Wider Face

Louise84

Hello, i suffer from long face syndrome and have a very narrow long face and it causes me many problems. I cant make friends and have never had a man who loved me. I read a little about k vitamin, does it really help? Thanks

Peater

I think females can pull off a longer face better than men whose ideal is a 'square jawed' look.

Can't say I've noticed any changes to my (Male) facial structure and I've had wisdom teeth out and orthodontics in the past so no doubt my jaw is undersized, and yet I've been complimented on my jawline.

TL;DR You're probably being down on yourself. :D

sladerunner69

I'm really not entirely certain. Could you post pics? I will be able to tell more definitely if I can actually observe the issues.

OP
L

Louise84

Here is the picture

Attachments

• AirBrush_20171119193828.jpg
    AirBrush_20171119193828.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 495

Prosper

Can you post side view? Based on the one you already posted, that's hardly a "very narrow long face". Not ideal, but certainly not comically, or even uncommonly disproportioned. Similar faces are everywhere on the streets.

The reality is that nothing you can do will be a quick fix. However, maintaining good body & oral posture WILL positively affect the shape of your skull over a timeline of months to years. I suggest you check out the videos on this channel for information on how to improve facial structure in the long term: Orthotropics

Can't say I've noticed any changes to my (Male) facial structure and I've had wisdom teeth out and orthodontics in the past so no doubt my jaw is undersized, and yet I've been complimented on my jawline.

I think that as long as the bite itself is sufficiently forward in relation to the rest of the skull, the absolute size of the mandible does not matter much. When the chin is allowed to swing forward enough not to seem recessed (or buried into the neck), no one is going to pay attention to how short the jawbone is. People judge jaw mainly from its protrusion from the rest of the face and separation from the neck.

Last edited:
I think that the posture of the head is the is the main factor in jaw position. Notice the differences in head posture between the following images.

In order to fix facial length, and jaw position you need to do a few things. You need to adopt posture that where your head is directly above you spine. The head should simply sit in this position, you shouldn't have to use muscles to hold it there. It should just sit there in a balance between the muscles at the front of your neck and at the back.

In order to get what I'm saying you have to imagine a string attached to the back of your head that is gently pulling up. You also have to imaging that your upper jaw (maxilla) is resting on your lower jaw (mandible). People think that your lower jaw is kept closed and this force pushes the maxilla up, which may be partially true. However I think the real truth is that your upper jaw is resting on your lower jaw and the force from this results in a forward and short maxilla/midface.

th

Callum-Ball-The-Model-Wall-FTAPE-03.jpg

You should also imagine yourself looking down your brow. Notice how the man at the bottom tilts his head up, while that man on top looks down his brow confidently. This is a common aspect of good looking people they all look directly ahead instead of at the ground or the sky. Examine the following.

beauty5.jpg

3189899_1364436061529.27res_469_306.jpg

upload_2017-11-19_17-39-28.jpeg

600full-jenna-pietersen.jpg

So keep your mouth closed and rest your Maxilla bone on your mandible bone, keep your head directly above you spine, and look directly ahead with confidence. If you do this right (hopefully I have explained enough) then your midface will shorted to a desirable length and you should see improvements in beauty. Your bones will conform to the pressures the same way braces do, you will just be doing it naturally.

Can you post side view? Based on the one you already posted, that's hardly a "very narrow long face". Not ideal, but certainly not comically, or even uncommonly disproportioned. Similar faces are everywhere on the streets.

The reality is that nothing you can do will be a quick fix. However, maintaining good body & oral posture WILL positively affect the shape of your skull over a timeline of months to years. I suggest you check out the videos on this channel for information on how to improve facial structure in the long term: Orthotropics

I think that as long as the bite itself is sufficiently forward in relation to the rest of the skull, the absolute size of the mandible does not matter much. When the chin is allowed to swing forward enough not to seem recessed (or buried into the neck), no one is going to pay attention to how short the jawbone is. People judge jaw mainly from its protrusion from the rest of the face and separation from the neck.
I second this.

You're hot from the front. I agree you do have a somewhat narrow and long head. Almost like a pill. But You're pretty overall. You don't aprroach anything that would interfere with making friends or finding love. Are you sure it's your face men dont like?

Waynish

Here is the picture
It's fine - I think you should focus on psychology. The ability to "allow" people to fall in love with you... Hard to do for those who did not get it during their upbringing. Nose breathing with teeth touching and tongue on roof of your mouth will probably do the most for your face if you make it a permanent habit.

Waynish

Also, the exercise that might bring the most boys to your yard is probably squats :)
Coupling that with some easy weight loss from coconut oil and eating more often is a deadly combination ;)

Hugh Johnson

Here is the picture
You look just fine.

However, you also have the mouthbreather look. Check out Mike Mew, but to make it short, if you are not eating, smiling or speaking, keep your mouth closed, teeth together, and the tongoue sucked to the roof of the house.

If you want guys, you need to take initiative. Women typically initiate relationships. What you do is go to social place, give positive eye contact (meaning with a smile) to guys you deem attractive enough, and then try to be relaxed and nice as you sort out the wheat from chaff. Basically, what women see as normal signaling is invisible to men, and what men thee as suble is slutty as **** to women. Be slutty as **** when trying to meet guys. Doesn't mean you have to kiss them or have sex with them.

Also, women fera they can't get rid of guys. Plan an escalation. You can ask for a phone number, etc. before being hurtful. Men usually can't read the social cues as well as women.

milk_lover

You look like the Korean cute girls I see on Seoul streets.. I am surprised tbh you can't find love ...

Constatine

Things that will widen your face:
  • Tongue and body posture (as many have already stated).
  • Vitamin K with the other fat solubles (especially D and A) and magnesium and calcium. Note that vitamin A (probably best as retinol) is very important for bone shape.

sladerunner69

Here is the picture

My objective, cold, blunt opinion? Your face is on the narrow side but it isn't too narrow and it is certainly not "long" at all.

That said, you don't have much in the way of bone structure. I think this is probably what is concerning you. I think this can result from developing from a child with low calcium intake and estrogen dominance.

So I WOULD recommend using vitamin k2 if you want stronger bone structure, especially in the cheekbones. It worked for me, my jaw and cheek bones have definitely become wider and more prominent since starting daily k2 a couple years ago and now they might be too wide....

Along with taking at least 5mg k2 everyday I would drink at least a couple quarts of milk, preferably organic. You may consider supplementing 5k iu vvitamin D, and 5kiu vitamin A (retinal) because these are cofactors that will help the k2 perform all of its functions well.

Aspirin and red light are things to look into as well! Best of luck on your experiment!

A picture of your face from the side with your front top and bottom teeth aligned is necesary, a front view can be deceiving.

Frankdee20

It’s funny we mention the most attractive being those who look down there brow, gaze ahead, indicating confidence. This isn’t something one can teach, you either have it, or you don’t. The question then is, not how she can widen her face, but what can she take to instill more confidence ? (I’d like to know this too).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals