Tianeptine Should I Use?

OP
TurtleNeck

TurtleNeck

Have you tried breathing exercises? It turns of the stress metabolism very effectively. Navy seals do breath training to avoid panic in intense situations. Have you tried breath holds? Or increases the length of time you breath out? For instance, breath in for 2 seconds, breath out for 4. Then over time increase to breathing out for 6 and then 8 and then 10, etc. This will increase your co2 and help calm your whole body. And it's free!

Yes have done those. Didnt help at all. Made me more paranoid at basic bodily functions

OP
TurtleNeck

TurtleNeck

Hey what are the chances of havign an allergy reaction to Tianeptine? Still having irrational fears of buying it online and having to go to the hospital or something.

I know tis dumb but it is a big fear of mine

goodandevil

I can't believe anyone on this forum is encouraging benzo use. i was on benzos for 10 years. it took me 2 years to start having memories again. stay away. it's good to be somewhat anxious, you preserve yourself. if people dont like you **** em.

moss

I can't believe anyone on this forum is encouraging benzo use. i was on benzos for 10 years. it took me 2 years to start having memories again. stay away. it's good to be somewhat anxious, you preserve yourself. if people dont like you **** em.

I agree with goodandevil.

Given you started this thread around 3 weeks ago and still unsure that is a good sign, you have doubt, so maybe try something else?
What if you were to try haidut's Energin? (I have no affiliation and it is a clean product). I see the B's as being the get-up and go and joy of living vitamin. Being anxious, agoraphobic and a general despondency suggest lack of B vits. You mention up thread money is tight. Sometimes really simple things are worth a go.

M

member 2106

I think it's very clear that TurtleNeck is a lot more than "somewhat anxious."

I don't think I'm ever going to recommend Benzodiazepines for anxiety again because I forget that, while they are very helpful for me, and I've never developed a physiological dependency, they have caused many problems for other people, like yourself.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals