Glaucoma Medication - Catabolic & Declining Mental State?

Spartan300

Hi All,

I’ve been trying for some time to with limited success to improve my declining state of health for some time. Timing of the decline seems to correlate with being put on eye drop medication for high intra ocular pressure and I’ve just been reading that side effects from systemic absorption include depression & loss of libido.

I’ve been fighting these symptoms for a while now but along with what feels like reduced androgens, gym performance & recovery ability. All blood test work appears to be in ‘normal’ ranges. T is actually quite high for a 52 year old…..

Current medication is ‘Ganfot’ which has two components:

“Bimatoprost belongs to a group of medicines called prostamides, a prostaglandin analogue. Timolol belongs to a group of medicines called beta-blockers”

I’ve recently started to close my eyes & block nasal drainage for a couple of mins to improve the therapeutic effect of the drops and decrease the systemic absorption.

I’d be grateful if anyone has any recommendations of how I can deal with this situation because I feel like I’ve been in a catabolic state with symptoms of depression for too long now. I really want to regain some lost weight. I’ve been using a variety of Haidut’s supplements but nothing has made enough of a difference. (Estroban, Gonadin, Lapodin, Androsterone). I’ve also been applying Peaty principals such as Salt, coconut oil, avoiding PUFA, raw carrot, glycine, high protein….

I’m tired of losing hard earned muscle, any suggestions gratefully received. Thanks folks…

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals