Arimidex has given me hope but im scared....

Diddleum

Im hoping someone can give me some experience/advice.

Im 39, male, lean, muscular (without relaly exercising), successfull. I have a journal thread in here I wrote ages ago and stopped.

Ive had symptoms of anxiety, depression, no libido, erectile dysfunction etc forever. Have tried everything you can imagine, so many things to fix it.

So recently I got some arimidex, I took 1mg a day, and quickly felt better, all my symptoms was better, in a few days I got tired and achy, joints cracking etc. I obviously thought I overdid it and stopped. All my symptoms came back. I tried again .25mg a day and felt relief. Then stopped. My symptoms seemed to come back worse. I started again and have been dosing consistently but it feels like I need more and more arimidex to feel good. Thsi moring I woke up rubbish, took 1mg, felt euphoric for a while and then slowly in the evening anxiety and panic attack building up. It feels like I am needing more and more to keep my symptoms down.

Now I know that blocking estrogen causes a feedback loop, increasing LH as your body tried to increase estrogen. Testosterone increases, and I have felt it, I look even more muscular and have felt like going gym etc. My scalp has started to itch as well, which I associate with hairloss,I assume from increased DHT.

My theory ismy T is increasing in response to Arimidex, and I am needing moreor more regular dosing to keep the estrogen down. Will therebe a point where theincreasing arimidex dose wins out and I can stay feeling good? am I going to mess myself up forever if I keep poppng these pills? Ive read brielfy a few horror stories on PFS forums about guys having a similar experience.

Today I havent been ona rollercoaster of feeling great then awful. My Arimidex isnt high quality brand its underground so I haveno idea if its really 1mg per tablet, I assume it is. It is most definately having the effect though.

So do I try keep upping my dose frequency? I have ordered some aromasin, I understand it permantly binds to aromatase effectively destroying it. With arimidex I beleive it binds to aromatase and then releases it again at some point.

I have mixed emotions, I am excited that I may of found something that could give me some symptom relief, but concerned that I will cause myself some damage. But dont feel like I live much of a life anyway, so it seems worth the risk.

Ive ordered some Clomid as well, which blocks Estrogen receptors...

Ive tried peaty anti estrogen things like Vitamin E, K, Asprin, A etc. I imagine in comparison they are quite weak and my massive estrogen dominance overcomes them easily....

Anyone through any experiences my way?

Tim Lundeen

Have you tried @Hans site? Lots of stuff there that might help. Or maybe a consult with him...

Sexypizza

there are safer ways to lower estrogen.

have you tried progesterone? maybe thyroid?

OP
D

Diddleum

Triedprogesterone and thyroid, neither did anything. Tried carrots, trt, asprint vitamins etc etc. No effects.

Three daysnow I been taking 3 1mg arimidex pillsevenly spread through the day and YES so far so good, ive felt pretty good,not great all day. A massive relief of symptoms. I hope it continues. Toearlytobe sure but I feel like my regulardosing is key, almost as if estrogen rebounds if im not taking every 5-6 hours. I guess there is loads of possiblities.... If ive been estrogen dominant all my life then Iprobably have loads of tissue bound estrogen, maybe its being dumped into blood stream.

Estrogen levels seem to be closely controlled by HPTA axis, if you lower it with an AI,LH goes up and you create more T. I can feel this T, my skin and hair is more oily, muscles getting bigger, balls feel bigger and pumped....

Not realy worth throwing theoriesout there. Just soglad something seems to beworking. I will experiment with my dosage of arimidex see if I can improve further. Looking forward to trying Aromisin soon to see if it makes me feel different.

OP
D

Diddleum

Have felt great at points, really different. Symptom relief isnt consistent though even if dosage is.

Donttreadonme

Im hoping someone can give me some experience/advice.

Im 39, male, lean, muscular (without relaly exercising), successfull. I have a journal thread in here I wrote ages ago and stopped.

Ive had symptoms of anxiety, depression, no libido, erectile dysfunction etc forever. Have tried everything you can imagine, so many things to fix it.

So recently I got some arimidex, I took 1mg a day, and quickly felt better, all my symptoms was better, in a few days I got tired and achy, joints cracking etc. I obviously thought I overdid it and stopped. All my symptoms came back. I tried again .25mg a day and felt relief. Then stopped. My symptoms seemed to come back worse. I started again and have been dosing consistently but it feels like I need more and more arimidex to feel good. Thsi moring I woke up rubbish, took 1mg, felt euphoric for a while and then slowly in the evening anxiety and panic attack building up. It feels like I am needing more and more to keep my symptoms down.

Now I know that blocking estrogen causes a feedback loop, increasing LH as your body tried to increase estrogen. Testosterone increases, and I have felt it, I look even more muscular and have felt like going gym etc. My scalp has started to itch as well, which I associate with hairloss,I assume from increased DHT.

My theory ismy T is increasing in response to Arimidex, and I am needing moreor more regular dosing to keep the estrogen down. Will therebe a point where theincreasing arimidex dose wins out and I can stay feeling good? am I going to mess myself up forever if I keep poppng these pills? Ive read brielfy a few horror stories on PFS forums about guys having a similar experience.

Today I havent been ona rollercoaster of feeling great then awful. My Arimidex isnt high quality brand its underground so I haveno idea if its really 1mg per tablet, I assume it is. It is most definately having the effect though.

So do I try keep upping my dose frequency? I have ordered some aromasin, I understand it permantly binds to aromatase effectively destroying it. With arimidex I beleive it binds to aromatase and then releases it again at some point.

I have mixed emotions, I am excited that I may of found something that could give me some symptom relief, but concerned that I will cause myself some damage. But dont feel like I live much of a life anyway, so it seems worth the risk.

Ive ordered some Clomid as well, which blocks Estrogen receptors...

Ive tried peaty anti estrogen things like Vitamin E, K, Asprin, A etc. I imagine in comparison they are quite weak and my massive estrogen dominance overcomes them easily....

Anyone through any experiences my way?
Clomid is very effective. Have you gotten it yet?

Its funny that you said you got a "high" from adex. Saw palmetto used to give me a high from what I assumed was a testosterone boost.

EustaceBagge

Clomid is very effective. Have you gotten it yet?

Its funny that you said you got a "high" from adex. Saw palmetto used to give me a high from what I assumed was a testosterone boost.
Saw palmetto boosts testosterone by inhibiting conversion to DHT, and DHT is much more potent in terms of "feeling it" because it converts into neurosteroids and is much more androgenic in and of itself.

Are you sure the high you got from saw palmetto was not just placebo?

@Diddleum, why not tell us about your diet? Are you sure you are eating in a manner that is supporting metabolism and androgenicity?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals