Helpless And Hopeless

theLaw

A few suggestions :

1. Provide full dietary info (in detail w/cronometer)

2. Take proper Temps several times a day including waking and before sleep w/pulse and post them here

3. List any and all medications that you have used in the last several years for reference

4. List any specific non-dietary sources of possible stress to help others understand your current situation

This is a simple and productive starting point if you legitimately want help from other members on this forum.

Help is here if you want it.

Cheers!:D

OP
D

Dhair

A few suggestions :

1. Provide full dietary info (in detail w/cronometer)

2. Take proper Temps several times a day including waking and before sleep w/pulse and post them here

3. List any and all medications that you have used in the last several years for reference

4. List any specific non-dietary sources of possible stress to help others understand your current situation

This is a simple and productive starting point if you legitimately want help from other members on this forum.

Help is here if you want it.

Cheers!:D
I have done all of this, thanks.

Atman

I have known from many people that were on isotretinoin, who had bad side effects which stayed for many months.
But they all recovered eventually.

But this Ciprofloxacin seems to be really nasty. How can these antibiotics still be on the market? Do they have any application that can't be realised with a less dangerous one?! Wikipedia says it was introduced in 1987!

"Nervous system
The 2013 FDA label warns of nervous system effects. Ciprofloxacin, like other fluoroquinolones, is known to trigger seizures or lower the seizure threshold, and may cause other central nervous system side effects. Headache, dizziness, and insomnia have been reported as occurring fairly commonly in postapproval review articles, along with a much lower incidence of serious CNS side effects such as tremors, psychosis, anxiety, hallucinations, paranoia, and suicide attempts, especially at higher doses.[3] Like other fluoroquinolones, it is also known to cause peripheral neuropathy that may be irreversible, such as weakness, burning pain, tingling, or numbness."

What happened between 1987 and 2013? These side effects should have been recognized earlier.

For those who are interested: http://ciproispoison.com/1_2_My-Story.html
I've read the whole thing. It's unbelievable.
I am actually pretty astonished that nobody has taken justice into their own hands by now.

Last edited:

Atman

Dhair, which floroquinolone did you take and what dosage?

I am sure Peat will have something useful to say.

Drareg

My problem is that there's not enough information in general.
No one knows about this drug.
Ray has not responded me to me. Maybe he's just busy, but I did say that I would pay to work with him.
My job is what is. I don't have to pay rent because I'm living in a house that my dad owns. He doesn't support me beyond that so I'm pretty much on my own. I rarely ever see him even though he only lives a few blocks away.
I can't interact with people when my brain is foggy like this. It's almost impossible. I constantly feel like I'm going to lose my mind.

It's a positive you don't have to pay rent.

Have you looked into methylene blue?
If you give us time here we can help you explore these avenues and hopefully it will allow for safe experimentation.
Methylene blue could cause a dump of sort into your system and that's why you would need to thread cautiously if research implies you could use it.
I know it's being used for poisoning.

EIRE24

If I give in, I just want people to know that this is what caused it
You're going to give in? Nothing is more beautiful than life dont give away a gift you'v
Have faith in your body's ability to heal. It looks like you've been around this forum for a while, so you likely know how eating according to Peat will work. Did you take those meds for acne? My son overcame a nasty case of acne with thyroid glandular. Anyway keep on truckin and try to get some personal support too.
really, thyroid alone solved the acne problem?

OP
D

Dhair

Dhair, which floroquinolone did you take and what dosage?

I am sure Peat will have something useful to say.
It was Levaquin. I took 8 500mg pills.
You are right about flouroquinolones. They are the most dangerous class of drug on the market. Much more dangerous than accutane in my opinion.
Ray hasn't returned my email. I don't think it's something that he's interested in.

HLP

really, thyroid alone solved the acne problem?[/QUOTE]
Yes, completely cleared it in two of my kids. Cystic acne.

Thoushant

Hello Dhair, I'm sorry my suggestion made things worse, but please hang in there.
I've had dark periods(And still am) in my life, so I compared and hastly commented without considering the gravity of your situation, I'm truly sorry about that.

OP
D

Dhair

Hello Dhair, I'm sorry my suggestion made things worse, but please hang in there.
I've had dark periods(And still am) in my life, so I compared and hastly commented without considering the gravity of your situation, I'm truly sorry about that.
No, you provided some good information. I actually sent the PDF that you posted to Ray. I don't think he will respond though.

theLaw

Hey Dhair,

Just wanted to let you know that I will not be posting any further on your threads.

I am one of several members who have asked you for specific info regarding your situation (diet, temps, etc) to respond to your request for help only to be ignored while you continue to complain about your current health issues.

Not sure if you are trolling, or just seeking attention, but I will not waste my time any further with your games.

If you ever want legitimate help, I'm sure members will respond in kind.

Best of luck!:)

OP
D

Dhair

Hey Dhair,

Just wanted to let you know that I will not be posting any further on your threads.

I am one of several members who have asked you for specific info regarding your situation (diet, temps, etc) to respond to your request for help only to be ignored while you continue to complain about your current health issues.

Not sure if you are trolling, or just seeking attention, but I will not waste my time any further with your games.

If you ever want legitimate help, I'm sure members will respond in kind.

Best of luck!:)
What is your problem?
I have posted about my temps and pulse earlier in this thread and my diet has not changed in all the time that I've been a forum member here, and I have discussed that as well.
Ive been busy and Im having difficulty thinking clearly, so that would be why I didn't respond, or maybe it could be because you started your interaction with me with an admonition. Either way, yes, leave me alone.

theLaw

@Dhair

"What is your problem?"

"I have posted about my temps and pulse earlier in this thread and my diet has not changed in all the time that I've been a forum member here, and I have discussed that as well."

Your diet:
"My diet consists of milk, OJ, eggs, cheese, beef liver, and some other Peat friendly things. I try to keep it relatively low fat. I will cheat maybe once every 2 weeks"
Pulse: "Temps are erratic. They usually top out at about 83-86 during the day.
My pulse is WILDLY erratic and not a reliable indicator of my thyroid function because I've dealt with high adrenaline for many years now. But it's always high. Pretty much never lower than 70s"

"Ive been busy and Im having difficulty thinking clearly, so that would be why I didn't respond, or maybe it could be because you started your interaction with me with an admonition. Either way, yes, leave me alone."

Not sure how anyone is supposed to give you any advice based on this broad information, but I wish you all the best. Cheers!:happy:

Last edited:

EIRE24

really, thyroid alone solved the acne problem?
Yes, completely cleared it in two of my kids. Cystic acne.[/QUOTE]
Wow. That's amazing. What thyroid supplement? Surely there was some other vitamins involved? What or why do you think this cleared it?

HLP

No other supplements involved just ERFA (thyroid glandular) and quite a low dose too. Maybe something to do with poor liver function and hypothyroidism I'm guessing.

Jimmerz

Having experienced almost all of the same symptoms as you, I have a pretty good idea of how you're feeling. I noticed you said you were supplementing magnesium, has it helped at all? From what I've read, it's a long process to re-saturate your body once it's been depleted. I had to step up the recommended dosage to get noticeable results.

Since taking mag. I have noticed a remarkable improvement in most of my symptoms. One that really stands out, is I'm now actually able to get restful sleep. Not sure if sleep is an issue for you, but I'm guessing it probably is. For 20 years I haven't had any dreams at night, and lately they've been vivid.

Magnesium has also greatly improved/eliminated all the hypothyroid symptoms I was having. I read recently that researchers have recently determined mag. is essential for 800+ bodily processes, and is an extremely common mineral deficiency worldwide.
If you have insurance (I do not), you can have a RBC test done to get a fairly accurate idea of your magnesium levels. What I've read states that magnesium oxide (Which is most common) is not easily assimilated though, and your body only absorbs approx. 1% of a dose of mag. oxide.

Anyways, it's just a thought. Something to delve deeper into, if you haven't already. Hope things improve, and I'll keep an eye out for your updates. Best of Luck!

Orion

Since taking mag. I have noticed a remarkable improvement in most of my symptoms.

What Mg are you taking and amounts per day? Topical MgCl spray is another way to get Mg levels restored, if digestion issues are present.

Jimmerz

What Mg are you taking and amounts per day? Topical MgCl spray is another way to get Mg levels restored, if digestion issues are present.

I've been taking approx. 1000-1500 mg., but spread out through the day. Yeah, I need to order the topical mg.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals