Secondary hypogonadism | Low GnRH / LH | Causes & Solutions ? | Herbs

Doludolu

Hey lads, seems that I have secondary hypogonadism.

I have some questions on causes of that & low GnRH and LH ; what could be the natural solutions for it ? And which herbs stimulate the testosterone cycle (GnRH - LH - T) at the brain level the best ?

Bloodmarkers
change during 4years or so (Ages 16-17 to 20-21) -- multiple tests done throughout the years --
-- My Estrogen (E2) bloodmarkers were usually in the lowest side of norm. Dont really know why it is often so low?
-- Testosterone - several times was deficient, several times low-moderate, couple of times been in the higher [75-100% lab range]: so usually something like 400-500ng/dl ; been times when it was 600-700 , and maybe 1 or 2 times in the 700-850 range.
-- Prolactin is always on low side
-- LH - tended to be on the very low side (deficiency), sometimes low-to-moderate - which indicates secondary hypogonadism?
-- GH - tended to be in the low-moderate side
-- Thyroid [TSH, fT3,fT4, aTPO] - TSH normal range, fT3 & fT4 in the worst times were deficient ; after nutritional/lifestyle optimization changes increased
-- DHEA on last test was in deficiency (lower than the norm range) ; but last-last time it was in the moderate range [1 day after exercise]

After healthy lifestyle, natural optimization T has increased, but still VERY fluctuating and I really have to tryhard to optimize for it, which kind of bothers as I would like my body to secrete the male hormones without that much optimization of life, diet & etc, it gets stressful at some times.

I'm mostly interested in the stimulation of hormones at the brain level as I seem to have trouble there - not sure about the levels of GnRH (you can't really monitor it) ; but LH used to be deficient or at the low side even when I was a teenager. By the way, If anyone knows what's considered a healthy / functional / Peaty range for LH levels for a teenager (15-18y) or young (20s) man ?

If you know any possible causes of malfunction of the brain - why is there low secretion of GnRH / LH - I'd be curious too as I'm all about solving the root cause.
Urologist confirmed that my testicles are about 2x smaller than that of average man , probably due to high stress & low GnRH / LH at puberty ?
What he said, that seems my testes worked really hard (secrete a lot of T compared to the levels of LH) they receive.

I've read some studies and heard good results on Testosterone on Mucuna Pruriens, Tongkat Ali, Horny Goat Weed, high quality Tribulus Terrestris. Do these work at the gonadal or brain level ?

Mostly interested in HERBS / Extracts , which of these stimulate GnRH & LH as it seems my problems lie in the hypofunction of these brain glands as my testes seem to respond and create T even though levels of LH are quite low, so if I increase them that should help to fix the problem ? I've tried KSM- 66 Ashwagandha, which seemed to work quite good. Interested to try something else !

I'm into healthy lifestyle a lot, been breathing on that for multiple years. Tried different diets, ways of living, supplements, did some Gut detoxification [pathogen removal] natural protocols as a lot of my health problems were / still are (but greatly reduced) in the gut.

Lastly, in terms of stimulating GnRH / LH ; hypothalamus / pituitary function do you have any natural-semi/natural medications to recommend without side effects (maybe Clomid?) in terms if gut detox protocol and herbals wouldn't help to boost the GnRH / LH ?

Some supplements (pro-testosterone) I've tried: Ashwagandha, Forskolin, Creatine, L carnitine L tartrate, Boron, Taurine, Probiotics, vitamin E, vitamin K2, vitamin D3, Zinc & more..

Currently consuming: Probiotics , vitamin D3 & K2, vitamin E , Forskolin, Aspirin, magnesium & calcium citrate, fulvic & humic acid with minerals, digestive enzymes with ox bile, adrenal glandular, thyroid-adrenal-spleen-thymus-pituitary glandular mix, Creatine , L-glutamine, Taurine ...

Lifestyle: healthy nutrition, trying to optimize circadian rhythms [7-8 hours of sleep, with sun] , daily stress removal [grounding, Qi gong], blue light exposure control [evening with blue light blockers], higher intensity exercise (not overpushing myself, but working out), trying to incorporate more passions & hobbies that I've lost during the years, and just live a more chilled out life, going into flow.

Any high quality information, research or personal experience in terms of secondary hypogonadism, boosting GnRH & LH will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you guys !!!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals