I'm Just Losing Faith And Need Some Help

OP
Jacob28

Jacob28

Alright, thank youse for your advice and all that stuff.
I'm gonna probably try vancomycine, not sure if I need some antifungal with it?

And less slop, more fruit, for upping cals more dextrose, I stopped taking supps( apart of mianserine and cypro, without them, I can't sleep too well) will use more redlight( got a bull for reptiles, with UVA, a bit weak- 100w, but really similar to sunlight)

Also more thyroid- 25ug to 50 or even more if this dose won't work.

I'm gonna also use some allantoin, for healing up gut a bit.

I still don't know if I need more or less fibre and eat more despite feeling super full, though I know any "liquid diets" haven't worked for me, just causing electrolyte depletion.

I mean, as far as I know you need some 'good' bacteria, even if it would be low quantity and, no surprise, rather low quantity of 'bad' ones.
So, in theory, you need some fibre and other fermentable starches, inulin, FOS etc. They're present in human milk.
Someone on the forum even said he treat his ulcerative colitis taking 30g of inulin a day. That's almost pure anti-Peat, blasphemy :D ( though I certainly know Peat isn't a god, prophet or smth like that)

But how to have a 'proper gut flora balance', when you feed just 'good' bacteria, not the darn worms?

By using antibiotics, I'm afraid I would worsen my state even more, maybe it'd give me a relief for a while, but later more bad bacteria would overgrowth, or fungus or even both...

It may be a livesaver for me as well.

I also know thyroid is essential in maintaing a healthy gut.

But T3 I take doesn't seem to work and the food I ate is fermenting like hell, even fructose, or fructose combined with glucose, sucrose, too - so called 'ideal' energy sources make my gut swell even, it's full of gas and I got painful cramps.

I'm either very stupid or... I don't know. Solution seems to be so close, I even have some clues.

The further you go the less you know.

Last edited:
OP
Jacob28

Jacob28

And I will drink herbal brews and decoctions from camomile, calundula and most important- comfrey, which contains allantoin and other compounds that heal intestinal lining.
Plus a bit of urea. 1-2 tsp.

I will be probably taking vancomycine, now I use little thymol, 30-50mg 2 times a day, for the time being.
It's a very strong thing.

Maybe that approach will work, kind of roundabout way, but I believe healing up intestinal mucosa a bit and killing at least part of those little bastards should work, breaking this unpleasant cycle, at least in some degree.

Vinny

And I will drink herbal brews and decoctions from camomile, calundula and most important- comfrey, which contains allantoin and other compounds that heal intestinal lining.
Plus a bit of urea. 1-2 tsp.

I will be probably taking vancomycine, now I use little thymol, 30-50mg 2 times a day, for the time being.
It's a very strong thing.

Maybe that approach will work, kind of roundabout way, but I believe healing up intestinal mucosa a bit and killing at least part of those little bastards should work, breaking this unpleasant cycle, at least in some degree.
You have a plan, and this is good. Stick to it for some time, and see how it goes.
What's the benefit of alantoin anyway?
Thanks

OP
Jacob28

Jacob28

I think it works similarly to urea( its structure is similar to urea) but speed up wound healing even more, also works very well for any mucus irritation, reduces inflammation.

I read people with ulcerative colitis react very well to comfrey, a herb which has quite much allantoin, musilage, which is just proctective, flax have it too, but most important compounds, which flax doesn't have, are allantoin, rosmarinic and chlorogenic acids and others.

I thought about taking pure allantoin, but I've read it's absorbed poorly, also only pure powder I found online was rather for cosmetic use, not sure if it's good fto take it orally.

Last edited:
OP
Jacob28

Jacob28

OK, it seems that nausea is mostly from gas, quite sure it starts from small intestines.
Today I take a bit of thymol, drink a very strong brew from wormwood, marjoram and oregano( a bit strange but with sugar- not so bad)
And I started to fart. A lot of farting.
That gave me some relief, but I feel gas is cumulating again.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals