What determines having a baby face as an adult?

Jonk

I have made some improvements over the last 2 years in this regard. Not by an insane amount, but I do notice a difference and had one other acquaintance made a comment about this. I feel subjectively that lowering stress is important for this. If I'm in a high serotonergic state, electrolyte balance off, endotoxin or digestion issues (this is something I'm still currently working on) this affects day to day how "androgenic" I feel both emotionally and physically e.g. facial expressions. I'm guessing if you can make small improvements in stress levels day by day, this will effect your permanent looks over time.

Matestube

OP who is 18 and can improve his situation with nutrition.

Very delusional of you to think you can move things more than marginally with nutrition only, and you are going to cost OP his opportunity to actually change by telling him off androgens.

Herbie

Very delusional of you to think you can move things more than marginally with nutrition only, and you are going to cost OP his opportunity to actually change by telling him off androgens.
Have you got any idea how irresponsible and how out of touch you are to recommend an 18 year old exogenous testosterone.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
I thought using a single hormone was not peat. But some people said I look like I have a permanent snapchat baby face filter on. Meaning my face is short and my eyes even tho hooded are kinda big relative to the face. Where can I get that testosterone cream.
Do not use a testosterone cream at 18, try avoiding plastics, use the advice on here to lower estrogen and raise testosterone through foods and some supplements, it’s seems people under 25 have had good results with jaw structure and cheek bone development, vitamin k2 for jaw bone growth. Go get your hormone levels tested to see where your at and you can use this forum to guide you to better health.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Cost benefit opportunity, the test will work but could cause major problems like Ed and low t at 25 because and his balls don’t work. His problem could be a simple and if he corrects it and get him back on track. Go the nutritional , supplement way for a year or 2, get blood work and say at 20 , 21 and no progress then Maybe try test.

Matestube

Have you got any idea how irresponsible and how out of touch you are to recommend an 18 year old exogenous testosterone.

Wow crazy, telling someone who is major of age in most countries of the world how to improve his quality of life, I know ...

Matestube

Cost benefit opportunity, the test will work but could cause major problems like Ed and low t at 25 because and his balls don’t work. His problem could be a simple and if he corrects it and get him back on track. Go the nutritional , supplement way for a year or 2, get blood work and say at 20 , 21 and no progress then Maybe try test.

It's the other way around, exogenous testosterone before 25 helps the gonads fully mature.

ursidae

-hypertrophy of the buccinator muscle due to improper swallowing can cause chubby cheeks
-poor facial development can cause chubby cheeks even if the muscle isn't hypertrophied and at low body fat simply due to lack of bone support
-water retention can create a chubby face
-high cortisol can give you a chubby face, cushing's syndrome patients have a characteristic moon face
-if your face is very compact, either low GH during puberty or your race is the cause. Some phenotype tend to have very short midfaces and large eyes, cheekbone placement is also race dependent

the people who tell you to just enjoy/accept your underdeveloped face are the same people who would give hormones to their girlfriend to get her a bigger rack, keep that in mind.

OccamzRazer

the people who tell you to just enjoy/accept your underdeveloped face are the same people who would give hormones to their girlfriend to get her a bigger rack, keep that in mind.
Humbled that you think of me so often Ursidae ?

cupofcoffee

It's the other way around, exogenous testosterone before 25 helps the gonads fully mature.
shutting down his endogenous steroid, and neurosteroid, production and reducing testicular activity doesn't seem the most pro-gonad activity.

Matestube

shutting down his endogenous steroid, and neurosteroid, production and reducing testicular activity doesn't seem the most pro-gonad activity.

Well, that's not what happens when you supplement heavy doses of testosterone base transdermally before you have fully matured.
Teenagers who are given Androgel during their teens for years have perfectly functioning gonads when adult.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals