Why Do I Feel BETTER With LESS REM Sleep?

Goobz

So last night I got 2 hours 12 mins Deep sleep, but also 2hrs 5 mins REM sleep.

Feel like shi* today, and it was noticeable as soon as I woke up.

I also had Chaga mushroom yesterday, which I think is absolutely a no go zone for my physiology. Feels like it raises serotonin or something.

Man I wish I had 2 hours plus of deep sleep.

My numbers have taken a dive again and I usually get about 40 mins. But even earlier this year when I was getting some good results, my best numbers were about an hour and a half of deep sleep. But I have sleep disorder(s) I guess.

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter

My numbers have taken a dive again and I usually get about 40 mins. But even earlier this year when I was getting some good results, my best numbers were about an hour and a half of deep sleep. But I have sleep disorder(s) I guess.

I notice training hard in the morning helps (Weights), and also getting plenty of protein during the day. I also, think long term use of cordyceps has helped my deep sleep.

aquaman

What do you measure with?

Explorer

Gingko biloba seems to increase non-REM sleep, and I recall reading that it lowers REM sleep.
When I took it (120mg daily for 2 months) in a supplement that had B Vitamins+Inositol+Quercetin I recalled my dreams very well on Ginkgo and felt more rested and energized and overall as if I fell asleep faster and slept better.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals