I have decided to stop masturbating

cupofcoffee

POIS is real, it describes any negative symptoms after ejaculating that can be due to various causes
POIS Is a loose term that describes a wide variety of different diseases. But the majority of people who claim to have POIS are just losers that want to feel special and have a scapegoat to blame their life problems on it to avoid solving them.

And no, I have made a lot of contributions to the subreddit and brought in many new people who previously thought what they feel is normal.
I know the mod that banned you and he seems to think otherwise.
Also, stop stalking me.
No, i won't until you change your ways

Explorer

POIS Is a loose term that describes a wide variety of different diseases. But the majority of people who claim to have POIS are just losers that want to feel special and have a scapegoat to blame their life problems on it to avoid solving them.

I know the mod that banned you and he seems to think otherwise.

No, i won't until you change your ways
All you wrote are just your opinions and that's it.

cupofcoffee

All you wrote are just your opinions and that's it.
You pushing your coping mechanisms all over r/nofap + blaming big pharma and religion for not researching your made up condition are also opinions, so don't act superior

Explorer

You pushing your coping mechanisms all over r/nofap + blaming big pharma and religion for not researching your made up condition are also opinions, so don't act superior
Cuz of POIS when I abstained for months every time I had a wet dream the next day people would interact with me less due to brain fog, fatigue, and the weird bloat on my face making me more awkward

Many POISers constantly fall behind others due to their health being worse from POIS so they can't succeed to as full extent as they would if they were healthy.

It's not "made up" because there are many people who found objective cures for it who previously had very bad symptoms and after treating a specific issue with a specific cure their symptoms disappeared.

Explorer

Also on dark cloudy days, the chronic fatigue gets worse, and sunbathing for hours relaxes me and reduces many symptoms.

I get POIS-like symptoms from anything that activates sympathetic nervous system and increases tension/tonization/tightness/stress in the musculature and promotes hyperventilation.

Nomane Euger

t
Also on dark cloudy days, the chronic fatigue gets worse, and sunbathing for hours relaxes me and reduces many symptoms.

I get POIS-like symptoms from anything that activates sympathetic nervous system and increases tension/tonization/tightness/stress in the musculature and promotes hyperventilation.
then you dont suffer from POIS specifically,you suffer your set of symptoms in many situations,one of them being wet dreams/masturbation.how is your health overall,digestion,energy,sleep dept...Etc?do you eat red meat often,have you ever eaten organs,you mentionned wet dreams making you feel worst,was your wet dream 100%enjoyable,or did you experience some weird events/feelings/phenomenons during the sex part of the dream?

Old Irenaeus

One of the 'problems' (or benefits, depending on how you look at it lol) of sexual transmutation is that women will become increasingly attracted to you the longer you stay with it. You will begin looking younger, your face will get shinier, your eyes will get clearer, and you will be obnoxiously stared at by pretty young womens!

And while not masturbating is easy, not having sex with such obviously interested women is much more difficult. This is what I've been going through recently and I am considering moving to a remote location for a few months to focus on my fitness & career.

On the plus side, I believe several months of sexual transmutation would make it much easier for any given guy to find an attractive long-term partner/wife.
Did you do it? Were you thinking of going to Central America?