Top supplements for bone growth?

Armadilio

Hello, from what i know and i was seeing, bone structure is the most important thing for a good looking face and matter even more as we age.
And as we age bone mass/density is lower, sometimes bones can help you even if your skin look bad..
So, i m a teenager (18y old).
I don t have the strongest jaw, bones.
I have a soft face, good harmony but narrow jaw/not masculine.
I go to the gym 5 days per week, i do sprinting, boxing.
I eat 3 eggs per day, drinking 1l of milk, just spring water, some potatoes, cheese, brown bread, oatmeals/peanuts.
I take taurine, arginine (for small hgh boost), glutamine(for small hgh boost), Gaba (for small hgh boost)+ glucosamine and msm for joints, and some multivitamins.
I have a muscular and ripped body, but my frame, shoulder width is small, guys who are skinnier than me are wider just by their bone structure, now i don t care about being the biggest.
I want to know what i can take also to help me gain a little more bone mass in my face? I m 18 and i want to take the advantage because after 20+ it s pretty much impossible to grow bone mass.
I want to achieve that square jaw, i know it s about prenatal test and genetic, but any info can help.
Thanks ?

youngsinatra

vitamin D, vitamin K2, magnesium, boron.

A test for vitamin D, serum calcium, PTH would be very good. If you are really limited financially I’d say that getting the vitamin D (25OHD) would be a good idea.

Focus on maximizing IGF-1 Levels and keeping Cortisol levels low to maximize bone growth. HGH is a stress hormone and is mostly released in times of stress alongside cortisol (Fasting, Overtraining, etc). It works due to the fact that it converts into IGF-1 which is extremely anabolic and anti-catabolic.

To Increase IGF-1 Levels
-Consume high amounts of protein (Dairy, Eggs and Meat) while staying in a caloric surplus.
-Engage in Resistance Training and HIIT.
-Hit the Sauna and Sleep Deeply.

OP
A

Armadilio

Focus on maximizing IGF-1 Levels and keeping Cortisol levels low to maximize bone growth. HGH is a stress hormone and is mostly released in times of stress alongside cortisol (Fasting, Overtraining, etc). It works due to the fact that it converts into IGF-1 which is extremely anabolic and anti-catabolic.

To Increase IGF-1 Levels
-Consume high amounts of protein (Dairy, Eggs and Meat) while staying in a caloric surplus.
Sorry if i can sound dumb, can cold showers also help since stress the body?

golder

To Increase IGF-1 Levels
Would be interesting if anyone has any insights from Ray on IGF1

peter88

Focus on eating good quality food, you are too young to be worrying about supplements.

youngsinatra

Forgot to mentioned it, but weight training is probably one of the best supplements on top of a nutritious vitamin-and-mineral-dense diet for bone mineral density.

OP
A

Armadilio

Forgot to mentioned it, but weight training is probably one of the best supplements on top of a nutritious vitamin-and-mineral-dense diet for bone mineral density.
I talk about face bones.
And i lift weights for like 4 years.
No difference.

Explorer

Vitamin D, K2, A, Boron, Calcium, Magnesium, eggs, raw milk, high protein and carbohydrate intake+caloric surplus, fruit juices, keeping glycogen storages full, meat animal proteins, consistent sleep schedule (ideally fall asleep between 10pm-12pm), OHPs, sprinting, squatting for more GH>IGF-1 and androgen release, Tribulus, Ashwagandha for anti-cortisol pro-DHEA/DHT/Thyroid effects, lowering Estrogen, Cortisol, Prolactin and increasing Thyroid, baseline Dopamine and androgens in the general

Dr. B

Vitamin D, K2, A, Boron, Calcium, Magnesium, eggs, raw milk, high protein and carbohydrate intake+caloric surplus, fruit juices, keeping glycogen storages full, meat animal proteins, consistent sleep schedule (ideally fall asleep between 10pm-12pm), OHPs, sprinting, squatting for more GH>IGF-1 and androgen release, Tribulus, Ashwagandha for anti-cortisol pro-DHEA/DHT/Thyroid effects, lowering Estrogen, Cortisol, Prolactin and increasing Thyroid, baseline Dopamine and androgens in the general
doesnt boron have estrogenic issues
which fruit juices do you like besides OJ, pineapple/grape, coconut ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals