Am I Delusional?

OP
D

Dhair

God of the gaps in medicine right alongside "genetics."
It's really disheartening that I can't get any of these people to listen to me unless I say, "Look, my **** hasn't really worked for about 2 years." They seem skeptical of any other symptom, or they recommend a "multidisciplinary" approach. What a joke.
In all fairness, my therapist is great. I moved back and I saw him yesterday. He told me that I had about as much of a chance of losing my mind as he did. He said that fearing for my sanity every day is like fearing that I'll turn into a squirrel. So the anxiety is in the driver's seat.
The last two days have been better for me. I've been taking vitamin D as Danny Roddy recommends it be taken (40,000IU Carlson brand topically), small amounts of penicillin, vitamin K, vitamin E, and I recently started taking 1/4 tablet of cynoplus. I'm a little concerned because I don't know If I can feel the cynoplus as far as temps/pulse go, and my resting pulse is already close to 100, but I have been getting fairly strong progesterone-like feelings over the past couple days, and things seem to be "flowing" more. I have had a few erections too. Not sure what to attribute these effects to.

Last edited:

DaveFoster

It's really disheartening that I can't get any of these people to listen to me unless I say, "Look, my **** hasn't really worked for about 2 years." They seem skeptical of any other symptom, or they recommend a "multidisciplinary" approach. What a joke.
In all fairness, my therapist is great. I moved back and I saw him yesterday. He told me that I had about as much of a chance of losing my mind as he did. He said that fearing for my sanity every day is like fearing that I'll turn into a squirrel. So the anxiety is in the driver's seat.
The last two days have been better for me. I've been taking vitamin D as Danny Roddy recommends it be taken (40,000IU Carlson brand topically), small amounts of penicillin, vitamin K, vitamin E, and I recently started taking 1/4 tablet of cynoplus. I'm a little concerned because I don't know If I can feel the cynoplus as far as temps/pulse go, and my resting pulse is already close to 100, but I have been getting fairly strong progesterone-like feelings over the past couple days, and things seem to be "flowing" more. I have had a few erections too. Not sure what to attribute these effects to.
Insanity comes during a time of absolute exhaustion. The mind succumbs to chronic stressors, forced into a catatonic state, where its structures uncouple from their usual functions and sparingly facilitates consciousness, at least for schizophrenia.

OP
D

Dhair

Insanity comes during a time of absolute exhaustion. The mind succumbs to chronic stressors, forced into a catatonic state, where its structures uncouple from their usual functions and sparingly facilitates consciousness, at least for schizophrenia.
It was explained to me by my therapist that schizophrenia in males develops in the teen years and there's only an infinitesimal chance that I could experience a late onset psychotic episode brought on by latent schizophrenia at my age. At the very least, I should have shown signs of delusion by 16 or 17. It's not even worth thinking about.
I would also lose understanding of the concepts of basic self care or shelter. I'm far from that.

Last edited:

DaveFoster

It was explained to me by my therapist that schizophrenia in males develops in the teen years and there's only an infinitesimal chance that I could experience a late onset psychotic episode brought on by latent schizophrenia at my age. At the very least, I should have shown signs of delusion by 16 or 17. It's not even worth thinking about.
I would also lose understanding of the concepts of basic self care or shelter. I'm far from that.
True, but traumatic events can cause broad perturbations in an adolescent's development. No controlled studies exist showing the impact of fluoroquinolone poisoning on specific types of psychosis during development.

OP
D

Dhair

True, but traumatic events can cause broad perturbations in an adolescent's development. No controlled studies exist showing the impact of fluoroquinolone poisoning on specific types of psychosis during development.
Most psychotic episodes caused by flouroqinolone poisoning occur while the drug is being taken, usually in much older people. I have never hallucinated or had any kind of break from reality. It would not be useful to start considering that something is permanently broken in my brain at this point. There are a few things that I have tried that have resolved all of my symptoms, so clearly my focus should be on the hormonal derangement. I don't see what I could gain by sitting inside all day thinking of all the things that could cause me to lose my mind.

DaveFoster

Most psychotic episodes caused by flouroqinolone poisoning occur while the drug is being taken, usually in much older people. I have never hallucinated or had any kind of break from reality. It would not be useful to start considering that something is permanently broken in my brain at this point. There are a few things that I have tried that have resolved all of my symptoms, so clearly my focus should be on the hormonal derangement. I don't see what I could gain by sitting inside all day thinking of all the things that could cause me to lose my mind.
Nothing's really "permanent," particularly in the brain. Many options exist with which to experiment. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

OP
D

Dhair

Nothing's really "permanent," particularly in the brain. Many options exist with which to experiment. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
I have a pretty good understanding of what works for me in general. I'm done with venturing too far away from the standard Peat recommendations. I get worse whenever I add too many supplements. Danny Roddy seems to be steering me in the right direction.