gives the face a more rugged, weathered appearance. I'd say that both make you "manly". They just do it in different ways. A high test, low DHT man will look fairly youthful in the face but have strong bones. Robust looking, basically. A high DHT man will look more rough, rugged and probably older than his actual age. Obviously there are other factors that can skew things, such as progesterone and cortisol levels, as well as androgen levels during prenatal and pubertal time periods but this is the basic idea.

GorillaHead

Test increases masculinization of bone, together with hgh. Estrogen can inhibit this process, causing early fusion of the growth plates and inhibiting dimorphic growth. DHT causes an increase in expression of secondary sex characteristics, such as the beard and body hair. It also affects the skin and gives the face a more rugged, weathered appearance. I'd say that both make you "manly". They just do it in different ways. A high test, low DHT man will look fairly youthful in the face but have strong bones. Robust looking, basically. A high DHT man will look more rough, rugged and probably older than his actual age. Obviously there are other factors that can skew things, such as progesterone and cortisol levels, as well as androgen levels during prenatal and pubertal time periods but this is the basic idea.

This sounds appealing and hopefully right

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals