What determines having a baby face as an adult?

maillol

Hypothyroid people have a rounded-face.
Broda Barnes talks about this in his book Hypothyroidism The Unsuspected Illness.

Raising metabolism and androgens improves it.
I'm 28 and have the same issue.

Taking a step back, our societies today have wider spread hypothyroidism (severely decreased average metabolism as vses decades previous).
Look at pictures of national football teams in the 70s, 80s, 90s vese now.
You'll see the men in these photos look like much more masculin men. Looking at photos of today, you can identify much more immature looking facial features in men of the same age.

In my self, my face can look 5 years younger when my digestion is at it's worse.
If I take a serotonin-blocking substance (not a good solution in the long term), my face can look much more mature and masculin in a matter of hours.
I bang on about this to anyone who will listen. It amazes me that most people haven't noticed the change in peoples faces. If most modern 30 year olds were forced to have a clean shave they would look like children. The most common response I get is 'oh people just have better skin now'. No, their skulls are underdeveloped.

Sunny Jack

I bang on about this to anyone who will listen. It amazes me that most people haven't noticed the change in peoples faces. If most modern 30 year olds were forced to have a clean shave they would look like children. The most common response I get is 'oh people just have better skin now'. No, their skulls are underdeveloped.
I agree, and it makes modern historical dramas very unbelievable. They are playing characters from the Second World War or the Victorian era, but their physiognomy is that of child-faced moderns.

maillol

I agree, and it makes modern historical dramas very unbelievable. They are playing characters from the Second World War or the Victorian era, but their physiognomy is that of child-faced moderns.
Absolutely, you'd think the casting directors would be able to see it but apparently not. This guy they've cast as Elvis is a prime example.

VitoScaletta

Ha well said