Still Can’t Digest Raw Milk Even After Antibiotics

OP
T

TheBeard

Did you have problems with fruit fiber before the protocol, such as bloating? Can you consume whole fruits just fine now?

I didn’t digest watermelon and banana.

Haven’t tried again after antibiotics

Orion3821

I think antibiotics are the reason you can't digest raw milk. I bet you'd have no issues if you let it warm to room temp. Even better leave it in a dark cabinet for 24 hours. Let it clabber. The more the bacteria digest it the easier you'll digest it.

OP
T

TheBeard

I think antibiotics are the reason you can't digest raw milk. I bet you'd have no issues if you let it warm to room temp. Even better leave it in a dark cabinet for 24 hours. Let it clabber. The more the bacteria digest it the easier you'll digest it.

Read again the whole thread, I have never digested any form of milk, cold or room temperature, pre antibiotics, during antibiotics or post antibiotics

I see. If you end trying them, please let me know.

Hope you can slowly increase your milk consumption over time.

Orion3821

Read again the whole thread, I have never digested any form of milk, cold or room temperature, pre antibiotics, during antibiotics or post antibiotics
Genociding your gut flora with antibiotics hampers your digestive ability for a time. People on antibiotics for extended periods can't digest. Seriously try clabbered raw milk it digests real well. It will repopulate your gut flora too.

BigChad

Genociding your gut flora with antibiotics hampers your digestive ability for a time. People on antibiotics for extended periods can't digest. Seriously try clabbered raw milk it digests real well. It will repopulate your gut flora too.

how long does it take to gain the gut flora back if you use antibiotics daily for a year?
also does nonfat organic greek yogurt help repopulate the gut flora? what foods would help it and what foods would reduce it.
also what about natural antibiotics like olive leaf or garlic would these have the same effect of messing with gut flora and causing issues

Orion3821

I also recommend unheated honey and papaya if you can get your hands on them. Lots of digestive enzymes. Unheated honey has an insulin like enzyme and won't spike your insulin like sugar.

Orion3821

how long does it take to gain the gut flora back if you use antibiotics daily for a year?
also does nonfat organic greek yogurt help repopulate the gut flora? what foods would help it and what foods would reduce it.
also what about natural antibiotics like olive leaf or garlic would these have the same effect of messing with gut flora and causing issues
I've found that high quality lactobacillus yogurts make my tummy happy. Peat doesn't recommend lactobacillus yogurts because they eat sugar and make lactic acid but your digestion of protein and fats is more important. Anything sweet or containing agricultural chemicals will destroy gut bacteria. Avoid cheap low quality meats. Garlic is a natural antibiotic you can use it strategically but it's mild I don't think it would cause problems unless very sensitive. Raw eggs and raw milk fixed my digestion after about a month of antibiotics I don't think it will take very long to repopulate as long as you keep eating high bacterial foods.

Cirion

Ray tried kefir one time and he didn't like it.

I don't know where he said it, but I remember he said that he started having it since he liked the taste and eventually realized it was giving him brain fog so he got rid of it.

BigChad

I also recommend unheated honey and papaya if you can get your hands on them. Lots of digestive enzymes. Unheated honey has an insulin like enzyme and won't spike your insulin like sugar.
nature nates raw honey is good?

I've found that high quality lactobacillus yogurts make my tummy happy. Peat doesn't recommend lactobacillus yogurts because they eat sugar and make lactic acid but your digestion of protein and fats is more important. Anything sweet or containing agricultural chemicals will destroy gut bacteria. Avoid cheap low quality meats. Garlic is a natural antibiotic you can use it strategically but it's mild I don't think it would cause problems unless very sensitive. Raw eggs and raw milk fixed my digestion after about a month of antibiotics I don't think it will take very long to repopulate as long as you keep eating high bacterial foods.

lactobacillus yogurts help digest protein and fat?
what do you mean by anything sweet or containing agricultural chemicals will destroy gut bacteria?
like white added sugar, like soda? or even fruits if non organic

Orion3821

nature nates raw honey is good?

lactobacillus yogurts help digest protein and fat?
what do you mean by anything sweet or containing agricultural chemicals will destroy gut bacteria?
like white added sugar, like soda? or even fruits if non organic
The main thing with honey is that it doesn't get heated during processing. Enzymes are destroyed above 98.2 degrees. There's a bacteria strain to eat anything but gut flora is most important for absorbing protein and fat. Ray says you should try to have as close to a sterile gut as possible for glucose metabolism I assume but that doesn't make sense to me because our bodies are built from protein and fat. Sugar is just fuel and shouldn't be given as much priority. Literally anything sweet kills bacteria. That doesn't mean don't eat fruit or honey just something to keep in mind.

OP
T

TheBeard

My real life experience goes against your theory.
I’m digesting my best and gaining so much muscle now that I’m taking frequent antibiotics.

I wouldn’t digest raw milk kefir any better than raw milk, it was the same issue.

Probiotics made me feel my worst, anytime I took them.

Orion3821

My real life experience goes against your theory.
I’m digesting my best and gaining so much muscle now that I’m taking frequent antibiotics.

I wouldn’t digest raw milk kefir any better than raw milk, it was the same issue.

Probiotics made me feel my worst, anytime I took them.
I'm glad you found what works for you its no theory this works. I couldnt eat enough protein till I started going raw. Cooked protein still gives me indigestion. You probably produce sufficient HCL and don't need the help from the little critters. I want to make this clear this isn't subjective this is how the human digestive system works. We produce more salivary bacteria then any other animal besides flies. Bacteria is the reason we can gorge on meat and be OK. We don't have the carnivores HCL in the stomach but we have a long intestine with acid and acidic bacteria that break down our food for us. I'm sorry you had a bad experience with probiotics I've never tried them myself but I implore you to try clabbering your raw milk and drink it with a bit of unheated honey. I couldn't drink milk till I did that. Waging war on the microscopic creatures that we've evolved a symbiotic relationship with over millenia is foolish. I'm surprised you've heard of Aajonus and disagree with me.

BigChad

The main thing with honey is that it doesn't get heated during processing. Enzymes are destroyed above 98.2 degrees. There's a bacteria strain to eat anything but gut flora is most important for absorbing protein and fat. Ray says you should try to have as close to a sterile gut as possible for glucose metabolism I assume but that doesn't make sense to me because our bodies are built from protein and fat. Sugar is just fuel and shouldn't be given as much priority. Literally anything sweet kills bacteria. That doesn't mean don't eat fruit or honey just something to keep in mind.

Where did you find anything sweet killing bacteria. So sugar, honey, maybe lactose, are antibiotics? Even corn syrup? I thought bacteria can feed off sugar

CLASH

I'm glad you found what works for you its no theory this works. I couldnt eat enough protein till I started going raw. Cooked protein still gives me indigestion. You probably produce sufficient HCL and don't need the help from the little critters. I want to make this clear this isn't subjective this is how the human digestive system works. We produce more salivary bacteria then any other animal besides flies. Bacteria is the reason we can gorge on meat and be OK. We don't have the carnivores HCL in the stomach but we have a long intestine with acid and acidic bacteria that break down our food for us. I'm sorry you had a bad experience with probiotics I've never tried them myself but I implore you to try clabbering your raw milk and drink it with a bit of unheated honey. I couldn't drink milk till I did that. Waging war on the microscopic creatures that we've evolved a symbiotic relationship with over millenia is foolish. I'm surprised you've heard of Aajonus and disagree with me.

I'm going to have to go with the meat digesting statement as false. We produce quite a decent amount of HCL and our stomach and small intestine is more similar to a carnivore than an ape. We are meant to absorb our nutrients in the small intestine after breaking them down, not ferment them with lactic acid bacteria. There should be minimal bacteria in the small intestine, the main site of our food digestion. The colon is a different story but by the time most food gets to thr colon much of the protein, fats and carbs are absorbed, assuming your eating human food and not the rat food imposed on us by the "health authorities".
In contrast, Apes ferment with bacteria in the colon to produce short chain fatty acids from a cross feeding interaction between lactic acid bacteria and short chain fatty acid producers.

As for honey, it often makes things worse for people. It often has a high fructose to glucose ratio that can lead to endotoxin production, regardless of the supposed enzymes, which I would think are relatively minimal overall.

Watermelon gives me and quite a few people I know issues as well. It also has a high fructose to glucose ratio. Most humans dont do well with excess fructose in relation to glucose, it [fructose] isnt absorbed well by the intestine without glucose, leaving it alone in the intestine to be fermented by bacteria. Many animals dont seem to do well with an excess of fructose either (even monkeys and apes).

Banana also gives me and quite a few people issues, especially raw and relatively green.It can be high in resistant starch, which can lead to bloating and other issues from excess fermentation in the colon.

@TheBeard
I would be careful using too much antibiotics man, you may wipe out the pathogenic bacteria, in which case you'll feel way better but once you stop you can get a candida overgrowth and develop different symptoms. If I were you I'd eat a decent amount of coconut oil and pineapple, and maybe consider doing some coconut oil enemas to keep the candida at bay while doing the antibiotics and perhaps for a little while after. I used antibiotics to deal with an intestinal issue, in which case they helped, only to get a candida issue after lol. I wound up having to use nystatin and coconut oil after to deal with the candida issue. Ecosystems and balance are a tricky thing.

tara

But I thought ray mentioned somewhere that UHT pasteurized milk is fine?
Peat has said people sometimes react differently to different milk. He said he's known some people to do better with UHT milk. He has recommended trying different milks to see if there is some that suits you. And the thing about starting small and building up slowly.

[But it still may not work for everyone.]

OP
T

TheBeard

I'm going to have to go with the meat digesting statement as false. We produce quite a decent amount of HCL and our stomach and small intestine is more similar to a carnivore than an ape. We are meant to absorb our nutrients in the small intestine after breaking them down, not ferment them with lactic acid bacteria. There should be minimal bacteria in the small intestine, the main site of our food digestion. The colon is a different story but by the time most food gets to thr colon much of the protein, fats and carbs are absorbed, assuming your eating human food and not the rat food imposed on us by the "health authorities".
In contrast, Apes ferment with bacteria in the colon to produce short chain fatty acids from a cross feeding interaction between lactic acid bacteria and short chain fatty acid producers.

As for honey, it often makes things worse for people. It often has a high fructose to glucose ratio that can lead to endotoxin production, regardless of the supposed enzymes, which I would think are relatively minimal overall.

Watermelon gives me and quite a few people I know issues as well. It also has a high fructose to glucose ratio. Most humans dont do well with excess fructose in relation to glucose, it [fructose] isnt absorbed well by the intestine without glucose, leaving it alone in the intestine to be fermented by bacteria. Many animals dont seem to do well with an excess of fructose either (even monkeys and apes).

Banana also gives me and quite a few people issues, especially raw and relatively green.It can be high in resistant starch, which can lead to bloating and other issues from excess fermentation in the colon.

@TheBeard
I would be careful using too much antibiotics man, you may wipe out the pathogenic bacteria, in which case you'll feel way better but once you stop you can get a candida overgrowth and develop different symptoms. If I were you I'd eat a decent amount of coconut oil and pineapple, and maybe consider doing some coconut oil enemas to keep the candida at bay while doing the antibiotics and perhaps for a little while after. I used antibiotics to deal with an intestinal issue, in which case they helped, only to get a candida issue after lol. I wound up having to use nystatin and coconut oil after to deal with the candida issue. Ecosystems and balance are a tricky thing.

I always take loads of nystatin during and after my antibiotic courses, in excess of 3 million IU a day

OP
T

TheBeard

I’ve read all Aajonus Vonderplanitz’ work and seen all his videos.

I have experimented with the raw primal diet for over 3 months, didn’t work for me

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals