Brain Virilization

Madato

What does it take to increase brain virilization, and enhance androgens activity in the brain?

I’ve recently been feeling overwhelmed by my emotions, less aggressive and assertive towards others, and overall have less drive to do things.

I’ve taken clomids in doses 12.5mg once in a while for the past year to boost T, but found out it’s estrogenic in brain tissues so dropped it.

I’ve then taken pharma grade Aromasin 25mg a few times for its androgenic properties and to get rid of e2 from Clomid.

I feel better after the Aromasin but I’m still not there.

My blood work shows:

Very high free T (20% above top range)
Mid range total T
Low to normal e2
Low to normal DHT

I feel that although my floating hormones are at good levels, they only weakly bind to receptors in the body and in the brain.

How can I enhance that binding?

Andman

from looking at your avatar i guess youre after that „alpha male“-type feeling aka aggression, dominance, etc?

might want to raise estrogen, serotonin etc then

Serotoninja

There is a study showing that tribulus terrestris increases brain androgen receptors
I know that boxers and MMA fighters abstain from sexual activity to increase aggression, there might be some truth to it (nofap?)

OP
Madato

Madato

There is a study showing that tribulus terrestris increases brain androgen receptors
I know that boxers and MMA fighters abstain from sexual activity to increase aggression, there might be some truth to it (nofap?)

I’ve tried tribulus and I remain unimpressed.

2g of Tribestan / day for weeks on and I barely notice a difference, other than it affects my sleep quality.

OP
Madato

Madato

from looking at your avatar i guess youre after that „alpha male“-type feeling aka aggression, dominance, etc?

might want to raise estrogen, serotonin etc then

Any scientific or even anecdotal evidence that e2 and serotonin are responsible for « alpha-male » feeling?

And what do you include in « etc »?

dq139

Any scientific or even anecdotal evidence that e2 and serotonin are responsible for « alpha-male » feeling?

Estrogen & serotonin just makes your nerves on edge easily pissed off aggressive for no reason and having a chip on your shoulder, basically a whiny little b**** who needs to prove himself..it seems alpha because u get really aggressive when the estrogen stresses your body system out. And your dht soars up to prevent u from growing a vagina with all that estrogen.

U want high T good level of dht & 5ar and lower estrogen. To have that cool calm focused level headed type of attitude.

Elron

peopel with high T usually don't give a **** because it alters how they read social signals, they're not actually aggressive

dq139

peopel with high T usually don't give a **** because it alters how they read social signals, they're not actually aggressive

I think it just makes u worried about your self and feel like nobody else matters. I think with high T u can be aggressive if you feel u need to be. Not aggressive and pissed off for no reason and irrational like high estrogen dudes

Wolf

What does it take to increase brain virilization, and enhance androgens activity in the brain?

I’ve recently been feeling overwhelmed by my emotions, less aggressive and assertive towards others, and overall have less drive to do things.

I’ve taken clomids in doses 12.5mg once in a while for the past year to boost T, but found out it’s estrogenic in brain tissues so dropped it.

I’ve then taken pharma grade Aromasin 25mg a few times for its androgenic properties and to get rid of e2 from Clomid.

I feel better after the Aromasin but I’m still not there.

My blood work shows:

Very high free T (20% above top range)
Mid range total T
Low to normal e2
Low to normal DHT

I feel that although my floating hormones are at good levels, they only weakly bind to receptors in the body and in the brain.

How can I enhance that binding?
Low conversion to dht?
In any case, I feel much more driven and on top of my game when I dose Niacinamide above 1g/day, glycine above 5g, and use some form of transdermal low dose dhea. This is without an AI, but at the end of the day it's 5AR.
Martial arts styles meditation or sparring may help too. There's a certain quality to sparring that lends itself to feeling more assertive/dominant. Just make sure you're sparring with someone who's your equal or you'll suffer from lower androgens.

bboone

Estrogen & serotonin just makes your nerves on edge easily pissed off aggressive for no reason and having a chip on your shoulder, basically a whiny little b**** who needs to prove himself..it seems alpha because u get really aggressive when the estrogen stresses your body system out. And your dht soars up to prevent u from growing a vagina with all that estrogen.

U want high T good level of dht & 5ar and lower estrogen. To have that cool calm focused level headed type of attitude.

agreed. this is what a low T, estrogen dominant, serotonin-pumping man looks like:
download-1.jpg

whereas this is what a calm, composed, logically capable and level headed high T überman looks like:
DFsrgfdXoAEvqQW.jpg

Experienced

agreed. this is what a low T, estrogen dominant, serotonin-pumping man looks like:
download-1.jpg

whereas this is what a calm, composed, logically capable and level headed high T überman looks like:
DFsrgfdXoAEvqQW.jpg
positive or negative? are you trying to roast that guy?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals