Improve Mentally/fatigue After Impressive Physical Transformation (w Pics)

Edind9

Hi all, i really need urgent advice.
Its been 2 months that I have been peating and my body/face changed a lot, for the better with not doubt.

I still feel very fatigued and down and i think this is due to too much sertonin + prolactin,

So i was thinking of combining cypro w lisuride or metergoline or bromo, which is best?

More details on my case in an email i sent ray @haidut glad if you could chime in @charlie :

Dear Ray Peat,

First of all thank you so much for thinking and speaking with your beautiful and inquisitive mind. In a world of drone-monkeys following questionable protocols/dogmas/procedure is is refreshing to see there is someone like you.

I think my case could be particuliarly interesting as I cross virtually all the issues you talk about: “sublclinical” hyporthiroidism, hyperprolactine, symptoms of estrogen dominance, low growth hormone as a child, sleep apnea/upper airway resistance syndrome, retrognathia, protruding eyes…etc.

Let me go into more detail.

As a child I was a mouth breather (caused by, amongst other factors constant allergic rhinitis)-this combined with other environmental triggers + genetic predisposition perhaps caused me sleep apnea, narrow palate and retruded jaws.
So, while I was growing up with forward head posture and all the crazy symptoms of sleep apnea I got diagnosed with ADHD and got teeth extractions to align my teeth. Fortunately my parents refused adhd treatment but they allowed getting my premolar estractions.

I was not growing enough (I am only tall 170 cm now) and so I got this “Saizen” therapy for low GH kids. Did not do wonders to be honest.

So I ended up puberty not growing a lot with very narrow jaws and subclinical hypothyroidism (my mom has hashimotos). I have been always extremely fatigued, tending to depression, very self conscious.

Initially I had surgery to advance my jaws-which did not solve the issue entirely. After years of “trusting” doctors I finally researched on my own. Since 3 years I am using an “activator” and palate expander while also trying to keep my tongue at the roof of my mouth. Moreover, its been a couple months that im trying to eat a diet as per your indications and supplementing vitamins/hormones that could be beneficial.
While this yielded huge cosmetic, muscular and sexual benefits, I still feel extremely fatigued and it is really difficult for me to carry out my job. I always feel like I need to lay down and sleep 12 hrs a day-and still not feel rested. Waking up with energy NEVER happens to me.

Currently I eat a lot of milk, orange juices, beef, caffeine, coca cola. To be honest though I also eat a lot of starches as in bread, pasta, potatoes. I also eat lots of green salad and fruit.

I started supplementing with t4 (tiche) and a bit of t3( cynomel). For 40 days I have been trying doses of 40 mcg of t4 and 7/8 t3 titrated through the day: I gotta say I don’t react well to t3…whenever I take more I feel like im even more groggy and completely intoxicated somehow.

Only today I upped my t4 to 75 mcg hoping itll help-today I slept 12 hrs and I am exhausted.

I use also a wide variety of Supplements:
1. Estroban (combination of A, K2, E, and D3 vitamins) I put 5/6 drops a day

2. Pansterone (pregnengolone + DHEA) I put 8 drops a day, some in fmy face some in scrotum
3. Kuinone (vitamin k2) (3 drops per day)

4. Androsterone (1/2 drops every other day to avoid aromatization)
5. Pill of calc mag zync every night (175 mg of calcium, 85 mg of magnesium and 5 mg of zync)
6. Occasionally I take energin (vitamin b complex) and in the mornings I put in my face skin SOLBAN (niacinamide, caffeine, succinic acid and salicylic acid). I only added energin and solban in the last couple of days.

Benefits have been incredible in cosmetic/muscular/ sexual sense. I think even the palatal expander and the tongue posture played a role in this.

1. Cosmetic

Please see pictures of before after in this links (before: ask for link , after ask for link in pm if you want to see pics!)

upload_2019-10-5_18-57-51-png.15069

as you can see my eye area completely changed. My eyes are much less protruding and now pointing upwards, in all lighting/ poses.

My jaw is now wider and all the face is more firm, also my mandible is more forward compare to before.

2. Muscle mass
(reference to the same pictures linked above)
Since adding thyroid and all the hormones, my weight has increased and only in terms of muscle mass. Please see body before and afters. This is with zero training in the gym, I sometimes play soccer once a week with my friends. I started out weighing 61 kg and now Im 65, even though I think I lost some fat actually.

3. Sexual

I feel much more vigour-my size may have increased or so it seems-but especially what I like the most is that I have a “healthy” libido and my need to pursue weird fetishes has almost gone-some days more than others. This is something I really love and would like to further improve.

Downsides:

I still feel the same exact cronic fatigue syndrome. Sometimes its so intense I cannot perform at work. I do have less trouble falling asleep at night.
sometimes I feel somewhat arthritic symptoms-probably too much k2/ calcium? My fingers feel more difficult to bend and my joints pop more In some days. When this happens I stop k2 for a couple days and return to normal. I really want to continue k2 as it makes my face more beautiful and I believe it could act as a potent anti-aromatizer?

Please find my labs from feb 2018
upload_2019-10-5_19-1-5-png.15070

This was before “peating” and supplementing…but I still feel more or less the same even if I look completely different/better. As you can see I have very high prolactine and at some point it was over a 100 ….low testosterone, and many other data to be interpreted.

I really have a wish to be more energetic and functional. I don’t know if I should take dopamine agonists, serotonin antagonists…testosterone, thyroid?
Something im doing must be rights for all the positive effects, perhaps increasing the thyroid could do the trick?
Please help me finding the right balance, maybe I need some days off supplements, maybe I need to eliminate some more from my diet-I only avoid at all costs PUFAs but I tend to be very relaxed with eating anything else (including white flour, refined sugars, starches).

Thank you for all the time you took reading all of this, you are really amazing!

milkboi

Metergoline helped me with fatigue and depression. Maybe it does that for you as well, plus maybe helping you to keep your Emails shorter and concise.

Deadpool

Your eye area change is astounding.

Your labs are interesting in that they are exactly the same as when I measured mine in August last year.

High prolactin (mine was above reference range but the doc didnt do anything)
low T

Same symptoms as well as you with chronic fatigue.

OP
E

Edind9

No-what does?

Last few days im feeling much better without changing anything...

dreamcatcher

Hi all, i really need urgent advice.
Its been 2 months that I have been peating and my body/face changed a lot, for the better with not doubt.

I still feel very fatigued and down and i think this is due to too much sertonin + prolactin,

So i was thinking of combining cypro w lisuride or metergoline or bromo, which is best?

More details on my case in an email i sent ray @haidut glad if you could chime in @charlie :

Dear Ray Peat,

First of all thank you so much for thinking and speaking with your beautiful and inquisitive mind. In a world of drone-monkeys following questionable protocols/dogmas/procedure is is refreshing to see there is someone like you.

I think my case could be particuliarly interesting as I cross virtually all the issues you talk about: “sublclinical” hyporthiroidism, hyperprolactine, symptoms of estrogen dominance, low growth hormone as a child, sleep apnea/upper airway resistance syndrome, retrognathia, protruding eyes…etc.

Let me go into more detail.

As a child I was a mouth breather (caused by, amongst other factors constant allergic rhinitis)-this combined with other environmental triggers + genetic predisposition perhaps caused me sleep apnea, narrow palate and retruded jaws.
So, while I was growing up with forward head posture and all the crazy symptoms of sleep apnea I got diagnosed with ADHD and got teeth extractions to align my teeth. Fortunately my parents refused adhd treatment but they allowed getting my premolar estractions.

I was not growing enough (I am only tall 170 cm now) and so I got this “Saizen” therapy for low GH kids. Did not do wonders to be honest.

So I ended up puberty not growing a lot with very narrow jaws and subclinical hypothyroidism (my mom has hashimotos). I have been always extremely fatigued, tending to depression, very self conscious.

Initially I had surgery to advance my jaws-which did not solve the issue entirely. After years of “trusting” doctors I finally researched on my own. Since 3 years I am using an “activator” and palate expander while also trying to keep my tongue at the roof of my mouth. Moreover, its been a couple months that im trying to eat a diet as per your indications and supplementing vitamins/hormones that could be beneficial.
While this yielded huge cosmetic, muscular and sexual benefits, I still feel extremely fatigued and it is really difficult for me to carry out my job. I always feel like I need to lay down and sleep 12 hrs a day-and still not feel rested. Waking up with energy NEVER happens to me.

Currently I eat a lot of milk, orange juices, beef, caffeine, coca cola. To be honest though I also eat a lot of starches as in bread, pasta, potatoes. I also eat lots of green salad and fruit.

I started supplementing with t4 (tiche) and a bit of t3( cynomel). For 40 days I have been trying doses of 40 mcg of t4 and 7/8 t3 titrated through the day: I gotta say I don’t react well to t3…whenever I take more I feel like im even more groggy and completely intoxicated somehow.

Only today I upped my t4 to 75 mcg hoping itll help-today I slept 12 hrs and I am exhausted.

I use also a wide variety of Supplements:
1. Estroban (combination of A, K2, E, and D3 vitamins) I put 5/6 drops a day

2. Pansterone (pregnengolone + DHEA) I put 8 drops a day, some in fmy face some in scrotum
3. Kuinone (vitamin k2) (3 drops per day)

4. Androsterone (1/2 drops every other day to avoid aromatization)
5. Pill of calc mag zync every night (175 mg of calcium, 85 mg of magnesium and 5 mg of zync)
6. Occasionally I take energin (vitamin b complex) and in the mornings I put in my face skin SOLBAN (niacinamide, caffeine, succinic acid and salicylic acid). I only added energin and solban in the last couple of days.

Benefits have been incredible in cosmetic/muscular/ sexual sense. I think even the palatal expander and the tongue posture played a role in this.

1. Cosmetic

Please see pictures of before after in this links (before: ask for link , after ask for link in pm if you want to see pics!)

upload_2019-10-5_18-57-51-png.15069

as you can see my eye area completely changed. My eyes are much less protruding and now pointing upwards, in all lighting/ poses.

My jaw is now wider and all the face is more firm, also my mandible is more forward compare to before.

2. Muscle mass
Since adding thyroid and all the hormones, my weight has increased and only in terms of muscle mass. Please see body before and afters. This is with zero training in the gym, I sometimes play soccer once a week with my friends. I started out weighing 61 kg and now Im 65, even though I think I lost some fat actually.

3. Sexual

I feel much more vigour-my size may have increased or so it seems-but especially what I like the most is that I have a “healthy” libido and my need to pursue weird fetishes has almost gone-some days more than others. This is something I really love and would like to further improve.

Downsides:

I still feel the same exact cronic fatigue syndrome. Sometimes its so intense I cannot perform at work. I do have less trouble falling asleep at night.
sometimes I feel somewhat arthritic symptoms-probably too much k2/ calcium? My fingers feel more difficult to bend and my joints pop more In some days. When this happens I stop k2 for a couple days and return to normal. I really want to continue k2 as it makes my face more beautiful and I believe it could act as a potent anti-aromatizer?

Please find my labs from feb 2018
upload_2019-10-5_19-1-5-png.15070

This was before “peating” and supplementing…but I still feel more or less the same even if I look completely different/better. As you can see I have very high prolactine and at some point it was over a 100 ….low testosterone, and many other data to be interpreted.

I really have a wish to be more energetic and functional. I don’t know if I should take dopamine agonists, serotonin antagonists…testosterone, thyroid?
Something im doing must be rights for all the positive effects, perhaps increasing the thyroid could do the trick?
Please help me finding the right balance, maybe I need some days off supplements, maybe I need to eliminate some more from my diet-I only avoid at all costs PUFAs but I tend to be very relaxed with eating anything else (including white flour, refined sugars, starches).

Thank you for all the time you took reading all of this, you are really amazing!
Taking a lot of stimulants/ supplements/thyroid which increase metabolism, without sufficient calories might result in worse symptoms.
Magnesium and vitamin Bs are very helpful as these are quickly used up by the body, especially when taking thyroid supplements.

baccheion

What other labs have you had run? Any nutrient deficiencies?

What about vitamin B6 P-5'-P to decrease prolactin/estradiol? 100-200 mg usually does it. On the other hand, it may do some via some progesterone-like actions.

Ever looked into iodine protocol?

Kunstruct

2. Muscle mass

Try to do more some Free Testosterone tests also. In my case when that was high
muscles grew with little effort, but here I do not mean biceps exercises to increase biceps, but rather the mandible muscles or palm muscles.
This is rather anecdotal but it matched a period when I had higher Free T when taking not a single supplement or hormone, I was good then, these
days I am far from those levels even with supplements and definitely lost muscle.
See how that test tells you about your muscle or sexual state and share that with us.

Deadpool

Try to do more some Free Testosterone tests also. In my case when that was high
muscles grew with little effort, but here I do not mean biceps exercises to increase biceps, but rather the mandible muscles or palm muscles.
This is rather anecdotal but it matched a period when I had higher Free T when taking not a single supplement or hormone, I was good then, these
days I am far from those levels even with supplements and definitely lost muscle.
See how that test tells you about your muscle or sexual state and share that with us.

Very interesting. These are very androgenic, attractive muscles associated with masculinity so it makes sense that they grew when free T was high. How did you increase Free T.

Kunstruct

Very interesting. These are very androgenic, attractive muscles associated with masculinity so it makes sense that they grew when free T was high. How did you increase Free T.

No supplements (no calcium, no magnesium, you name it) or hormones at that time. I lifted weights and ate often in a day with little fat. Lots of proteins actually and carbs, cooked apples in the morning with cinnamon, cooked banana with cinnamon and sugars and other carbs.
Ate lots of oats with just hot water poured over them (not cooked that way), which I do not do anymore, maybe it helped one way, maybe it didn't.
Yeah that was the main thing, from like around 50 pg/ml Free Test to around 6 pg/ml Free Test now.
Prolactin was low then so was TSH low also, E2 was not low but it seemed to not matter.

Kunstruct

High prolactin (mine was above reference range but the doc didnt do anything)
low T

Now docs aren't the smartest people in the world unfortunately, just because they were attracted by big paychecks or pushed by parents to study medicine does not mean they are that smart.
I was told repeatedly that my TSH was low (1.xx) and that is not good because there doctors do not know that much but whatever they are told, at least in my experience.
Another one told me athletes have low testosterone and that makes them good athletes, and this was an endocrinologist.
I have seen someone high Prolactin (80+) and someone from the medial system said well there are people with way higher prolactin so don't worry about it.

baccheion

No supplements (no calcium, no magnesium, you name it) or hormones at that time. I lifted weights and ate often in a day with little fat. Lots of proteins actually and carbs, cooked apples in the morning with cinnamon, cooked banana with cinnamon and sugars and other carbs.
Ate lots of oats with just hot water poured over them (not cooked that way), which I do not do anymore, maybe it helped one way, maybe it didn't.
Yeah that was the main thing, from like around 50 pg/ml Free Test to around 6 pg/ml Free Test now.
Prolactin was low then so was TSH low also, E2 was not low but it seemed to not matter.
What was testosterone:estradiol ratio? How much fat (grams)? Protein (grams)? How many calories? What did you eat?

Kunstruct

What was testosterone:estradiol ratio? How much fat (grams)? Protein (grams)? How many calories? What did you eat?
I don't know "Testosterone" values as I did not do that test at the time, only Free Testosterone as someone said Total Testosterone, what generally is called simply Testosterone is an irrelevant test.
E2 was around 30-50.
I did not write down fats, proteins and carbs, just wanted lots of protein and no fats. Surely it was not a Peat diet at all, like I had zero cheese.
Lots of lean muscle protein, beef, chicken, porc and egg whites.
Sweets, rice, pasta.
Low amounts of Oil, in the form of exclusively sunflower oil aka Pufa.

Vajra

Your eyes seriously changed that much just from orthotropics? Same angle?

boris

Your eyes seriously changed that much just from orthotropics? Same angle?
Look at the height of the ears compared to the eyes in both pictures. The first picture is taken from a very low angle, the second picture is taken from a high angle. Nothing changed about the actual tilt of his eyes.