Any Way To Resetore Those D***Folds ? Or Fat ?

axorr

Hello, I`ve been getting nasolabial folds on my face since 25.

I`m 27 now and it's almost the same, been face slapping myself over the last year to cause more collagen to be producted but the difference is barely noticeable.

I suspect that I have more fat-loss than wrinkles because from distance I see in the photos that the face looks bit different rather than just "wrinkles"

So is there any way to cause the face to produce fat again in those areas of the cheeks ? or any product supplement ingredient whatever that could do that ? except for fillers / fat fillers ? come on guys there must be something

What do u think ?

marcar72

You shouldn't take the Lord's name in vain. You're aging, just like everybody else. Just make the best of it and accept that fact. You're stressing yourself out worrying about what is inevitable. Hope this helps!! :)

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

paymanz

Just keep inflammation (endotoxin) and stress hormones low. Wrinkles are fibrosis(inflammation) and/or atrophy (stress hormones) of skin.

LeeLemonoil

Derma-Rolling always helps. Ecdysterone was shown to actually promote subcutaneous fat as a topical agent.

David PS

OP
A

axorr

You shouldn't take the Lord's name in vain. You're aging, just like everybody else. Just make the best of it and accept that fact. You're stressing yourself out worrying about what is inevitable. Hope this helps!! :)
Your stupid reply did not help, as I am an atheist and your lord does not exist. Congratulations, you just made an useless post helping me with nothing. You like aging ? go for it and age yourself

Nebula

Hello, I`ve been getting nasolabial folds on my face since 25.

I`m 27 now and it's almost the same, been face slapping myself over the last year to cause more collagen to be producted but the difference is barely noticeable.

I suspect that I have more fat-loss than wrinkles because from distance I see in the photos that the face looks bit different rather than just "wrinkles"

So is there any way to cause the face to produce fat again in those areas of the cheeks ? or any product supplement ingredient whatever that could do that ? except for fillers / fat fillers ? come on guys there must be something

What do u think ?
I think a 27 year old male worried about developing nasal labial folds is a bizarre modern phenomenon of how frail male self esteem has become in urbanized cultures.

paymanz

Realise how stupid that advice is ? exercies will burn fat, and make you look even older.. you people really lack common sense
Proper type of exercise may help, its anabolic , maybe you loss fat but other tissues may improve.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
iu

David PS

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals