Using Tianeptine Topically?

thomas00

Does anybody know if there this can be done? My gut is ultra sensitive to just about everything and I'd like to use tianeptine until I can change that. As it stands, tianeptine is quite irritating to my intestines.

Could it be as simple as using DMSO as a delivery agent? I've seen the literature where researchers have tinkered with transdermal patches but I'm wondering if there is something I could make myself.

thanks in advance

Greg says

Does anybody know if there this can be done? My gut is ultra sensitive to just about everything and I'd like to use tianeptine until I can change that. As it stands, tianeptine is quite irritating to my intestines.

Could it be as simple as using DMSO as a delivery agent? I've seen the literature where researchers have tinkered with transdermal patches but I'm wondering if there is something I could make myself.

thanks in advance

have you tried it with food? I have seen liquid tianeptine, but have never tried it. What about letting it assimilate in the mouth, quite bitter, but I find its effect very quickly, almost as soon as it's taken (?) Haidut would know if it's possible to take it topically, perhaps in dmso.

OP
T

thomas00

Yeah I've experimented taking it with food, no improvement unfortunately. I'll try the sublingual thing you've recommended