E2 Defeating DHT ? How To Leave This And Find A Girlfriend ?

Trodomir

Hi,

23 years old

from years : acne, social anxiety, no sex drive, indestructible subcutaneous fat on the lower abs
from months : depression, no energy, mood swing, bad wood

Testosterone : 700 (300-1100)
Free T : 20 (10-40)
DHT : 1.2 (1-4)
E2 : 60 (10-40)
TSH : 4.5

I live alone. One time, I lived with some friends and some girls for one week, social anxiety was better, no mood swing, good wood, but still acne and no sex drive.

If I find a girlfriend, I will probably be better, but I need sexdrive for this, France is not Sweden and women don't come to you, that's a circle, I just want to leave it.

I tried T3 25mg each day, I sleeped less, I lost a bit of fat and muscle, but that's all.

I tried 12.5mg Aromasin just one time, I had headaches during 24hours, then no mood swing and less social anxiety but still bad wood and no sex drive. May be aromatase is too much inhibited in the brain and not enough in the testicles.

I am afraid of DHT gel because it can kill the HPTA since it's exogenous androgens, but may be it also stimulates HPTA by inhibiting E2, impossible to predict..

If could also try AI + DHT gel, to get a better control on endogenous test, but can I do this without headaches, I don't know. Do you think I can tolerate 1/4 Arimidex better than 1/2 Aromasin ?

Do you think that DHT could be overload by E2 and that's why there is not enought DHT circulating ?

Any idea ? What should I try ?

Last edited:

biffbelvin

Have you considered living in a house-share or taking in a lodger? You mentioned feeling better after living with friends with a week. Perhaps that would help?

OP
T

Trodomir

Thanks for the idea !

There are many house-share with older people, I am in one of them, but that's not the same.

I am looking for students house-share, but either it's just for money and people don't speak, either they want someone not akward, funny and full of energy, the circle.

OP
T

Trodomir

One night a girl sent me hot messages and I was suddenly able to fap for 5 times in one hour, with a very good erection each time, but then nothing for 2 days, very strange.

Aromasin seems to work, I have a big sex drive (even in the street..) for the first time since many years, my **** has is normal size.

I guess I am a high DHT metabolizer due to my body and my past sexual drive, but sad mood, isolation from girls for months and from fapping for days (I was trying to reset dopamine) can kill DHT. I guess I will be able to stop it as soon as I will have a girlfriend.

Matt1951

Rent an apartment. Advertise for a female roommate. Interview a number women, then select one you like. Stop taking any hormones unless precribed by your doctor. If you find a kind woman, she will cure your sex drive.

TeslaFan

Living with women, and/or spending a lot of time with them, lowers men's testosterone.

OP
T

Trodomir

Living with women, and/or spending a lot of time with them, lowers men's testosterone.

For me, increases DHT, which lowers estradiol, which augments testosterone. I feel the difference and my beard grows really faster.