Wider Face

OP
L

Louise84

Many people say i look like Tara Lipinski, but i dont know if its a good thing, shes a mouth breather as well. My face though narrow is quite chubby in a childish way, people always think im much younger and it bothers me at Times. I dont want to look "cute" i think faces with high cheekbones and square jaw are more beautiful.

x-ray peat

Many people say i look like Tara Lipinski, but i dont know if its a good thing, shes a mouth breather as well. My face though narrow is quite chubby in a childish way, people always think im much younger and it bothers me at Times. I dont want to look "cute" i think faces with high cheekbones and square jaw are more beautiful.
I am sure you know this but you can radically change the way your face looks with shading and other makeup techniques. That may be a quicker way to boost your self esteem and get some additional male attention. Though tbh I think you are quite attractive as is, esp with very little makeup on.
here is a good example:

rs_1024x759-140708124025-1024.kendall-jenner-no-makeup.ls.7814.jpg

morgan#1

I think you need to find a way to not give a ***t what anyone else thinks. And know that other people have insecurities as well. Why do you think we judge others? It’s all insecurities about ourselves and looking for flaws in others. It is a viscous cycle. It won’t end until you end it. It is such a shame that a beautiful girl like you has to deal with insecurities.

When you find the person you want, they won’t give two shits about how you imagine your face is. They’re looking at you inside, and you should be proud that you have those great lips and hair. I’m sure the Kardashian’s paid a pretty penny for their lips. Be proud of who you are. There’s absolutely no reason to feel bad at all. You are stunning, you’d be a knockout if you held your head high and had a confident smile. It’s not easy, but try not to point out your imagined flaws. Anything you see in magazines are airbrushed, it is fake. I used to live in LA and I worked in the movie industry, and 75% of the people there have had major work done. It is a mess. Maybe you should try and have self-compassion. It would help us all out. We’re feeding the insecurities in ourselves to try to attain the unattainable.

Look in the mirror and see how great your skin is, etc. Your life is ahead of you. Your wasting time focusing on this, it holds you back from being happy. It’s obsessive, I do the same thing with other stuff about myself. Now not so much, and when I do look in the mirror it is so much better than it used to be. You’re wasting time, you’re beautiful and that’s that. So probably take that and go forward, look out.

Last edited:

cyclops

When you find the person you want, they won’t give two shits about how you imagine your face is. They’re looking at you inside, and you should be proud that you have those great lips and hair. I’m sure the Kardashian’s paid a pretty penny for their lips. Be proud of who you are. There’s absolutely no reason to feel bad at all. You are stunning, you’d be a knockout if you held your head high and had a confident smile. It’s not easy, but try not to point out your imagined flaws. Anything you see in magazines are airbrushed, it is fake. I used to live in LA and I worked in the movie industry, and 75% of the people there have had major work done. It is a mess. Maybe you should try and have self-compassion. It would help us all out. We’re feeding the insecurities in ourselves to try to attain the unattainable.

Look in the mirror and see how great your skin is, etc. Your life is ahead of you. Your wasting time focusing on this, it holds you back from being happy. It’s obsessive, I do the same thing with other stuff about myself. Now not so much, and when I do look in the mirror it is so much better than it used to be. You’re wasting time, you’re beautiful and that’s that. So probably take that and go forward, look out.

trolling?

cyclops

lol, it seems like every other sentence your saying the opposite thing, like: "They’re looking at you inside, and you should be proud that you have those great lips and hair."

morgan#1

There’s no hope for this site. Your picking apart things I say. I was telling her how beautiful she is.

My boyfriend looks at me inside and I have nice lips and hair. So sue me. Ha ha

D

Deleted member 5487

Looking down the brow? Honestly, what kind of buffoonery is that? A 15 degree difference in how you tilt your head is obviously going to be the secret to developing a stronger maxilla and give you an attractive face. I mean did anyone even perform a study on such a hypothesis? This sounds like more internet quackery promoted thanks to "get rich quick" people looking to instantly obtain a better face.

I apologize if that came off overly critical or rude, but that just sounds so ridiculous to me. Keeping teeth locked and tongue on the roof of the mouth is another one... All dentists know not to keep teeth locked to prevent excessive grinding, and for men it is more attractive to elongated the chin and jaw by keeping a slight open under bite, as is taught by modelling/acting coaches.

It was ridiculous bro science.

Attractive people had great tongue posture , massester strength ,growing up, and not to mention great prenatal environment for symmetrical features.

A clear nose(allegery free) growing up negates mouth breathing and the mandible grows forward and shortens the face, eliminating insults like "horse face" or "mouth breather" which are linked to being ugly. Those insults arise from the mandible growing down rather than forward.

The mandible growing forward, means the airway is unobstructed and so the neck is perfectly postured straight, giving someone to "Look down their brow ridge".

Not to mention having "hooded eye" required good foward growth of the upper third(forhead) so the bone grows past the eye, creating the "hooded" attractive look +androgen sensitivity for soft tissue brow ridge. Having these eleminates the common insult "bug eye" also linked to ugly
Attractive homo sapians. Foward growth of the face.
bf7ee468ceae5d1bcdbcb6745d592afa.jpg
long face, asymmetrical, poor tongue posture and foward growth.

Adam-Driver.jpg

Only so much bone it either grows vertically or horizontally foward

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 5487

What kind of study would you be able to conduct? This is merely observational. If you look at attractive people they look directly ahead and down their brow the vast majority of the time.

attractivefacesincaucasian.jpg

1429263149575.png

Even Mathew Mcconaughey someone who had a large nose and elongated face is able to be widely excepted as being attractive because if this characteristic.

matthew-mcconaughey1.jpg

What about Tom Cruise, someone who doesn't have great forward growth and known for having unsymmetrical teeth. This is overlooked because he looks down his brow.

Tom-Cruise-Pics.jpg

I mean look at his side profile...

tomcruise172.jpg

Large nose and clearly recessed maxilla, however he is know for his great looks. I mean aside from his chin being on the stronger side, there is no other redeeming quality about his face other than him looking down his brow.

I know there are some exceptions to this rule, but this seems to be undeniably reoccurring.

Astonishing bro science.

"Looking down your brow ridge" Can be translated to good foward growth of the forehead= giving deep seated eye. The soft tissue this covers the upper eye lid and creates a hooded look. Or "Bed room eye"
aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzAyNy8wNjEvb3JpZ2luYWwvc3VsdHJ5LWV5ZXMtMTIwNTEwLmpwZw==

Vs Bug eyed terrible growth

eyessss.gif

Eyes are 50% of facial attractiveness. Symmetry positive tilt, forward growth, under eye support. Thats why Tom Cruise is still attractive.
Matthew is not that attractive.
Eye are conveyed "window to the soul" since they are one of the most important organs and convey so much about an individual. From their prenatal environment, fighting ability, health, liver health,aggression...etc. The reason our eyes are white is so other homo sapiens know what we are looking at and can see what it is we want.

Hooded eyes=Hunter Eyes=High fighting success=Attractive.

Appearance is everything. humans are a visual and social species.

Last edited by a moderator:

sladerunner69

It was ridiculous bro science.

Attractive people had great tongue posture , massester strength ,growing up, and not to mention great prenatal environment for symmetrical features.

A clear nose(allegery free) growing up negates mouth breathing and the mandible grows forward and shortens the face, eliminating insults like "horse face" or "mouth breather" which are linked to being ugly. Those insults arise from the mandible growing down rather than forward.

The mandible growing forward, means the airway is unobstructed and so the neck is perfectly postured straight, giving someone to "Look down their brow ridge".

Not to mention having "hooded eye" required good foward growth of the upper third(forhead) so the bone grows past the eye, creating the "hooded" attractive look +androgen sensitivity for soft tissue brow ridge. Having these eleminates the common insult "bug eye" also linked to ugly
Attractive homo sapians. Foward growth of the face.
bf7ee468ceae5d1bcdbcb6745d592afa.jpg
long face, asymmetrical, poor tongue posture and foward growth.

Adam-Driver.jpg

Only so much bone it either grows vertically or horizontally foward

I agree that actor is not attractive in the least. However, the couple does not seem particularly gorgeous either. The girl has nice features in her nose and mouth, but something about her bone structure throws me off. I think she has low puffy cheeks and an over bite. She's definitely beautiful by median standards but I'd put her face at a 8/10 from this angle. The guy she is with is almost very attractive, except when you notice how tiny is head is, and that he doesn't have much in the way of masculine features. He has a short face, like it is being crunched downward from the top. He has a very small forehead, and his jawline only looks slightly bigger than the girl's, and his nose is actually smaller than hers and has an odd shape to it. His best features seem to be his mouth and eyes, but in the end he looks like he would make a more attractive woman than man. This may be personal preference but masculine traits such as a strong jawline, prominent cheekbones, large commanding face, generous beard stubble, this are the qualities that make men most attractive to women, much more so than having "beautiful" features like soft skin, plump lips and cute spiked hair. 7/10

Most women would consider this fellow much more handsome, even if he may not be as pretty:

Attachments

• models-male_00408027.jpg
    models-male_00408027.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 138
D

Deleted member 5487

I agree that actor is not attractive in the least. However, the couple does not seem particularly gorgeous either. The girl has nice features in her nose and mouth, but something about her bone structure throws me off. I think she has low puffy cheeks and an over bite. She's definitely beautiful by median standards but I'd put her face at a 8/10 from this angle. The guy she is with is almost very attractive, except when you notice how tiny is head is, and that he doesn't have much in the way of masculine features. He has a short face, like it is being crunched downward from the top. He has a very small forehead, and his jawline only looks slightly bigger than the girl's, and his nose is actually smaller than hers and has an odd shape to it. His best features seem to be his mouth and eyes, but in the end he looks like he would make a more attractive woman than man. This may be personal preference but masculine traits such as a strong jawline, prominent cheekbones, large commanding face, generous beard stubble, this are the qualities that make men most attractive to women, much more so than having "beautiful" features like soft skin, plump lips and cute spiked hair. 7/10

Most women would consider this fellow much more handsome, even if he may not be as pretty:

Good post.

The "Overbite" on the female is called a forward growth of the maximilla (top jaw/mandiable) which is what gives women good cheekbones, so yes she is very attractive.

The male I agree with. His symmetry and and facial growth are unsurpassed. His appeal is to younger women 16-22, the defenition of a pretty boy.
A high testosterone. Low estrogen/DHT phenotype, so their is less aging/masculinzation.

But with a VAST majority of women taking birth control and not acting on their natural ovulation cycles for masculine men, guys like this are the prize in current society.

The girthy, thick necked masculine male has universal appeal yes, but for women aged more in the 22+ category.

Sobieski

Good post.

The "Overbite" on the female is called a forward growth of the maximilla (top jaw/mandiable) which is what gives women good cheekbones, so yes she is very attractive.

The male I agree with. His symmetry and and facial growth are unsurpassed. His appeal is to younger women 16-22, the defenition of a pretty boy.
A high testosterone. Low estrogen/DHT phenotype, so their is less aging/masculinzation.

But with a VAST majority of women taking birth control and not acting on their natural ovulation cycles for masculine men, guys like this are the prize in current society.

The girthy, thick necked masculine male has universal appeal yes, but for women aged more in the 22+ category.

I don't understand how neck size isn't widely recognised everywhere as being one of the most important features for male attractiveness.

D

Deleted member 5487

I don't understand how neck size isn't widely recognised everywhere as being one of the most important features for male attractiveness.

Neck size indicates androgen status, overall body muscle mass/frame, it also halos the face, and is the most dimorphic muscle

Also the thinner the neck relative to frame is correlated with all cause mortality.

Humans subconsciously recognize neck size. Before the invention of working out. Neck size showed a lot about a male.

Attraction is a instant complex algorithm of genetics.

Traits that cannot be easily manipulated like face/height/skeletal mass carry the most weight.

Sobieski

Neck size indicates androgen status, overall body muscle mass/frame, it also halos the face, and is the most dimorphic muscle

Also the thinner the neck relative to frame is correlated with all cause mortality.

Humans subconsciously recognize neck size. Before the invention of working out. Neck size showed a lot about a male.

Traits that cannot be easily manipulated like face/height/skeletal mass carry the most weight.

I know and understand the reasons why the neck is attractive in males (I train my neck 2-3 times a week); it's so obvious that I don't understand how it isn't widely discussed as an integral part of improving how one looks.

D

Deleted member 5487

I know and understand the reasons why the neck is attractive in males (I train my neck 2-3 times a week); it's so obvious that I don't understand how it isn't widely discussed as an integral part of improving how one looks.

Do u use a harness?

That is not common knowledge for the average person. They don't understand what makes someone attractive, they simply say "Get a haircut and new clothes" when attraction is almost entirely your genetics.

johnwester130

interesting.

what about this person's neck, very successful model apparently
Untitled.png

Mica-Arganaraz1-198x300.jpg

mike tyson has a very small neck though
1384536074.jpg

Last edited:

Sobieski

Do u use a harness?

That is not common knowledge for the average person. They don't understand what makes someone attractive, they simply say "Get a haircut and new clothes" when attraction is almost entirely your genetics.

No just manual resistance, I've added about 3/4 of an inch doing this.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals