Chronic swelling and puffiness on the cheeks | Ask for help

OP
werams

werams

Forum Supporter
Can you get a DIY home test? You just prick your finger with a lancet. It's not worse than getting a small splinter.
I'll be doing my first blood tests soon to see what's going on inside and to have a reference point for my progress. Thank you

Peater

I'll be doing my first blood tests soon to see what's going on inside and to have a reference point for my progress. Thank you

That's great well done, let us know what the results if you are happy to.

OP
werams

werams

Forum Supporter
For me that is mostly related to intestinal health and thyroid. I suspect that that causes endotoxin overload which stresses the liver which increases estrogen and cortisol, which then can increase swelling. You also look like you have a bit of a dark circle thing going on. To me that is also related to intestinal health / irritation.
For me stress and sleep deprivation can definitely increase swelling in the face.

What helped me is making my liver work better, taking T3 and caffeine (in that order; caffeine only if my liver already works well otherwise it makes me puffy)

A weird side fact is that every time a dormant viral infection rises up in me again, it increases my facial puffiness, not sure why exactly.

Your body temp is very low, so that is a good clue. You can't really expect to function well on 35.5 C° . You could try a very low dose of T3 (0.5-1mcg) and see how you react to that and if it helps. Actually you should do that regardless of your facial swelling because when your body temp is that low you are almost certainly hypothyroid and facial swelling is a classical sign of hypothyroidism.
Thyroid is the gold standard for myxedema for many decades.
Here is a before and after thyroid for people with myxedema (these are extreme cases of hypothyroidism).
Broda Barnes talks about that a lot in his book: "hypothyroidism the unsuspected illness" The book can be found on the forum somewhere for free.

View attachment 58089
You're right, body temperature itself is a very good indicator in my case. I have increased my sugar intake, eat regular meals and avoid PUFAs, but this does not seem to be enough at the moment. I will probably test very low doses of T3 on myself in the coming months

OP
werams

werams

Forum Supporter
“Peating” on this form is loosely defined. What does a day of “Peating” look like for you? What did you eat yesterday?
My typical eating day looks like this:
750ml raw milk
100-200g turkey breast or beef leg
100 dates or raisins
500-1000ml apple juice
50-100g of honey
4 eggs
a few teaspoons of coconut oil during the day
freeze-dried oysters in capsules

PopSocket

750ml raw milk
100 dates or raisins
500-1000ml apple juice
50-100g of honey
4 eggs
Have you tried going dairy free for a couple of weeks to see if this changes anything? Raw milk is great but many get puffy face when drinking milk, especialy full fat. I had to exchange it for eggshells for this exact reason.

Another thing I found that helps is to squeeze some lemon juice on the meat prior to eating. Also adding cucumbers ( with lemon juice) seems to make the face less puffy and the skin much clearer.

750ml raw milk
100 dates or raisins
500-1000ml apple juice
50-100g of honey
4 eggs
It seems to me that it may be just hormonal. There are some pictures in the bottom link where the girl had a chronic puffy face which resolved when her hormonal imbalance got resolved. With that being said you shouldn’t feel uncomfortable in any way about it because you are a beautiful woman. Your skin looks amazing too. Trust me when I say when you get much older you will miss your fuller face. Just keep on your good path to good health and you can only get better in every way.,

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals