Still Can’t Digest Raw Milk Even After Antibiotics

BigChad

Actually at 93 degrees the insulin like substance in honey starts to become altered and is destroyed at 100 degrees. Above 104 honey becomes a radical sugar.

Is there any nationwide raw honey available at most grocery stores which isn't heated or altered

OP
T

TheBeard

I thought there were a bunch of people on this forum who couldn't digest milk even after following RP's recommendations. Maybe you're one of the people who can't digest milk.

Tried again with loads of Lactaid, digesting well

OP
T

TheBeard

Is there any nationwide raw honey available at most grocery stores which isn't heated or altered

Email the manufacturers and ask them if they heat the honey to bottle it.
If they don’t, you’re fine

BigChad

Email the manufacturers and ask them if they heat the honey to bottle it.
If they don’t, you’re fine

I have asked, on their website they claim they "gently heat" the honey and dont use high heat temperatures. Hopefully they share the exact temperature

Orion3821

If this is true, it means that finding unaltered honey is a tricky task... unless you own the hives...
There's lots of local beekeepers. I buy it by the quart. It just means you don't want to buy it from the store, like milk. Weston A. Price proved that pasteurized milk creates illness 50 years ago.

BigChad

There's lots of local beekeepers. I buy it by the quart. It just means you don't want to buy it from the store, like milk. Weston A. Price proved that pasteurized milk creates illness 50 years ago.

How does pasteurized milk create illness. Lactose in it or something else?

L

Lord Cola

OP, what are your plans long-term with milk? Continue taking lactaid indefinitely?

OP
T

TheBeard

OP, what are your plans long-term with milk? Continue taking lactaid indefinitely?

I’m giving up on it altogether.

Gives me the runs sometimes even with lactaid, can’t be bothered painting the toilets brown every other day at work

L

Lord Cola

Gives me the runs sometimes even with lactaid, can’t be bothered painting the toilets brown every other day at work
Interesting how there isn't much information on how to overcome lactose intolerance by RP, other than 'reduce gut bacteria,' or 'try raw milk,' or 'increase metabolism.' I found it's possible to avoid loose stools when drinking milk, by doing oddly specific things, but when I have to jump through so many hoops to make it work, very tentatively, I don't feel that I've overcome lactose intolerance per se. More like I'm temporarily working around it.

Inaut

Interesting how there isn't much information on how to overcome lactose intolerance by RP, other than 'reduce gut bacteria,' or 'try raw milk,' or 'increase metabolism.' I found it's possible to avoid loose stools when drinking milk, by doing oddly specific things, but when I have to jump through so many hoops to make it work, very tentatively, I don't feel that I've overcome lactose intolerance per se. More like I'm temporarily working around it.

I think peats recommendation for lactose intolerance was to start with a teaspoon of milk per day and slowly increase the amount to where you can drink a glass at a time.

BigChad

ive always seemed to tolerate regular pasteurized milk fine, with normal and poor thyroid function. But I've been drinking a glass daily since my teens or even younger. I have 13oz a day, haven't got loose stools or constipation from it ever.

tara

For me, a basic strategy of avoidance seems worth it at this time.

For all the people that have difficulty with lactose, and can readapt or make use of low lactose dairy foods, there probably are a few who have allergies or intolerances to the proteins, too.
I've tried a lot of different versions of milk, cheese, yogurt, etc. As soon as I eat more than a little for more than a couple of days, I get problems. When I strictly avoid for 2-3 days, those problems start to resolve. I seem to be able to cope with a little butter now and then, but not all the time.

tara

I just finished my course of Xifaxan + Augmentin + Azithromycin.

For the most part it completely alleviated my SIBO and I feel a lot better. I have much more energy and don’t have that drunk feeling in the morning.

I gave another shot at raw milk again.

Still the same results: feels heavy on the stomach, and 3 hours later it gives me gas and diarrhea.

Granted I probably do too much of it, as I sip on 1 liter during one hour.

I really wish I could tolerate it, I crave it.

It is normal to not tolerate milk very well as adult,or not at all.

Try Lactase if you absolutly must drink the milk-protocol.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals