Oily Face Since Working Full Time

UltraSuperior

I don't know if it's just me noticing it but my face is becoming very oily since working full time.
Basically, after 4 pm my face has oil drops on it and I have to constantly dry it or look super greasy.
I use skincare products(from Bulldog for any other Germans) but it doesn't help.
What is this caused by? Stress?
I would say that I am very stressed from working. Mostly the social competition. Don't know how I can reduce that.

I eat a peaty diet.

Daily diet is basically:

Yoghurt
Coffee with sugar
3 Boiled eggs with sourdough bread and Liver pâté
Orange juice
Mashed potatoes with beef/rice with beef or steak
Jelly desserts
Dark chocolate

I know the bread isnt exactly peaty but it's convenient at work.

The supplements I take are Vitamin C, B complex and k2/d3 from Thorne.
I've also had a red spot on my face for around a year now. Kind've like a less visible pimple. Another thing I've noticed is I have issues emptying my bowels at work. I would go to the toilet, then go back to my desk and still feel like I have to go. Sometimes I would end up going 4 times a day.

I suspect this is caused by stress. Or could it be the supplements/diet? Would meditation help? Any advice?

redsun

I don't know if it's just me noticing it but my face is becoming very oily since working full time.
Basically, after 4 pm my face has oil drops on it and I have to constantly dry it or look super greasy.
I use skincare products(from Bulldog for any other Germans) but it doesn't help.
What is this caused by? Stress?
I would say that I am very stressed from working. Mostly the social competition. Don't know how I can reduce that.

I eat a peaty diet.

Daily diet is basically:

Yoghurt
Coffee with sugar
3 Boiled eggs with sourdough bread and Liver pâté
Orange juice
Mashed potatoes with beef/rice with beef or steak
Jelly desserts
Dark chocolate

I know the bread isnt exactly peaty but it's convenient at work.

The supplements I take are Vitamin C, B complex and k2/d3 from Thorne.
I've also had a red spot on my face for around a year now. Kind've like a less visible pimple. Another thing I've noticed is I have issues emptying my bowels at work. I would go to the toilet, then go back to my desk and still feel like I have to go. Sometimes I would end up going 4 times a day.

I suspect this is caused by stress. Or could it be the supplements/diet? Would meditation help? Any advice?

Increased physical activity causing noradrenaline and adrenaline to raise to liberate fats for fuel. Then they come out of the skin. I dont think its too problematic, just wipe your face more. B5 and other Bs necessary for proper oxidizing of fat can help burn the fat properly but I dont think there is much sense in just pounding more Bs and then causing other imbalances. B2, B3, B5 are the big ones in fat burning. Consequently meat, especially organs, eggs, and dairy have high amounts of the fat burning Bs to deal with fat intake.

Increased physical activity causing noradrenaline and adrenaline to raise to liberate fats for fuel. Then they come out of the skin. I dont think its too problematic, just wipe your face more. B5 and other Bs necessary for proper oxidizing of fat can help burn the fat properly but I dont think there is much sense in just pounding more Bs and then causing other imbalances. B2, B3, B5 are the big ones in fat burning. Consequently meat, especially organs, eggs, and dairy have high amounts of the fat burning Bs to deal with fat intake.

The thing i recognized is true amount of Bs.
I believe that the true amount of Bs necessary for optimal functioning would equate to an intake
of 2 to 4 pounds of raw organ meat.Heat,pressure,pH,and aging are contributing to net losses between 30 to 75 percent
of Bs.

..so i consider a B-complex as an obligatory supplement for everyone.

redsun

The thing i recognized is true amount of Bs.
I believe that the true amount of Bs necessary for optimal functioning would equate to an intake
of 2 to 4 pounds of raw organ meat.Heat,pressure,pH,and aging are contributing to net losses between 30 to 75 percent
of Bs.

Problem is a B complex pill is not equivalent in value in organ meats because its not in a natural state with the most absorbable forms that the human body is designed to consume. And a b complex on its own will use up your minerals as they work together. And just taking minerals too is not sensical since the absorption of minerals in pill form is utterly horrid and cause GI side effects as well as whole body side effects. Food is in general always the best option and should be the first line of defense so to speak.

Never took B complex until recently last 2 years and as a younger teenager I was filled with energy like crazy without Bs by eating according to craving and eating lots of protein, as of late I wonder if it is more an insurance policy that provides mentally a sense of security rather then it actually providing lasting benefit to the human body without creating or exacerbating existing imbalances.

Nothing kills my energy faster than less protein intake, and maybe the biggest driver of fatigue is lack of animal protein and the nutrients that accompanies it. Likewise nothing raises my energy faster and longer then quality animal protein. Just my thoughts lately on B complex and supplements.

Herbie

Most b complex have silica, titanium dioxide and other things we don’t want to injest, be aware.

Noodlz2

Have you changed driving habits for work? I notice that I feel and look oilier and my skin feels more clogged the more I drive.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals