Why Do I Feel Better With High Estogen (male)?

Kunstruct

I think if estrogen makes you feel better then calcium is too low relative to phosphate and copper is too low relative to iron (tissue stores over lifetime intake, not necessarily current intake). Calcium and copper (and maybe also gelatin) shift the balance to adrenaline (which is more excitatory) over serotonin, whereas phosphate/iron do the opposite, and low estrogen combined with low adrenaline will lead to a feeling of deadness.

Very interesting.

Zoiros

Link?
Interested

Here you go:

Error - Cookies Turned Off

Excerpt: The administration of the aromatase inhibitor fadrozole blocked the neuroprotective effect of pregnenolone and DHEA.

From what I have researched, all -zoles seem to have an inhibitory effect on not only pregnenolone but other downstream protective hormones as well.

japanesedude

I think it is actually very easy to lower estrogen too much by using supplements.
coffee,vitamins etc they are potent aromatase inhibitor.
If you noticed low energy and depressed mood with joint pain that's the sign of low estrogen and you should stop taking too much supplements.

T

TheBeard

Here you go:

Error - Cookies Turned Off

Excerpt: The administration of the aromatase inhibitor fadrozole blocked the neuroprotective effect of pregnenolone and DHEA.

From what I have researched, all -zoles seem to have an inhibitory effect on not only pregnenolone but other downstream protective hormones as well.

Thanks

GreekDemiGod

@lampofred Certainly a possiblity on the Ca: P ratio. I find it quite challenging to reching a 1:1 ratio. It's 1: 1.4 on average.
I am not going to go binge on alcohol now, pretty sure my hairline doesn't wait it.

@japanesedude This is what likely happened.
I got my first injury in the gym in a long time, elbow tendinitis. Joints hurt mure when doing barbell curls. This has not happened before.

I was / am taking Coffee, aspirin, Taurine, B-Complex, Kuinone, Vitamin E. All these likely lowered my estrogen too much.
What is odd is that I looked at my chest and got a bit worried, I don't have gyno, but it seems I have a slight tendency to that. Not sure.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals