ScurveDream

I notice some feature mix ups and combinations.

Guys with stronger jaws (not sure about women though) tend to have larger ears, but there are guys with big ears and longer chins (downward protruding more than forward) that lack the same jaw types and facial broadness.

Since the effects of GH (and correlation with estrogens) play an impact on tissues and development, what can we draw from these feature combos? Anything of relevance in understanding facial development factors, among other things?

Broad faces tend to have bigger ears and more forward facial/maxilla protrusion, whereas downward grown faces may likely have the long but drooping chin look (less width probably too) more often along with the bigger ears possibility, suggesting a different possible "route" of growth factors in the shaping and maintenance of the face maybe?

Also some with overall "weaker" features may just have everything in a sort of "undergrown" appearance which might suggest subpar GH exposure or some other explanation as to why some faces that have that width and prominence/strong feature set tend to have larger ears accompanying them, while maybe the opposite holds true as well (smaller ears with weaker or less prominent overall features, trabecular bone shape, narrowed look and so on)?

Peat correlates GHs as stressors and that they are not youth hormones as the media might tout. Since they also lend a hand in the growth of tissue/cartilage we could surmise that those maybe with bigger ears and more trabecular bone protrusion/flaring have been exposed to more of its expression or effects in some way.

Not sure since GH is said to make bones bigger, but not sure about stronger since that is a factor of CO2, diet and hormones overall.

But yes, I have seen some facial structures and features fit together in some complimentary manners/combinations that might suggest certain growth factors and hormones, environment and etc. that might mitigate one "plane" of growth while at other times do the opposite, or something in-between depending on balancing of effects.

Some "stock" examples of the wider and prominent facial feature sets:

Visible ramus; larger ear size; gonial angle not too steep; jaw or mandible body comes forward; some chin but not usually pointy or narrow or too long/vertical; face is pretty wide; face comes out and forward like it is pulled forward somehow.

Some other examples of the other kind I notice:

Face is narrow; short or no ramus; may have big ears but may also not; steep mandible angle; "weaker" features like no balanced nose or cheekbone protrusion or angularity if that is the right term in this context; weak chin protrusion forward but might have lots of length going down as if the jaw is a long slide at a playground. This overall can coincide with a "droopy" kind of look, especially dependent on factors like stress, age and bodyfat or maybe other unaccounted reasons too.

Last edited:
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J Study: Excessive ingestion of honey has long lasting feminization tendency. Sugar, Honey 23
F Any long term Aspirin users experience? Aspirin 27
GelatinGoblin How to prepare Asparagus? Discard water yes or keep it for Mg Zn antioxidants Potassium? How long to boil? Steam? Ask For Help or Advice 3
ecstatichamster Long known that exposure to coronavirus following vaccine causes lung danger Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 1
haidut Glucocorticoids may increase inflammation in the long run Scientific Studies 2
egoy Pyrucet, Mitolipin, Lapodin, Cardenosine long-term intake Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 2
D Toxic sleep schedule for long time effects/experiences Insomnia, Sleep Issues 2
julyflame Long-time lurker w/ significant weight to lose + PCOS Ask For Help or Advice 12
Cameron Advice on getting long term taste lose after covid?? Ask For Help or Advice 28
RealNeat Long hours driving for job. Mitigation of harm? Ask For Help or Advice 13
J Am I good to eat red meat with H63D gene as long as i donate blood, eat iron rich foods with calcium Minerals 0
R Anybody try long term co2 rebreathing, 1+ hours per day? CO2, Bag Breathing 4
D Cannabis damage me for long Ask For Help or Advice 4
R High dose taurine long-term 3-5G per day? Taurine 2
Mito S.F. Millennial was fit and healthy before COVID-19. He’s a disabled ‘long-hauler’ now. Miscellaneous Health Discussions 80
charlie Thiamine status in patients receiving long-term home parenteral nutrition Scientific Studies 1
haidut Ear wax testing as a reliable method for measuring long-term steroid levels Scientific Studies 0
U How Harmful Is Occassional Long Distance Walking/hiking? Exercise 26
Hgreen56 How Long Do You Cook Rice? Diet 12
M Any Long Term High Sugar Consumers Here? Discussing Dietary Models 28
Drareg Long COVID And Young "healthy" Articles & Scientific Studies 6
A Long‐term Magnesium Supplementation Improves Glucocorticoid Metabolism Scientific Studies 0
mujuro Replacing Decade-long Quetiapine With Cyproheptadine (bipolar Sufferer) Cyproheptadine 5
lyfe How Long Do You Believe The Human Body Can Live? Meditation, Mindfullness, Religion, Spirituality 13
TheBeard Long Term Antibiotics Success Stories Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 16
RealNeat Very Interesting, Very Long SARSCOV2 Article Health 1
Hgreen56 Microwaving Reduced Alkaloid's 15%, But For How Long? Diet 2
C How Long To Fully Feel The Effects Of A New Dose? Ask For Help or Advice 4
Vileplume Why Did My Resting Heart Rate During Sleep Rise So Much After A Long Hike? Metabolism 8
Lewis Acid Long-Term L-Serine Administration Reduces Food Intake And Improves Oxidative Stress And Sirt1/NFκB S Scientific Studies 2
Moshi Long Term Covid-19 - Am I The Only One? Ask For Help or Advice 128
S Tincture - How Long Will It Take 10-20 Drops Of Alcohol To Evaporate? Male Issues 0
Lokzo Long‐term Administration Of L‐DOPA Does Not Damage Dopaminergic Neurons In The Mouse Pharmaceutical Drugs 1
fitnessgirl My Story (Long & Complicated) Metabolism 36
haidut Long Work Hours Linked To Hypothyroidism Scientific Studies 0
LLight Association Of Long-term Consumption Of Repeatedly Heated Mix Vegetable Oils In Different Doses And Polyunsaturated Fats, Seed Oils 6
haidut Antidepressants Are Physically Addictive, Should Not Be Taken Long-term Scientific Studies 2
GutFeeling Does Weightlifting Causes Long Term Increase In Testosterone? Health 23
S Long-Term Aspirin Administration Has No Effect On Erectile Function Male Issues 7
C How Long Between Vitamin D3+K2 And Vitamin A? Fat-Soluble Vitamins 3
G Niacinamide Long Term Use Cortisol, Serotonin, Histamine 16
GorillaHead Long Term Eunuchs STILL Bald. Androgens Aren’t The Sole Cause Of Hairloss ! Scientific Studies 2
L Sanitation Conquered Infection Disease Long Before Antibiotics, Vaccines Symptoms, Causes 2
Peatogenic What Have Been Your Long Term Results With Solban? Supplements 0
haidut Long Work Hours (stress) At The Office Cause Hypertension And CVD Scientific Studies 0
lvysaur What Do You Think Of The Long-skull Fossils? Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 8
paulwalkerrip Hot Chocolate All Winter Long Beverages, Fruits, Sugars 5
haidut Supplementation With (long Chain) Saturated Fats Protects Liver From Alcohol Scientific Studies 1
I For How Long Does A Sunbathing Session Last? Health 9
ScurveDream Long-term Hydrocortisone Topical Application -- Bad? Ask For Help or Advice 11