Blood Test RA 40.iu, Antibodies Negative

I started out 3 months ago with my 3rd bout of bell's palsy then a month later I went down hill. The joints in my shoulders were so painful I could not bear to move. The next thing I knew joints all over my body began to swell and be equally as painful. My heart rate is always been a little on the high side, yet I can't seem to get it under The 90s lately.I finally went to the doctor about a week ago she put me on Metroprolo For high blood pressure. She did not redo my prescription for my Armour Thyroid 30, She wanted to see what the blood work would show. She was positive she would find some kind of Autoimmune issue, The RA test is quite high but the antibodies for Autoimmune are negative although the thyroid peroxidase antibodies are high at 182 TSH is lower than it has been at 3.4 the T3 is 2.2, T4 free is .93 Carbon dioxide totalIs 22I mmol. The complete blood cell count is within reason except the platelet that is 723 and the Neutrophils are a bit high at 8.7. I have been mostly Peating for the last year, but I swell up with some of the basics like gelatin. I have taken cyproheptadine for awhile and it was good then it began to bother me after I took it my nose would stuff up and it no longer worked for me. I have been taking my husbands prescrip ibuprofen 600 4 in 24 hour time daily just so i can exist but also Aspirin. I avoid PUFA like the Plague. All this began when I decided to face my childhood, I have been told I live in The River denial very well......Although it's a nice safe place at my age it's just not working well anymore.

I'm very thankful for any advice Or input at this time
Thank you:balloon::balloon::balloon:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals