Spirituality Wrecked Me. Can I Ever Heal?

bluefish

similar thing happened to me a long time ago... but I didnt have to go to any mental instutution etc... I was younger, and able to stay at my dad's place... It was an amazing and crazy time... and afterwards I was left totally clueless... for a long long time. took many years, to piece everything together. I think its correct to: do not pass judgement on your practice leading up to this, but perhaps, only do what feels comfortable, and focus on taking care of your daily life like a normal person would... ie, eating, sleeping, normal relationships, etc. And coming to this forum to get some feed back is a good sign, you are on the right track...

on the positive side,, you have pushed through a ton of unconsious energy... negative side, it has left you a mess... so, you can slowly get your life back together... it will not be like your old life... but, honestly... people fall back into mundane life pretty quickly... lol, so it shouldnt be that hard, it will just take a while for your body and mind to heal.

Once you are back in action, which I assume will happen, you can begin to form a plan for your life... no need to plan or make judgments now.

Hugh Johnson

Thanks. I've been working with somebody at more affordable price but sadly it doesn't help much. Indeed it felt/feels like my whole nervous system underwent volcano explosion and I am afraid it could of damaged to no return point.
David trains people, so you could ask him for a recommendation. The new trainees always need material to practice with. You could try spinning and magic frame, which some people manage to get work even without any training:

I think that vid has both. I suspect that healing should happen fast if you fix the energy field. Basically you just find a discomfort in the body, starting from the smallest one, magic frame, spin and see what happens. Try it five times at least to test it.

OP
U

Uselis

I think you definitely won't be stuck like that forever but it will take a bit of work to get back to full functioning. Very high doses of progesterone, moderate niacinamide if it doesn't cause adverse effects, daily methylene blue to lower nitric oxide, keeping metabolism as high as possible via thyroid, keeping cholesterol up via fructose, getting red light, everything that increases GABA and keeps metabolism up should help. I would try to avoid excess stimulation or stress in the meanwhile.

It's like your brain has been fried from Adderall. Magnesium, CO2, especially progesterone, red light ,maybe naloxone aswell, are the fundamental, relaxing GABAergic substances that are necessary.
Can I pm you regards all that?

LUH 3417

Could be for sure ☺
I had a period of feeling like I was surrounded by very dark energy. I was underfed underslept and not healthy. I was avoiding integrating aspects of my personality I considered bad (competitive, materialistic) and instead tried to become a hermit type. Didn’t work. Realized I like expensive food and good socks.

lampofred

I had a period of feeling like I was surrounded by very dark energy. I was underfed underslept and not healthy. I was avoiding integrating aspects of my personality I considered bad (competitive, materialistic) and instead tried to become a hermit type. Didn’t work. Realized I like expensive food and good socks.

Yes. Dark energy is powerless against good socks.

Amazigh

May I ask what type of meditation were you doing? There are so many kinds that we could only generalize unless we know a little more.

Also, what else were you doing, as far as diet and your daily activities?

By the way, I think you are conflating your physical condition with spirituality, according to the title of this post.

marcar72

The OP basically seeked out God, and found him. When Father sets up shop in your body it basically feels like a nuclear fusion reactor running full blast inside you. This is the cleansing Light, and it ain't easy.

You are quite simply deceived, Charlie.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

2 Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him .............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. 13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Gone Peating

Yup man your religion is the only right one. Every other one is just deluded demon worship giving it's adherents a one way ticket to hell.

The irony is that many people won't even think I'm being sarcastic.

Well since all religions have different foundational claims and principles and make different conclusions about reality, being and the origin of the universe it would not be logical if more than one was true. Of course it is also possible that none are true

Gone Peating

@Uselis

I think it's important to ask yourself why you began the meditation and celibacy in the first place?

Was it to gain some type of superpower or elevated state of being? To become more than what you are?

I don't have much practice with meditation, I pray in small amounts not as much as I should, but I think your heart's reason for going about something is often more important than the physical activity itself

TheSir

Well since all religions have different foundational claims and principles and make different conclusions about reality, being and the origin of the universe it would not be logical if more than one was true. Of course it is also possible that none are true
If existence is infinite, they all have room to be true.

TheSir

An infinite existence would have infinite observable sides to it, innately validating any possible perspective you could view it with. It is worthwhile to note that Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Sikhism, Hinduism, Taoism, Sufism, and many other lesser religions define the supreme truth (i.e. God) in similar terms: self-existent, infinite, eternal, omnipresent, omnipotent. It is only the differing manifestations of these transcendental qualities that set religions apart from each other. Consider that since interaction with God is a two-way relationship, and since each human is a unique being, we all end up experiencing a different face of God. Likewise, different religions are ways of capturing a specific face of God as it appears in the geocultural context in question.

Last edited:

DMF

You can meditate and LEAVE OUT the "spirituality". Meditation for me is physical.

Luann

When this shock happened, were you living with or spending time with someone who was depressed?
What is your cultural background?

Gone Peating

An infinite existence would have infinite observable sides to it, innately validating any possible perspective you could view it with. It is worthwhile to note that Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Sikhism, Hinduism, Taoism, Sufism, and many other lesser religions define the supreme truth (i.e. God) in similar terms: self-existent, infinite, eternal, omnipresent, omnipotent. It is only the differing manifestations of these transcendental qualities that set religions apart from each other. Consider that since interaction with God is a two-way relationship, and since each human is a unique being, we all end up experiencing a different face of God. Likewise, different religions are ways of capturing a specific face of God as it appears in the geocultural context in question.

Fair points but I don't think that really falls in line with your initial statement. Different experiences of divinity does not mean that all religions are true. Each could be right about certain things and wrong about others. For instance, Buddhism makes the claim that suffering is at the crux of life, essentially all reality is suffering and we must escape suffering.

From what I have been able to find so far all of the religions, minus Judaism and Orthodox Christianity, including Platonism Buddhism and Hinduism seem to reduce reality to its simplest possible form or "The One" or "The Monad", an abstract impersonal force that is the basis of the universe - in these worldviews creation of the universe was actually a necessary action - it was impossible for creation not to have taken place by their reasoning (In Hinduism creation is a cycle and creation and destruction of the universe has taken place several times already). Judaism and Christianity seem to be unique in that their concept of creation being an act of free will by the personal Creator God - it was not necessary that things were created it was God's choice out of love

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals