Hormonal Issues Possibly Stemming From Aromatase Inhibitor Use(?)

T

TheBeard

I have experienced and witnessed the same.

That makes me want to hang by the nuts whoever triggered the vicious environmental changes that are the cause.
Worst part is we’ll probably only find out the real chemical to blame a few years from now

Tom K

Agreed. Those that use anabolics in moderate doses have not suffered the same consequences as the extreme doses used by competitive body builders. However, it is vert easy to slip into the abuse area. As the gains acquired from more reasonable doses stop, the temptation to progress does not stop. Example, when someone that gained 20 pounds of lean body mass using a twice per week injection of 200 mg stop, the only way to gain more mass is using 300 mg twice per week. The cycle repeats when those gains stops, etc. etc.

Aside from the fact that these drugs are illegal, I am not ignoring the freedom to choose one’s fate. My experience has been that the poor decisions made from the participants in the egomaniac driven pursuits are simplistic, shallow, short sighted, and stupid. When a 18 year old wants to take these substances to look good on the beach, be a bouncer, play for some college coach that uses these kids a stepping stones in a career, I am not going to endorse such behavior. Many years ago when I counseled anabolic abusers I never denied their effectiveness. If we take a longer view of life I would prefer that such poor decisions be averted.

Vinny

That makes me want to hang by the nuts whoever triggered the vicious environmental changes that are the cause.
Worst part is we’ll probably only find out the real chemical to blame a few years from now
So basically, they are castrating us....

Tarmander

Take your pick...EMF? Chemtrails?

Adrenaline

I strictly go against estrogen promotion.

I use letrozole + proviron and some thyroid together. My estrogen levels are probably undetectable. An aromatase inhibitor + DHT is a overkill for estrogen.

But I feel great.

My energy levels are great
My libido is sky high (I even want to lower it)
My body don't retain water. I don't feel bloated anymore, this was a huge problem for me
I can sleep restfully
No, my hair isn't falling, I use dermapen.
I have no joint aches or "low estrogen symptoms" you talk about.

For me it's great to have zero estrogen.

T

TheBeard

I use letrozole + proviron and some thyroid together. My estrogen levels are probably undetectable. An aromatase inhibitor + DHT is a overkill for estrogen.

But I feel great.

My body don't retain water. I don't feel bloated anymore, this was a huge problem for me
I can sleep restfully

You are one lucky man!

I feel fantastic on Exemestane + Proviron, save for the joints issues, they are crippling

ebs

Really? Can you find where you read this?

Exemestane is a suicidal AI which means it permanently deactivates the aromatase enzyme, and estrogens are lowered UNTIL new aromatase is made.
Never heard it acts at the receptor level, let alone « permanently shuts it down »

No I think you're right, it wasn't Aromasin but the one you mention (so no worries lol). I think haidut spoke about this in one of these threads on A. I's.

Do I understand you got your symptoms from using an A. I. for just a couple days?

I'm both thankful and annoyed for reading these warnings, but the temptation is high.

I've already tried a shitload of other supplements and for the longest time I've been looking to try out an A. I. such the ones discussed here but I've always been hesistant.

Last edited:

lampofred

I'm guessing EMF. Until 2016 I was only exposed to 2-3 routers in a typical area broadcasting at 2.4 GHz, now I look at my phone and I see 60-70, half of which are at 5 GHz which is much more harmful. I think WiFi started really expanding starting 2016 once 5 GHz signals became really popular.

And then there's the fact that birth control can only keep accumulating in shower water because municipal filtering can't take it out...

Goobz

But I feel great.

I can sleep restfully

Have you been doing this for a long time? I ask because i initially thought I "felt better" on letrozole (though I got hot flushes and joint pain very quickly), but it wasn't till months later that the long term issues arose...

I'm glad it seems to be working for you anyway, and hope it continues.

OP
D

Downlow

Hello again. Forgot that I had posted here too. My symptoms have not improved, as a matter of fact the hot flashes seem to have increased in severity and I am REALLY tired all the time. Also the itchiness I am experiencing is in specific areas: scalp, chest area and for some reason, in my hip area (estrogen connection?) I met a endocrinologist some months ago but other than new labwork which didnt show anything out of the ordinary he couldnt do much. He even doubted that aromatase inhibitor use would cause me to STILL experience same symptoms after several years of not using any AI. I am leaning on the possibility that it somehow caused some changes in my hormonal rereceptors.

My testosterone was around 600 ng/dl and my estradiol, now measured with sensitive assay was 27 pg/ml which is pretty much perfectly normal level. However my symptoms still seem to lean on some type of estrogen/androgen issue. The gynecomastia would point towards high estrogen but hot flashes towards low? What if by suppressing my estrogen for several months my body compensated by increasing receptor sensitivity, then I stopped AI cold turkey and boom all this estrogen flooding receptors again = some damage was done and now my body reacts too much to regular levels of estrogen? Anything pharmaceutical that manipulates estrogen seems to make symptoms worse. I read about few other similar stories on another forum..

I probably will get the sleep study done next since my insurance probably covers it. No harm right? Also its really frustrating to look in the mirror when I see a previously healthy colored, glowing skin look back at me with pale complexion and dark circles under eyes and I know thats related to this issue..

T

TheBeard

What if by suppressing my estrogen for several months my body compensated by increasing receptor sensitivity, then I stopped AI cold turkey and boom all this estrogen flooding receptors again = some damage was done and now my body reacts too much to regular levels of estrogen?

This is the same bro logic as the one used by PFS sufferers on propeciahelp for DHT, but it has no grounding in reality.

OP
D

Downlow

This is the same bro logic as the one used by PFS sufferers on propeciahelp for DHT, but it has no grounding in reality.

What else could explain that my Testosterone:Estrogen ratio is perfectly healthy on labwork but I am experiencing mild tissue forming under breast and severe, even painful itchy sensations in the chest area? Something must be off. Not enough DHT reaching receptors to counteract estrogen? My serum DHT was borderline low but it rose when I was using HCG but made no difference.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals